MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
She was just following the orders of God's appointed Supreme Leader, Most Popular President of all time, and by default, the Leader of the World, Donald J. Trump.

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
And anyone who thinks that Trump didn't incite this riot:

Note that she had a friend take a picture of herself outside of a broken window at the Capitol building and wrote:

”Window at the capital (sic). And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next.”

So much for claiming that she didn't realize there was any violence. Sheesh. These people incriminated themselves on social media. Not the smartest thing....

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian

More evidence that those who participated in the riots were incited by Trump.....

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
"I was following what we were called to do." That is the response of a true believer. It's important whom you follow: Beelzebub or Christ.

Trumpism is a cult.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
I don't know why anyone should expect mercy in this day & age, even from Christians. I feel sorry for her. I would feel sorry for anyone who's life is destroyed by a single error in judgement.

It was also destroyed by a constant stream of lies which were spoon fed to her by the President, his lawyer, and more than half of the Republican party.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,965.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't know why anyone should expect mercy in this day & age, even from Christians. I feel sorry for her. I would feel sorry for anyone who's life is destroyed by a single error in judgement.
I think she made more than a single error in judgement to end up where she is now.

And look on the bright side. The republicans might finally be open to humane treatment of prisoners.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
It was also destroyed by a constant stream of lies which were spoon fed to her by the President, his lawyer, and more than half of the Republican party.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trumpism is a cult.

I have felt for a long time that Trumpism is indeed a cult -- and among the most dangerous. I cannot "for the life of me" understand how anyone in their right mind can be one of his followers. People should read about other cult leaders such as Hitler and Jim Jones to understand the tragic results of such demonic people. To 'suspend disbelief' is to temporarily accept as believable of events or characters that would ordinarily be seen as incredible. (wikipedia)

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

If that were true, then the entire group of MAGAs would have joined. You need to explain why only a small group did, if your explanation is correct.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure plenty of convicted criminals would love a pardon, but 99.9% won't get it.

Only the presidents rich friends get a pardon. The people who thought to riot for his benefit, probably not.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
If that were true, then the entire group of MAGAs would have joined. You need to explain why only a small group did, if your explanation is correct.
Because the group that did were stupid enough to spend money to get there?

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because the group that did were stupid enough to spend money to get there?

idk you tell me. I'm asking how the explanation works if it explains why those who joined in did so, but doesn't explain why those who didn't did not ... IF they were fed the same "lies". I think the explanation falls apart on the face of it.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think she made more than a single error in judgement to end up where she is now.

And look on the bright side. The republicans might finally be open to humane treatment of prisoners.
Yep ... takin' a selfie next to a smashed Capitol building window was not smart.

However, there's no evidence that she entered. Oops, looks like she did enter.

It's very possible that she could learn a lesson from this ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0