Is It a Sin to Take Nude Pictures of My Wife?

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
"Honestly, I doubt anyone is really looking for my nudie pics that hard, and if they are, well, shoot I'm downright flattered. Who cares if other people see you having sex or naked?"

*Your comment above(which I quoted) got me to thinking about your post.

While you and your wife may think there's nothing wrong with being the stars of your own inappropriate content supply.
I see folly in your thinking.

Consider this...Samson found that having what he wanted (Delilah) would
eventually lead to vexation and ruin.
Delilah became a real stumbling block.

There's little praise for the life Samson lead. He spent his time being a "good ol boy" defiling himself with a prostitute, telling riddles and dishonoring his faith etc.

Your comment(I posted it above)... you both should care, because sex in marriage is not to be defiled or mistreated. Nor is it something for others to view...it's for you and your wife to enjoy.
Your thoughts speak volumes, be careful in your thinking--so you don't cheapen the value of marital intimacy.

Protect your marital intimacy from any risk of exploitation.

If you are away so much from your wife, perhaps you should seek ways to curb
that.

Also, do you have a problem with inappropriate content?
If this is a problem, having your own home sex videos or photos(of yourself & your wife) will not help the matter...it keeps "feeding the fire".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pravpre

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,114.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
why would a husband want a inappropriate contento picture of his wife while she is physically available. It is a matter of fact that the husband is becoming a pervert with ow without his knowledge. Bible often says that our conscience is killed while we commit the sins time and again. It is often important to walk with our conscience rather than pursuing our obsessions. I am not a great believer of just bible but i believe the fact that people understand Bible only when they read the spirit of the words of the GOD. It is imperative to live according to the words of the LORD and to live the life which helps other people live better.

Upvote 0

Rev.Ross

Aug 1, 2011
East Coast
✟322.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is not wrong to videotape or photograph you or your wife nude. Keep this to yourselves. My wife and I used to videotape us having sex, then we watched it. We both learned a lot. SHe said she needed to talk less and enjoy sex more. I learned I needed to spend more time kissing her and caressing her breasts. One time my wife had major surgery, and I watched the videos of us making love and it helped me to touch and relieve my sexual tension. I highly recommend this only if both husband and wife agree without reservations.
Blessings and great sex to all-Rev.Ross

Upvote 0

Non sequitur

Wokest Bae Of The Forum
Jul 2, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
✟45,780.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It is not wrong to videotape or photograph you or your wife nude. Keep this to yourselves. My wife and I used to videotape us having sex, then we watched it. We both learned a lot. SHe said she needed to talk less and enjoy sex more. I learned I needed to spend more time kissing her and caressing her breasts. One time my wife had major surgery, and I watched the videos of us making love and it helped me to touch and relieve my sexual tension. I highly recommend this only if both husband and wife agree without reservations.
Blessings and great sex to all-Rev.Ross

I'm sure this will get flagged :)

And I, in a humorous-sexist way, find this funny, "She said she needed to talk less and enjoy sex more".

Upvote 0