✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Please note, that this is a Catholic Sub-forum
Just found this while roaming around online, I find the conduct by the TFP in this video really inspiring. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have real anger issues, and I also really struggle with anger towards the Left and how they're really ruining lives and causing so much pain and wounded-ness. The way these people conducted themselves in the face of such a mob is really inspiring, I want to imitate that myself, and am praying for the grace and interior strength to do so.

Last winter I was inspired to write this prayer for the grace to remain in peace in the face of incidents such as the one posted above, I figured I'd now share it with everyone here, see what you all think:

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Surprising to see young traditional Catholics in such a liberal country as the Netherlands. When the United Kingdom of the Netherlands split into the Netherlands and Belgium, Protestantism was the largest religious group in the former (while Belgium was predominantly Catholic). But today Atheism is the largest group there (Catholicism the second largest).

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, the vast majority of the most Atheistic, secular countries out there these days, were ones that were once Protestant.

But what I find really funny is how the demographics have shifted. I don't yet have the exact demographics yet, (something I really need to work on) but it seems to me that the majority of the Faithful Catholic population is not Irish or (my people) the Hispanic population, but rather ex-Protestants. (And conversely, the most hardcore Protestants out there are ex-catholics.)

Upvote 0