✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Georgia recount: GOP claims monitor found 9,626 vote error in favor of Biden

Yet here is yet another example of an "inconsistancy/abnormality" (or whatever you want to call it) that favored Biden. Which leads me to ask, Has anyone found any example of one of these "abnormalities" or "errors" that did not favor Biden? Can anyone with any sliver of integrity or honest thought not find this suspicious at best?

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,756.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The latest: Secretary of State’s Office responds to reports of 9,000-vote error in DeKalb County tally

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

As @Yarddog has correctly pointed out, this is a mistake that was made in the recounting process and was identified before the recounted votes were tabulated. It was a mistake that was caught. I imagine there may have been one or two of those. That's one of the problems with a hand recount vs. a computer recount. Humans make mistakes.

So, this has nothing to do with any kind of fraud in the voting process, as the votes had already been tabulated after the day of election and this roughly 9,000 vote error wasn't included in that tally. Even if the error hadn't been caught as it was, pretty much as soon as it happened, when the new vote tally was assembled from the recount, I'm pretty confident that people would have wanted to find out how they got to be 9,000 votes off of the official first count. It looks like someone is trying to paint this incident as having happened during the initial count and is now being corrected in the hand recount, but that is not the case, according to the story. Biden was never given those 9,000+ votes on his tally.

I doubt that any court in the land is going to look at this incident and uphold some claim of fraudulent voting from it.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0