Feb 28, 2007
Upstate NY
✟56,288.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Extensive inappropriate content Stash Reportedly Found in Bin Laden Compound

lol, anyone seen the Onion movie? Reminded me of a scene from that.

A stash of inappropriate contentography was found in the Pakistani compound of Usama bin Laden raided last week by Navy SEALs, U.S. officials tell Reuters.

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Gee, I thought this is the height of sensuality for a devout Muslim.

Burqa-1.jpg

Upvote 0

EphesiaNZ

It's me! Who else could it be...
Apr 19, 2011
New Zealand
✟15,297.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Extensive inappropriate content Stash Reportedly Found in Bin Laden Compound

lol, anyone seen the Onion movie? Reminded me of a scene from that.

Gutter journalism again, it was actually an "Extensive Corn Stash" - he was getting ready to make bio-fuels no doubt...

Upvote 0

KrimsonDraegon

Jan 17, 2005
Earth
✟9,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have heard this and many more aside. This morning they ridiculed Usama Bin Laden and his journal entries this morning.

What happened to having respect for a worthy adversary? Despite the atrocities he commited, a fifty year old, dying man still managed to evade the most powerful nation on the planet for a decade.

This isn't just low - this is shameful. I am appalled that we have sunk so low! We have to mock and ridicule a dead man?

~ Shaeykh

Upvote 0

KrimsonDraegon

Jan 17, 2005
Earth
✟9,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes.

Yes we do. He's no martyr, he's a joke.

I do not hold him as a martyr. He's no martyr to me and the world is a better place with him dead. However, to "dance upon his grave" debases our ownselves. What happened to the nobile, righteous nation who was rooting out evil? Or are we common harlots, that we should kill a dying man with one hand and mock him with the other?

~ Shaeykh

Reactions: ACougar
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chajara

iEdit
Jan 9, 2005
Milwaukee
Visit site
✟12,941.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
My parents were surprised at this when they heard yesterday, claiming "I thought he was supposed to be religious!"

As if that somehow negates the fact that he and the others in that compound were humans with human sexualities. This didn't surprise me or my husband at all. :p

Upvote 0

KrimsonDraegon

Jan 17, 2005
Earth
✟9,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My parents were surprised at this when they heard yesterday, claiming "I thought he was supposed to be religious!"

As if that somehow negates the fact that he and the others in that compound were humans with human sexualities. This didn't surprise me or my husband at all. :p

Yet we act shocked and appalled when a Christian Minister or Priest or Deacon is found with inappropriate content. But because they're Mudslimes, it doesn't matter because they're going to Hell anyway, right?

I do not know how religious Usama really was, but many of his followers were/are devoutly religious men/women who feel as though they are following the true path. To debase them with such a low-blow is shameful.

~ Shaeykh

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I think this is hilarious. You can practice what you preached- and whilst Osama certainly did both preach and practise mass murder, slaughter of infidels etc, I'm sure his collection of raunchy videos does somewhat contradict the lovely, modest, female ideal Islamists talk about.

Upvote 0