Border Patrol agent charged in San Antonio with producing child inappropriate content

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Border Patrol agent charged in San Antonio with producing child inappropriate content
A Border Patrol agent stationed in Uvalde was charged Friday with producing child inappropriate contentography after agents raided his home west of San Antonio.

Vernon Lee Millican, 36, is accused of sending sexually suggestive texts to a 13-year-old girl who had moved from Texas to another state, according to a criminal complaint affidavit filed against him in federal court in San Antonio.

When the Border Patrol hires people, they’re not hiring their best. They’re hiring people with lots of problems.... they’re rapists along serial killers. And some, I assume, are good people.

Reactions: Innsmuthbride

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

When the Border Patrol hires people, they’re not hiring their best. They’re hiring people with lots of problems.... they’re rapists along serial killers. And some, I assume, are good people.

You appear to have a problem with hiring practices of the border patrol which is law enforcement. I can't help but notice that it was law enforcement of the USA that brought that agent to justice. I think it has nothing to do with hiring practices, so much as the wolf hide among the sheep. Just something to think about :)

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status