Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You really need to change your username if you are going to repeat lies like this that have been debunked time after time.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CD/CD410.html
Debunked, lol.

He sends me to a internet link page, which as it's source uses another internet hack website, by hack journalists, no less. What, can't find any real science to back up your stories????

debunked, I can't stop laughing......

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟127,983.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0

Job 33:6

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟298,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Why dont you try explaining how the angular unconformity formed, and we can expose why it is that such a thing cannot be formed in any short period of time.

It seems to me that you are unable to respond to the request.

Upvote 0

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟298,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

And this is correct. I did point out how the formations being described in the grand canyon actually have features such as propagating faults and fractures throughout them, thereby showing us that indeed they were hard prior to folding. If they were not hardened, then they would not have fractured.

I also described strained fossil trilobites, which further demonstrate that folds in rock are formed by both brittle and ductile deformation as a product of plate tectonics.

And the response "well they just fractured after the flood" is insufficient as the formations I have described above are present in superpositionally central places within stratigraphic megasequences of the paleozoic.

@Tolkien R.R.J

Now, if you could kindly tell me how it is that you think a global flood could have formed the angular unconformity I described, I would appreciate it.

But of course, the truth is that you are unable to do so, hence why you are not responding to the question.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

I'll tell you what, settle the issue. Fold rocks in the laboratory without fracturing them and then we will discuss your fantasies that it happens..... Not squish them, fold them repeatedly......

Oh wait, we already have.

http://www.rsc.org/Education/Teachers/Resources/jesei/folding/teachers.pdf

By using soft powders, Lol...... can we say not dried and hardened sediments.......

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Why dont you try explaining how the angular unconformity formed, and we can expose why it is that such a thing cannot be formed in any short period of time.

It seems to me that you are unable to respond to the request.
I gave you the links, you simply refuse to learn.

Would a video help?

People never learn unless they have to work for the information they glean....

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟127,983.00
Faith
Atheist
He sends me to a internet link page, which as it's source uses another internet hack website, by hack journalists, no less.
8 Augist 2018 Justatruthseeker: A set of "hack" insults and lies rather than addressing the linked science.

He was sent to the TalkOrigins Archive with its list of creationist claims and why they are scientifically wrong. These are from the TalkOrigins Usenet newsgroup.

Claim CD410 is creationist stupidity about the burial of a squadron of planes on the Greenland coast by ices and snow. The stupidity is:
  1. The depth of ices and snow at the site says nothing about the number of dust layers in ice cores laid down once each year in summer.
  2. The Greenland ice cores are taken in the different conditions of the Greenland interior.
  3. A report of "many hundreds" of layers in the ice does not state what kind of layers they are.
    The temperatures on the Greenland coast give multiple melts each summer, each of which creates a layer that is not a dust layer. The temperatures in the Greenland inferior causes a few melts a century.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟127,983.00
Faith
Atheist
I'll tell you what, settle the issue.
8 August 2018 Justatruthseeker: A "Fold rocks in the laboratory without fracturing them" lie by citing a high school demonstration.

It is abysmally ignorant to think that a high school would have the equipment to exert the pressures to bend actual rock. Then we read:
The folding of rocks: lab simulations: teacher’s notes
This activity is designed for students aged 14-16 as an introduction to demonstrate folding and faulting of layers of rock, caused by lateral pressure (linked to plate tectonics).

Also:
8 August 2018 Justatruthseeker: Ignorance about the actual point being made about Grand Canyon geology.
It is Tolkien R.R.J. who is ignorantly parroting a YEC claim that strata around the Grand Canyon had to be folded when wet. He has to show that this is the only way the folded rocks were formed.

KomatiiteBIF explained how a "...many were folded while still wet." claim was completely wrong. That is because there are faults running through the formations. There is the well known, textbook geology that rocks can fold.

ETA: Experimental structural geology (1966 !)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟298,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

What are we in the first grade here? Some little grade school rainbow clay experiment? hahaha.

Where are the propogating faults? Where is the cataclastic deformation?

I took you off of ignore just to see what you were blabbering about. Now i will put you back on ignore for the next 6 months or so.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Tolkien R.R.J

Jul 23, 2018
Virginia
✟74,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please read my op before you respond to it, usually a good idea.

So you are suggesting than erosion does not happen because of uplift in some areas? I always said evolutionist were science deniers.

6 August 2018 Tolkien R.R.J: The YEC claim that the sea cannot contain its measured salt is unsupported and starts with a probable "maximum possible age of 62 million years""
Ken Ham’s 10 facts that prove creationism – Debunked

I would stop reading talkorigins if you want truth. From my op

The rate of sodium output is only 27% of the input. Or 122 million tons each year using the most generous assumptions to evolutionist the maximum possible amount is 206 million tones each year.

6 August 2018 Tolkien R.R.J: You cited a lie that astronomers consider spiral arms to be persistent physical features when that was discarded in 1926.

Lies its all lies, the microscopes are full of lies, demons everywhere dont believe what you say its all lies the earth is flat and evolution is true. Beware, dont see these pictures, they were invented by fundamental Christians to fool you into believing the bible.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs...a&hsimp=yhs-syn&type=asbw_7187_CHW_US_tid1103

Once more from my op.

There is only one know way to remove sediments from the ocean floor by subduction, it is estimated that about 1 billion tons per year of sediments are subducted.

-WW Hay et al 1988 mass/age distribution and composition of sediments on the ocean floor and the global rate of sediment subduction journal of geophysical research 93 [b12] 14,933-940

The other 23 tons accumulate at the ocean bottom, at that rate the sediments would have accumulated in just about 12 million years. According to evolution these processes have been occurring for 3 billion years.

We dont disagree. But we must base on science and what we know. What we know is decay overall this is observed. You might have faith this has not been so in the past to hold your faith of an old earth. But that is science [creation] vs faith [old earth] once more.

SO does my room. Your faith makes you think it can provide you your needed comets to save your religious faith in an old earth. This is not science, you can believe santa can give you some comets and believe in the north pole i dont care. But science [observation] says no and i linked you a few articles saying why its not just faith, but ant science to hold on to your hope the "kuiper" belt could provide you comets for your beliefs.

6 August 2018 Tolkien R.R.J: A lie that uniformitarianism means population growth is constant.
Only the application of uniformitarianism in geology was used as a constant rate of geological processes.

And applied to biology and other areas. Tell me why geology? do you still believe it applies to geology? of course not or you cant believe in an old earth. It is an underlining assumption a way of interpretation. But if this argument causes you to reject uniformtarnism, than we agree.

and 65 million, of course using evolutionist dating. Thus you support my argument.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

As RC acuratey stated

"The TalkOrigins Archive is a collection of articles and essays, most of which have appeared in talk.origins at one time or another. The primary reason for this archive's existence is to provide mainstream scientific responses to the many frequently asked questions (FAQs) that appear in the talk.origins newsgroup and the frequently rebutted assertions of those advocating intelligent design or other creationist pseudosciences."

But his honesty ended the second the quote ended....

The responses linked to are web page articles from hack journalists, not a single scientific peer reviewed paper was submitted in response.

That's the bunk in the debunked claim......

And we find the answer in the very last part of the papers linked to.....

"So, the area in which the Lost Squadron landed, which is southern Greenland c. 10 miles from the east coast, with its high rate of snow accumulation (c. 7 feet/year) vs. the area of GISP2 in central Greenland with its comparatively low rate of snow accumulation (1 foot or so/year) is why 250 feet of
snow represents just 50 years for the Lost Squadron but around 250 years for the
GISP2 ice core.

They then conclude that the layers become more and more compressed, so that each foot represents more time. But the GISP2 area would have received more and more snowfall as global warming decreases back in time. But as usual, hacks always assume uniformity in all of their geological time scenarios. Just as the hacks assume the snowfall has always been 1 foot or so a year in the GISP2 area. Also the 7 feet of snow per year would have compressed the layers more than the same amount of 1 foot per year would have. Critical thinking caps on, dunce caps off please..... So by their own reasoning, the 50 feet should appear as older than the same amount from the 1 foot snowfall, since 7 feet of weight would have compressed the snow more than 1 foot of weight. Hacks people, they are hacks, understand that.... Hacks that can't even use logic correctly. 7 feet of snowfall would compress the layers more than 1 foot of snowfall. Simple mathematical logic....

So in the years before global warming, the areas received even more snowfall, hence the glaciers formed which are now in decline, because now they are only getting 1 foot of snow a year instead of the 7 or more they would have received before the onset of global warming. With those now receiving 7 receiving even more......

So don't let the hacks and their uniformity claims confuse you people. Understand that they want you to believe the area has only received 1 foot of snow forever, but let's understand it receives only 1 foot of snow because of global warming, which is a recent event..... hence the glaciers are declining, not building any longer......

Hacks people, they are hacks wanting you to ignore the truth. That with 5.8 feet a year snowfall, the entire Antarctic depth can be achieved in as little as 1,888 years, let alone all of Greenland's, glaciers.

But they want to pretend that only 1 foot of snow has fallen because that is what they see now during the heights of global warming. Don't be fooled by hackery....... Instead put on your critical thinking caps, not the dunce cap......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolkien R.R.J

Jul 23, 2018
Virginia
✟74,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I am not sure you are getting this. Carbon-14 is found in ancient samples including diamonds and fossils long after it should have decayed away. Thus their has not been time for them to decay away and the earth or those samples claimed to be over a billion years in age, are in fact young.

Upvote 0

Tolkien R.R.J

Jul 23, 2018
Virginia
✟74,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

many false assumptions here my freind.

https://creation.com/ice-sheet-age
https://creation.com/the-lost-squadron
https://answersingenesis.org/enviro...e-cores-show-many-tens-of-thousands-of-years/

Upvote 0

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟298,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Could you source this? Dare I ask for a source that doesn't come from a young earth creationists?

Upvote 0

Tolkien R.R.J

Jul 23, 2018
Virginia
✟74,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Responded to it the sources you should have read.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Tolkien R.R.J

Jul 23, 2018
Virginia
✟74,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

And how does 3 dates using 3 methods that all differ not show decay rates differ or at least contamination? How can you get much older dates from a 20mya granite?

Upvote 0

Jun 15, 2017
Hartford, Connecticut
✟298,995.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And how does 3 dates using 3 methods that all differ not show decay rates differ or at least contamination? How can you get much older dates from a 20mya granite?

Someone else replied to this earlier as well. The dating was performed on different parts of the same granite. But granites arent necessarily homogenous . More specifically, zircon inclusions within granite can give older ages than the granite itself.

To explain, it would be like someone making a Hershey chocolate chip on Tuesday. Putting the chocolate chip in cookie dough on Wednesday, then dating the full baked cookie and the chocolate chip and saying "look the cookie is two separate ages!".

Well that's correct. Because the cookie as a whole is made of different aged pieces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tolkien R.R.J
Upvote 0

Tolkien R.R.J

Jul 23, 2018
Virginia
✟74,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

By magic? so you find a rock that you did not observe its formation the ground. How do you know its contaminated? you date a rock multiple ways that agree and with fossils. Than a new fossil turns up so you date a new way to agree with the new find, how do we know contamination? because we force it to fit our assumptions.

This is a lie. Scientists do not assume this. Not only does the initial concentration NOT need to be zero. We can DETERMINE how much there initially was. Most of the time it WAS NOT ZERO.

due tell since you were not their to observe its formation or initial parent/daughter ratio.

Once more this is an impossible assumption you cannot get around. You must assume unifmoritarnism that today rates are what they have always been [no accelerated decay] in the past. This has been shown so i am not sure what good it does denying it.

My op gives multiple examples, see the following post. The bold is an asumtion you cannot know. You must have faith and against reason as well.

Except when they dont. And they only "match up" those that do because when they dont they are dismissed as contaminated etc. And by repeating yourself that these assumptions dont exists, does not make the boggy man go away. They are real and cannot be avoided.

This is a lie. Scientists don't assume this. In fact, they have to account for the contamination introduced BY THEIR OWN INSTRUMENTS. They also know how it gets contaminated, how to account for it, and when and why to expect it.

like my op said, when the date does not match the desired result.

I am assuming you are referring to assumptions here. In that case lets focus in on decay rates and the assumption they have been constant through their history. Please tell me why this is not an assumption and i will need more than saying "this is a lie"

Upvote 0