1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Interesting Idea

Discussion in 'Teen's Community Area' started by Girder of Loins, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Girder of Loins

Girder of Loins Future Math Teacher

+109
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    So I was thinking about quantum fluxes and the origins of matter and the universe and such, and I thought of something. "In the beginning, the earth was without shape and void." Since quantum fluctuations happen in dark matter, and is technically "empty" space, and a "void" is empty, is the Genesis account describing quantum fluctuations as the beginning of matter? And look at the very next creation. The separation of stars and planets. If you're an Old Earth Creationist, this could explain why we have some of the radiation and stuff like that, and gives an explanation for it both Biblically and scientifically. What do you guys think?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Shane Plew

Shane Plew Cured

+5
    Atheist
    Single
    I'm pretty sure you can use quantum physics to explain just about anything, well except for quantum physics.

3. Rhayven

Rhayven Newbie

+7
    Christian
    That really makes me think.

4. kayandrew

kayandrew Guest

+0
    You seem to be so much concerned about such things. But these things cannot be answered and cannot be proved so easily. So It is hard to even get a clue of it.

5. ChristianT

ChristianT Newbie Orthodox

+71
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Interesting idea, and it does sound like it may be, but be careful in actually claiming that's what Gen was saying. It may make sense now, but just don't get them too connected ;) anyway, keep up all this thinking! :)

6. emily catherine

emily catherine Newbie

+0
    Catholic
    Single
    yes, this is very thought provoking