God reveals Himself in the Bible as One who can be fully trusted. He exhibits complete integrity in all He says and promises; consequently, His people are to have complete confidence in His promises concerning them (see Numbers 23:19, Isaiah 55:11). Studying the faithfulness of God brings about spiritual stability and confidence in a believer’s daily walk.
Gods Does Not Lie, Nor Change His Mind
God's Word Always Produces Fruit
God's Faithfulness is Eternal
Faithfulness describes the dependability, loyalty, and stability of God, particularly in relation to His people. God’s faithfulness in keeping His word is a consistent theme in the Bible. Faithfulness is also something that God’s people are to demonstrate in their relationship with Him.
God is Faithful (Major Old Testament Verses)
God is Faithful (Major New Testament Verses)
- Faithfulness part of God’s character (Isaiah 49:7);
- great (Lamentations 3:23);
- established (Psalms 89:2);
- incomparable (Psalms 89:8);
- unfailing (Psalms 89:33);
- infinite (Psalms 36:5);
- everlasting (Psalms 119:90).
- Faithfulness part of God’s character (1 Corinthians 1:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:24);
- unfailing (2 Timothy 2:13);
- in fulfilling His promises (Hebrews 10:23);
- in forgiving sins (1 John 1:9);
- to His saints (2 Thessalonians 3:3);
- to be depended on (1 Peter 4:19);
- a characteristic of saints (Ephesians 1:1; Colossians 1:2; 1 Timothy 1:12; Revelation 17:14).
Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
The Faithfulness Of God
To make a comment simply sign up and become a member!