Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For those of you who don't know, I'll enlighten you. Meat slurry is what all those tasty McDonald's hamburgers and chicken nuggets are made out of. It's actually a step down from hotdogs, which are made out of mechanically separated meat. Meat slurry is where they put the leftovers in a centrifuge, spin the thing around, and make a paste out of what's left.

The J-Walk Blog: Meat Slurry

Scroll down to see the picture.

Who knew animals could be so useful?! God sure knew what he was doing when he made them so tasty. :)

WiredSpirit

and all God's people said... meh
Jul 5, 2004
Evansville
✟2,698.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Ewe, I thought the shredded chicken we got in frozen blocks at work to make BBQ were nasty. That just looks gross. The only problem with the chicken we use is the fat-jelly that always comes on top of it. Most of our other meat looks pretty normal.

Upvote 0

Sadiegrl

Merging my Theology with Reality!!!
May 1, 2008
California
✟22,681.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
those chicken feet were gross too...lol and you liked it!! sorry back on topic of the fabulous meat slurry....sadly i wish i could say that i would never eat McDonalds or others again, but alas i cant resist the call of the apparent meat slurry...:shudders:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums