Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well the latest thing he did is he coined a new word when "describing America":
Asfutmsifwffutsh.

As Styx says "This could be more of the stutter we hear about, but at face value I don't think so... I think he mixed 3 or 4 words together in a cognitive haze like he has done multiple times before.

Remember it was not that many days ago... we are not even measuring it in weeks at this point where Biden had another fall. You will remember last weekend when he was in his home state of Delaware where he is at the beach biking he inexplicably falls over and whole legacy media blamed the bike.... (Describes the medias attempts to blame it on the bike clamps).

Yeah a man that rides bikes pretty much every weekend and has been doing that for decades all of the sudden has the same problem with the same clamps he has been using. Nobody is claiming that they were newly put on the bike. Very Very Interesting.

You will remember it was only a few weeks before that he fell, or he almost fell rather but he caught himself up the stairs on Air Force One. That's the third time in presidency that that happened!

During his relatively short administration he has suffered already 5 falls. 3 going on Air Force One. One from his bike. And really really early on when he was trying to chase his dog and grab his tail in the shower. Which again maybe shows a cognitive issue when that is behavior that you are engaging in.... and I think broke his ankle at the time....

So 5 falls... You have had numerous times where he has gotten confused of where he is and what he is doing.

You got extremely detailed simplistic notes being given to him that given command of where to sit down, you get up, you walk out of room. It like kindergarten or cave man language. That was just yesterday, literally that we saw that image.

And then you got stuff like this. Now people cover for him by saying "It's just a stutter".

Stutters don't make you fall down and break your ankle, or chase your dog in the shower on a wet floor to try to grab his tail. Again inexplicable that's the official line they went with.

It doesn't make you forget where you are on stage or forget what day it is. This is the only kind of thing you can ascribe to a stutter, the rest of it you can't. Therefore the simplest explanation, that is probably the right one is that if you take Occam's Razor, you will have to say he probably has cognitive decline.

It would be odd if a person pushing 80 did not have some mental haze issues anyway...

But this is a repeated thing and I noticed throughout the last couple of years it started before his administration...

It is becoming more frequent.....

When this begins to happen with other people, people tend to take notice and begin asking questions about the cognitive state of the person. 'Hey you might want to take a dementia test' 'Hey you might want to get into assisted living' 'Hey do you want to move back in with us Grand Dad, because were kind of worried about you!' "

Styx finishes by asking the question of who really is running the country. Is this a situation similar to end of Woodrow Wilson time in office when his wife was most likely the shadow president. Styx believes most likely his cabinet is running everything.

I will say I like Styx' analysis but don't agree with all his conclusions. I think Biden is heavily guided by staff, but I think he actually was largely responsible for a lot of his policies especially last year with the pull out of Afghanistan if that was run purely by the generals and brass that would have gone much better than it did.

Last edited:

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟996,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well the latest thing he did is he coined a new word when "describing America":
Asfutmsifwffutsh.
As Styx says "This could be more of the stutter we hear about, but at face value I don't think so... I think he mixed 3 or 4 words together in a cognitive haze like he has done multiple times before.

Remember it was not that many days ago... we are not even measuring it in weeks at this point where Biden had another fall. You will remember last weekend when he was in his home state of Delaware where he is at the beach biking he inexplicably falls over and whole legacy media blamed the bike.... (Describes the medias attempts to blame it on the bike clamps).
Yeah a man that rides bikes pretty much every weekend and has been doing that for decades all of the sudden has the same problem with the same clamps he has been using. Nobody is claiming that they were newly put on the bike. Very Very Interesting.

You will remember it was only a few weeks before that he fell, or he almost fell rather but he caught himself up the stairs on Air Force One. That's the third time in presidency that that happened!
During his relatively short administration he has suffered already 5 falls. 3 going on Air Force One. One from his bike. And really really early on when he was trying to chase his dog and grab his tail in the shower. Which again maybe shows a cognitive issue when that is behavior that you are engaging in.... and I think broke his ankle at the time....
So 5 falls... You have had numerous times where he has gotten confused of where he is and what he is doing.
You got extremely detailed simplistic notes being given to him that given command of where to sit down, you get up, you walk out of room. It like kindergarten or cave man language. That was just yesterday, literally that we saw that image.
And then you got stuff like this. Now people cover for him by saying "It's just a stutter".
Stutters don't make you fall down and break your ankle, or chase your dog in the shower on a wet floor to try to grab his tail. Again inexplicable that's the official line they went with.
It doesn't make you forget where you are on stage or forget what day it is. This is the only kind of thing you can ascribe to a stutter, the rest of it you can't. Therefore the simplest explanation, that is probably the right one is that if you take Occam's Razor, you will have to say he probably has cognitive decline.
It would be odd if a person pushing 80 did not have some mental haze issues anyway...
But this is a repeated thing and I noticed throughout the last couple of years it started before his administration...
It is becoming more frequent.....
When this begins to happen with other people, people tend to take notice and begin asking questions about the cognitive state of the person. 'Hey you might want to take a dementia test' 'Hey you might want to get into assisted living' 'Hey do you want to move back in with us Grand Dad, because were kind of worried about you!' "

Styx finishes by asking the question of who really is running the country. Is this a situation similar to end of Woodrow Wilson time in office when his wife was most likely the shadow president. Styx believes most likely his cabinet is running everything.
The accidentally exposed crib notes clearly show someone in the staff is calling the shots and not POTUS. e.g. "YOU will go in and take YOUR seat."

• Agree
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The accidentally exposed crib notes clearly show someone in the staff is calling the shots and not POTUS. e.g. "YOU will go in and take YOUR seat."

As I was saying I think that sort of thing is true now for the most part. Not so much in other times like the pullout of Afghanistan or at least that was run by a Civilian staffer who had no idea what they were doing, but it was so bad it looked like the stuff was compounded by politicians getting in the way of things. Not realizing things are problems till too late. Kind of like what is going on now with the baby formula problem.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟920,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

it is pretty unnerving to see that this kind of micro-manager overreach is what is needed at this time to hold it all together. Thank God for those 'handlers' dictating his every move.

Upvote 0