• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

You're still here - comments welcome

Surviving

Veteran
Jul 16, 2006
Visit site
✟10,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I have had to edit this one as there were a few swear words. Feel free to comment if you want or PM me at anytime.

You're still here

I know that you are dead,
But you're still messing up my head.
I wish that my past was left behind,
But I can't get you out of my mind.

I know that you're not here anymore,
But the things you did I'll always bore.
I wish that my past would go away,
But I'll always hear the things you'd say.

I know that you have been and gone,
But I can't believe what you have done.
I wish that my past would be erased,
But what you've done leaves me feeling phased.

I know that you are rotting in hell,
For the things you've done I know so well.
I wish that I could forget all of this,
And say up yours and live in bliss.

© Lynne Cole 22.07.06