Roman57

May 26, 2005
Ann Arbor
✟29,755.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There was a nutritionist Paul Bragg, who wrote a book "Miracle of fasting". My family followed "some" of it and raised me with this. I must say though that while his book talked about prolonged fasts, my family never done it. What they did were 36 hour fasts, as a go-to thing when we got cold or flu. Thats about it. So I guess we didn't "really" follow it too much, but still I was raised hearing his name.

So when I hear of Alvin Bragg, it feels really weird. On the one hand, whenever I heard Bragg, I can't help but think of Paul Bragg. Yet on the other hand, I can't imagine Paul Bragg doing what Alvin Bragg is doing. I haven't really looked into the political views that Paul Bragg held, but what I do know is he is against conventional medicine. This being the case, it is quite likely he would talk about hidden motives of big pharma. This makes it likely that he would also be concerned about hidden motives of government, too. So would you really imagine him serving as a judge, let alone a judge siding with Democrats and prosecuting a Republican? Its just hard to imagine.

But the fast that they have the same last name, makes me wonder if they are related. I know that lots of people have the same last name. But I noticed the tendency that public figures with the same last name do end up being related. Don't know why, but it just something that tends to happen. So can any of you find out if these two people are related?

• Optimistic
Reactions: St_Worm2

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
The family resemblance is uncanny ;) Grandfather/Grandson perhaps??

1681261068724.png

1681261271436.png

• Haha
Reactions: sandman
Upvote 0