Portugal
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Conservative
It is impossible for a Bible believing God fearing Jesus worshiping Christian to tolerate, support, or argue on behalf of homosexuality.

Period!

Those who do are no longer Christians. They're apostates. The Bible doesn't change because homosexual pressure groups demand morality be rescinded so their abnormal behavior can gain lawful rights.

Those who are no longer Christians? Those people don't exist in my opinion, a Christian and Jew are always by G-d no matter what, those who give up were never strong enough. Jesus said: My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:29
Those who "gave up" were never strong minded people, they gave up easily, they can say "Oh! But I felt the good old jingle in my heart" well that means nothing, it wasn't Love, True Love never goes away. :amen::amen:

Christians are not of this world. When they conform their beliefs to be in keeping with deviant moral sin that exists in this world, they're an abomination before God.

:amen: Brother! What wonderful words, I feel the same thing, this society is not for me, I feel like a panda among brown bears...or...something like that.
I just feel that being a Son of G-d makes me a different person, better person.:thumbsup:

No Christian can be in favor of 'gay rights'. (i.e. the Homosexual Agenda)
You either believe the Bible or you don't.

Those who are in favor of such horrible thing are not Christians, they are afraid of the atheists and afraid of the liberals. The first Christians didn't fear Nero nor the roman empire, even with death near their bodies they kept screaming for Yeshua! I am not affraid of saying, I hate their live style! And I don't care about what the liberals think.

Homosexuals are abnormal in their sinful immoral sex act. The rectum is not an entrance. It's an exist for filth.
"Animals do it..." is an argument I've heard Christians make when they defend homosexuality as a natural sex act.

If G-d wanted men to do such immoral things he would have created a sexual organ just for the occasion, though it is impossible for there is none, the anus was created for exit not for entrance.
A man can love another man, Jesus Loved his Fellow Apostles, and I love my friends, now there is no need to ruin such beautiful thing because of sex which is something that humans can live without.
Thanks to the homosexual community nowadays two men hugging is something horrible in the eyes of many, thanks to the homosexual community a man who kisses another man's cheek is considered gay.
Even the word gay which means happy in old English was ruined thanks to them...awful, awful people.:doh1:

It does no good service to argue that because what it's saying is homosexual sex is OK because in the commission thereof they're just acting like the lowly animals that are beneath the human consciousness.

If it is soooo normal why do they insist in sticking their life style everywhere, in the media, video games, movies and even more...if it normal why do they have to shout everywhere "I like men!!!" I mean I am engaged I have a beautiful girl and you don't see me screaming out loud "I am Hetero! I am!".
They are just thirsty for attention that's all, I don't care about what do in their room, In fact I hate to know, we have small children watching tv and there's always a rick of them watching something that may scar them!
And what are the politicians so interested in their life style?
Sex has nothing to do with politics, they should be worried about economical crisis instead of a bunch of sissy liberals!

It's a sin.
Show me in the Bible where there is one scripture wherein Jesus said, sin is to be tolerated, given legal rights, and special protections.

There isn't anything like that in the Bible, Yeshua and His Father our Creator had the same ideals and logic, the right ideals and right logic, why would Yeshua say something that goes against His Father's Will? It is impossible, everything Yeshua said was G-d's Will.
(Read the red ones they're mine ;) )
Brother I have to say I enjoyed your arguments, they are right and clean. :clap:

Upvote 0
C

child630

Please, Brother child630 would you mind if I ask you something?
Do you see yourself with a woman someday?
If you don't want to answer its your choice I don't mind :)
May G-d Bless you, you're strong!

I don't mind. I don't know. But I definately do not see myself with a man, for it is a perversion, like you said in one of your posts. But if God wants me to be with someone, I would be with a woman. But I would rather be celebent, then to be happy in sin; like being with a man; or to be miserable in the traditional ways of marriage.

Reactions: Lordservent
Upvote 0

Lordservent

Yeshua's Follower
Apr 16, 2013
Portugal
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Conservative
I don't mind. I don't know. But I definately do not see myself with a man, for it is a perversion, like you said in one of your posts. But if God wants me to be with someone, I would be with a woman. But I would rather be celebent, then to be happy in sin; like being with a man; or to be miserable in the traditional ways of marriage.

I admire you, your faith is incredible.
Your love by G-d and Yeshua are more than enough, no partner could ever bring such a bright light into your life like the Lord.
G-d Bless you.

Upvote 0
N

NaughtyNinja

The Bible is very clear about unrepentant sin. Which is what sexually active homosexuals are committing.

It is not a sin by definition if the person in question does not accept the existence of a god of any kind nor does he acknowledge the existence of sin. Asking an atheist to repent of his sins is an oxymoron to the Atheist's view.

I may not be taking the most popular stance here but homosexual's cannot help a biological urge. I have met abused kids who think they are gay and ones that are just outright gay to begin with. The ones who truly are gay are incapable of fighting a neurological urge. Working in a bio-lab and I have dealt with this all the time in studies. Neurological studies have proven very simply that homosexuals like any other creature is incapable of acting beyond their brain's neurological input.
I have had Ct scans done on me before as a youth and doctors were under the impression I would be [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] because of certain odd behaviors I had. Later tests proved all theories wrong and I was removed before any further tests could be done. So the confirmed abnormalities could not be validated to a disorder. My point being is that I grew up super anti-social for no apparent reason and I am highly repulsed by being around others to the extent I am asexual. Am I committing a sin in your view because I refuse to have sex? I seriously cannot help myself and I have the medical report to back up my claims.
Now I do without a doubt view homosexuality as unnatural and counterproductive to the human species but I am no different without being gay.
Which is what sexually active homosexuals are committing.
Homosexuals cannot stop having sex all together. No different then how the loins of a heterosexual man drives him to desire intimacy with a woman.
Also please keep in mind there is a substantial difference between an abomination and a sin. As an abomination is evil according to the event of an object's existence and not by its physical actions.

Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I think that's a very good worldly PC argument for setting aside scripture and what it says as to how to be a Christian.

My point is not PC. It is how I see the scripture. Nothing PC about it, I don't care one way or the other about offending anyone.

Well that just shot the pro-life activist Christians all to heck.
I take it you don't subscribe to proselytizing. Nor to the scripture that commands the disciples go forth and spread the good news. Nor are you aware that the Bible says God is not mocked.
Also it appears you are unaware that there is not one scripture wherein Jesus says the arrogant prideful unrepentant sinner shall be saved.

Not sure how you think that means I do not believe in proselytizing. Or that I do not believe in following the Great Commission. Or how that is mocking God.

And point to once where I said unrepentant sinners shall be saved.

You would do well to actually address what I said instead of trying to put words in my mouth or make claims against what I said that are clearly not relevant to my words.

Only if you fail to realize this thread is narrow in it's scope when it addresses homosexuality.

Where was your point narrow? You jumped without question to claim that anal sex is sinful and therefore homosexuals are sinners, without pause to consider that the two are not even mutually exclusive. That is painting with a broad brush.

You are misunderstanding that passage in Mark 12:13-19.

Are you saying you believe the laws of God are the same as the laws of the secular realm?

I believe I made the opposite statement - that the law of God and Man are completely DIFFERENT laws. Not hard to see what I meant - so either you didn't read it well or I didn't make my point well (which I am pretty sure I did). Or...you are once again trying to put words in my mouth that I never spoke, and in fact said the opposite of.

Upvote 0

Lordservent

Yeshua's Follower
Apr 16, 2013
Portugal
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Conservative
Homosexuals cannot stop having sex all together. No different then how the loins of a heterosexual man drives him to desire intimacy with a woman.
Also please keep in mind there is a substantial difference between an abomination and a sin. As an abomination is evil according to the event of an object's existence and not by its physical actions.

Well, In my opinion homosexuality is something abnormal, I do not believe in evolution, though even in that theory homosexuality is something unnecessary and in many scholars opinions a DNA corruption or a simple emotional disorder.
If a person was supposed to have sexual relations with someone of the same sex our bodies would have "evolved" so we could become a bisexual species a hermaphroditic being.
Homosexual relations are dangerous, the anus is not a pleasant place for sex, it causes many diseases and intestinal problems and big infections.
And lesbians are not out of the problem, they suffer of obesity and the risk of breast cancer is bigger.
Lesbian and Homosexuals are simply something abnormal in many points of view.
You should check psychiatrist Robert Spitzer's work, he was able of changing the homosexual behavior easily with treatment though he was not able of having the inverse result from the Heterosexual subjects.
I know this is kinda cliche but I will say it because I find it amusing and full of truth:
"G-d CREATED Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve nor Eve and Stella".
Homosexuality is just useless to this world, its just pleasure and love, but a man can love a man without being homosexual, love doesn't mean you have to sodomize your father and friends.
Love means to care for someone, sodomizing someone is not love, in fact is something repulsive and dangerous, anal sex is a filthy act and even when is done with "care" it will always be a bacterial convention for both men.
Would you hurt yourself? Would you hurt those you love?
This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
My point is not PC. It is how I see the scripture. Nothing PC about it, I don't care one way or the other about offending anyone.
I'd worry more about offending God through sophistry.

Not sure how you think that means I do not believe in proselytizing. Or that I do not believe in following the Great Commission. Or how that is mocking God.
I understand that.

And point to once where I said unrepentant sinners shall be saved.
You didn't . But you did say: Let the sinners sin and the lawless remain lawless.
That's not the mission of a Christian. As Christians know.

You would do well to actually address what I said instead of trying to put words in my mouth or make claims against what I said that are clearly not relevant to my words.
You would do well to study scripture.

Where was your point narrow? You jumped without question to claim that anal sex is sinful and therefore homosexuals are sinners, without pause to consider that the two are not even mutually exclusive. That is painting with a broad brush.
Again, this thread is exclusively addressing homosexuality.
Christians know that the Bible is quite clear in both the old and new testament that unrepentant homosexuality is a moral sin.

I believe I made the opposite statement - that the law of God and Man are completely DIFFERENT laws. Not hard to see what I meant - so either you didn't read it well or I didn't make my point well (which I am pretty sure I did). Or...you are once again trying to put words in my mouth that I never spoke, and in fact said the opposite of.

You said this: Those are your words.

"Christians are not of this world" and yet so many seem to think that Christian morals should make up the laws of this world. Should we not therefore remove ourselves from the lawmaking of the fallen world and focus on God? Let the sinners sin, the lawless remain lawless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

QueSi

Jan 15, 2013
Mississippi
✟2,027.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Lordservent said:
And lesbians are not out of the problem, they suffer of obesity and the risk of breast cancer is bigger.

You can't be serious, do you have any proof of these crazy claims?

I realize that breast feeding is shown to lower a woman's chances of breast cancer, but a growing number of woman aren't breastfeeding anymore, lesbian couples can still have children through in vitro fertilization (the same way my brother and his wife had to use to have their two children), and many heterosexual couples do not have children. I'm not sure what kind of scientific proof or statistics you can use to try to prove the obesity part but I would be amazed if there was a link between homosexuality and obesity.

Upvote 0

QueSi

Jan 15, 2013
Mississippi
✟2,027.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Lordservent said:
Well, In my opinion homosexuality is something abnormal, I do not believe in evolution, though even in that theory homosexuality is something unnecessary and in many scholars opinions a DNA corruption or a simple emotional disorder.
If a person was supposed to have sexual relations with someone of the same sex our bodies would have "evolved" so we could become a bisexual species a hermaphroditic being.

Obviously homosexuality is abnormal, no one can argue that. You say you don't believe in evolution, yet "hermaphroditic beings" are proof of natural evolution towards bisexuality. Some of our bodies have therefore evolved into homosexualy compatible beings?

Upvote 0
C

child630

No apology necessary. I appreciate your time. :)
I wanted to edit this to also say that it appears I confused you with Fenny the Fox in some of my remarks. Clueless as to how that happened but there is no excuse for it. So it is I who owe you the apology. It just came to my attention that that was my error.

Thank you and God bless you. I know it is not your truth that you are speaking, you are speaking God's truth.

Upvote 0

Lordservent

Yeshua's Follower
Apr 16, 2013
Portugal
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Conservative
You can't be serious, do you have any proof of these crazy claims?

I realize that breast feeding is shown to lower a woman's chances of breast cancer, but a growing number of woman aren't breastfeeding anymore, lesbian couples can still have children through in vitro fertilization (the same way my brother and his wife had to use to have their two children), and many heterosexual couples do not have children. I'm not sure what kind of scientific proof or statistics you can use to try to prove the obesity part but I would be amazed if there was a link between homosexuality and obesity.

Crazy? Well sir, the surveys do not collect a subject's sexual orientation! Now you may say "See, how do you know then?" well its simple, most of Lesbians (and this has been recorded by surveys) don't wish to give to birth, they prefer to adopt 6 to 10 year old children. Now, I never said it was a crazy risk I just said it they had bigger chances.
Oh I can't post links yet.
I'll try my best.
Lets talk about Obesity first.
Concerning lesbianism and obesity, in April of 2007, the American Journal of Public Health analyzed data from 2002 National Survey of Family Growth and the data suggested that American lesbian women were 2.69 times more likely to be overweight and 2.47 times more likely to be obese than all other female sexual orientation groups. The abstract for this study indicated that "lesbians are at greater risk for morbidity and mortality linked to overweight and obesity."
In 2009, the PubMed article abstract for the Polish psychiatry journal Psychiatria Polska article Body Image in Homosexual Persons declared:
“ Homosexual women are less concentrated on physical appearance and more satisfied with their bodies while being more tolerant to obesity.... For lesbian women the ideal body image is more massive than for heterosexual women. ”
In 2007, a purported lesbian wrote to Andrew Sullivan, the political commentator and administrator of The Daily Dish blog:
“ And - oh heck, I'll admit it - aesthetics have value, too! As a woman, I may not be as focused on looks as men are predisposed to be, but I sure am tired of seeing so many queer ladies out there who are way past 200 pounds. Way, way past. Sorry, but no amount of "fat acceptance" is going to make that a pleasant sight - gay, straight, butch, femme, male or female.

Also, lack of sex (normal sex) may cause obesity as well, you can see that with animals, when you castrate a cat he will gain more weight.
This is because the subject will try to achieve the sexual pleasure by eating.
Obesity may lead to these other problems:
Difficulty sleeping
Snoring
Sleep apnea
Pain in your back or joints
Excessive sweating
Always feeling hot
Rashes or infection in folds of your skin
Feeling out of breath with minor exertion
Daytime sleepiness or fatigue
Depression

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NaughtyNinja

Homosexual relations are dangerous, the anus is not a pleasant place for sex, it causes many diseases and intestinal problems and big infections.
Lesbian and Homosexuals are simply something abnormal in many points of view.
You should check psychiatrist Robert Spitzer's work, he was able of changing the homosexual behavior easily with treatment though he was not able of having the inverse result from the Heterosexual subjects.
I know this is kinda cliche but I will say it because I find it amusing and full of truth:
"G-d CREATED Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve nor Eve and Stella".
Homosexuality is just useless to this world, its just pleasure and love, but a man can love a man without being homosexual, love doesn't mean you have to sodomize your father and friends.
This is just my opinion.

I take note of your opinions and I acknowledge their valid truths. Homosexuality is without a doubt unnatural and biologically at error. I am not pro or anti gay, I am very indifferent. If homosexuals wish to marry then let them because I do not care, nor do I care about marriage to begin with. Despite common opinions, marriage has not been holy since the 1900's.
With rampant divorce and idiocy dominating marriages the wedding vows should be changed to "do you John Walters take this unwilling pregnant teenager to be your pitifully married wife" and "do you Mary Johnson take this lousy no-good coward to be your husband?".
I know it sounds funny but it is just true. The greatest comedy dost not require vulgarity or script lines, just turn on our TV and watch CNN. The good name of marriage has long sense been recalled and replaced with incapable brides and grooms who are destined to hate each other. In Germany I believe, they hath a system set up so after you marry the license is valid for 7 years and you must get that license renewed. In America we should have it renewed every 2 months. Before pastors complain about homosexuals ruining marriage do keep in mind that homosexuals stay in more lasting committed relationships than the average heterosexual couple after marriage. Countries like Japan have the age of consent set to 13 and doctors are not even aware teenagers can survive pregnancy because it is unheard of for them. Yet hither in the US we seem to hath teenagers popping out little 'mini-me's' every day. Our social rationality is just backwards and falling apart honestly.

But considering thyself it is rather idiotic of me to jump in the homosexuality debate because if I could I would be holding a parade to ban sex altogether. I told myself I would not jump into this debate but I just could not help myself :). There is just so much condemnation towards people who do no harm others I had to equate myself to the quandaries that pervade the arduous plight of accepting homosexual marriage in the US.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you and God bless you. I know it is not your truth that you are speaking, you are speaking God's truth.
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding in this matter. God Bless You. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Lordservent

Yeshua's Follower
Apr 16, 2013
Portugal
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Conservative
I take note of your opinions and I acknowledge their valid truths. Homosexuality is without a doubt unnatural and biologically at error. I am not pro or anti gay, I am very indifferent. If homosexuals wish to marry then let them because I do not care, nor do I care about marriage to begin with. Despite common opinions, marriage has not been holy since the 1900's.
With rampant divorce and idiocy dominating marriages the wedding vows should be changed to "do you John Walters take this unwilling pregnant teenager to be your pitifully married wife" and "do you Mary Johnson take this lousy no-good coward to be your husband?".
I know it sounds funny but it is just true. The greatest comedy dost not require vulgarity or script lines, just turn on our TV and watch CNN. The good name of marriage has long sense been recalled and replaced with incapable brides and grooms who are destined to hate each other. In Germany I believe, they hath a system set up so after you marry the license is valid for 7 years and you must get that license renewed. In America we should have it renewed every 2 months. Before pastors complain about homosexuals ruining marriage do keep in mind that homosexuals stay in more lasting committed relationships than the average heterosexual couple after marriage. Countries like Japan have the age of consent set to 13 and doctors are not even aware teenagers can survive pregnancy because it is unheard of for them. Yet hither in the US we seem to hath teenagers popping out little 'mini-me's' every day. Our social rationality is just backwards and falling apart honestly.

But considering thyself it is rather idiotic of me to jump in the homosexuality debate because if I could I would be holding a parade to ban sex altogether. I told myself I would not jump into this debate but I just could not help myself :). There is just so much condemnation towards people who do no harm others I had to equate myself to the quandaries that pervade the arduous plight of accepting homosexual marriage in the US.

SOME Homosexuals stay together as a couple for longer because it is hard to find a partner who is open to accept his inner urges.

BUT few "gay" relationships last longer than two years, with many homosexual men reporting hundreds of lifetime partners. Source: Pollack, M. " Male Homosexuality," in Western Sexuality: Practice and Precept in Past and Present Times, ed. P. Aries and A.Bejin, pp. 40-61, cited by Joseph Nicolosi in Reparative Therapy of Male Homosexuality (Northvale, N.J., Jason Aronsons Inc., 1991), pp.124-25.

In 1978, a study done by two homosexual doctors revealed staggering statistics. Of 685 homosexual men, 589 (83%) had 50+ partners in their lifetime, 497 (73%) had 100+, 394 (58%) had 250+, 284 (41%) had 500+, 182 exceeded 1000 partners, an astonishing 26%. And 79% noted that over half their sexual contacts were total strangers. Source: Bell, A.P. and Wienberg, M.S. " Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women " (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1978.)

In a 6-month long daily sexual diary, gay men were averaging somewhere around 110 different sex partners per year. Source: Corey, L. and Holmes, K.K., " Sexual transmission of Hepatitis A in homosexual men," New England Journal of Medicine, 1980; Vol. 302, pp. 435-38.

A 1981 study found that only 2% of homosexual could be classified as monogamous or even semi monogamous (having ten or fewer lifetime sexual partners). Source: Bell, A.P., Weinberg, M.S., Hammersmith, S.E., Sexual Preference, 1981, pp.308-9.

Extreme promiscuity has in fact been a common occurrence among homosexual males for a long time. Back in 1982, homosexual author Dennis Altman even admitted: " now there is a move toward claiming that this (promiscuity) is part of a different, perhaps even superior, way of managing sexual relationships... (t) he assumption that it is desirable to have frequent and varied sex partners is increasingly seen as a positive part of gay life style." Source: Dennis Altman, " The Homosexualization of America, The Americanization of the Homosexual, (NY: St. Martin's Press, 1982) pp. 16-7.

According to the American Psychological Association, after the AIDS epidemic the average number of male homosexual partners only dropped from 70 to 50 per year. Source: Sally Ann Stewart, " AIDS Aftermath: Fewer Sex Partners among Gay Men," USA Today, 21 November 1984.

The 1984 book the " Gay Couple " was written by a psychiatrist and psychologist (who happened to be a homosexual couple), and they hoped to dispel the myth that "gay" couples lacked stability and long-term relationships. Rather than eliminate the myth, their research confirmed it. After much searching, they were able to locate only 156 couples in lasting relationships. The study also revealed that only 7 couples had actually maintained sexual fidelity and none of the seven had been together more than 5 years.

A Los Angeles study conducted in the late 1980s found that male homosexuals averaged over 20 partners per year. Source: L. Linn et al., " Recent Sexual Behaviors Among Homosexual Men Seeking Primary Medical Care," Archives of Internal Medicine 149 (December 1989): pp. 2685-90.

Two homosexual icons, Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, wrote this about male homosexuality: " gay men aren't very good at having and holding lovers...(because) gay men tire of their partners (sexually) more rapidly than straight men." And according to them, the average homosexual male first "seeks (sexual) novelty in partners, rather than practices, and becomes massively promiscuous; (but) eventually, all bodies become boring, and only new practices will thrill. " The cheating ratio of 'married' [committed] gay males, given enough time, approaches 100%." Source: Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen," After the Ball," (NY: Doubleday, 1989) pp. 304-320.

In Spain, the average homosexual sexual encounters for men were 42 per year in 1989. Source: Rodriguez-Pichardo, A., et al " Sexually transmitted diseases in homosexual males in Seville, Spain," Genitourin Med, 1990; Vol. 66, pp. 423-27.

"Gay" monogamous relationships are rarely faithful. "Monogamous" seems to imply some primary emotional commitment, while causal sex continues on the side. Source: Con nell, RW. Crawford, J., Dowsett, GW., Kippax, S., Sinnott, V., Rodden, P., Berg, R., Baxter, D., Waston, L., " Danger and context: unsafe anal sexual practice among homosexual and bisexual men in the AIDS crisis," Australian and New Zealand Journal of Sociology (1990 ) 26: pp.187-208.

A three-year study in Boston found that 77% of 481 male subjects had had more than 10 partners in the previous 5 years, 34% more than 50 partners in the previous 5 years. Source: G. R. Seage III et al., " The Relation Between Nitrite Inhalants, Unprotected Anal Intercourse and the Risk of Immunodeficiency Virus Infection," American Journal of Epidemiology 135 (January 1, 1992), p. 5.

Between 17% to 54% of "gay" men continue to practice high-risk sex post-AIDS, suggesting an addictive drive. Source: Whitehead, NE., Whitehead, Bk., Submission to the Justice and Law Reform Select Committee on the Human rights Commission Amendment Bill 1992 ( Lower Hutt, New Zealand: Lion of Judah Ministries, 1993 ).

The Washington Post reported in 1993 that despite all the AIDS education for almost a decade " increasing numbers of gay men...are lapsing into previous patterns of unsafe sexual practices...” Source: Andriote, John-Manuel, " Gay Men and Unsafe Sex: Bridging a Gap Between Knowledge and Behavior," The Washington Post, August 10, 1993, Z14.

Homosexuals still have 3-4 times as many partners as heterosexuals. Source: Laumann, FO. Gagnon, JH., Micheal, RT., Micheals, S., The Social Organization of Sexuality ( Chicago: university of Chicago Press, 1994 ).

The national gay and lesbian publication, The Advocate, reported " of 600 gay and bisexual male Milwaukeeans, 73% said they've had sex in the past six months with someone they never saw again." Source: The Advocate, June 14, 1994, p.16.

A survey of 239 gay and bisexual males between the ages of 13 to 21 found that despite accurately understanding the odds of HIV infection, 63% participated in behavior that put them at "extreme high risk." Source: Ramafedi, Gary, " Predictors of Unprotected Intercourse Among Gay and Bisexual Youth: Knowledge, Beliefs and Behavior," Pediatrics, August 1994, vol. 94, no.2, pp. 163-168. Cf., Lemp, George F., et al, " Seroprevalence of HIV and Risk Behaviors Among Young Homosexual and Bisexual Men - The San Francisco/Berkeley Young Men's survey," Journal of the American Medical Association, August 10, 1994, vol. 272, no.6, pp.449-454.

Another story in The Advocate reported that although 71% of homosexual men claimed that they prefer long-term "monogamous" relationships, only 33% live with a partner, only 11% have a "primary male partner, only 8% are dating one particular person, with 87% involved in multiple dating. Source: Lever, Janet. " The 1994 Advocate Survey of Sexuality and Relationships: The Men," The Advocate, August 23, 1994.

A Los Angeles Study of young homosexual males in 1996 revealed that about 50% of those between 15 to 22 years of age had engaged in " high-risk, unprotected sex" during the previous 6 months. Source: Bettina Boxall, " Young Gays stray from Safe Sex, New Data Shows," Los Angeles Times, September 3, 1996, sec. A.

" The facts, enough gay men are once again having enough unsafe sex that the rates of HIV infection, gonorrhea and syphilis are returning to frightening heights. " Source: Kramer, Larry, " Gay Culture, Redefined," The New York Times, December 12, 1997, op ed page.

An upscale homosexual men's magazine, Genre, surveyed 1037 readers in October of 1996. Here are some of the results: " One of the single largest groups in the gay community still experiencing an increase of HIV are supposedly monogamous couples." 52% have had sex in a public park. 45% have participated in three-way sex. 42% have had sex with more than 100 different partners and 16% claim between 40 to 100 partners. Source: LaBarbera, Peter, " Survey finds 40% of Gay men have had more than 40 Sex Partners," The Lambda Report, January-February 1998, p.20.

Some men who have sex with men (MSM) may be recruiting sex partners in anonymous venues more often now than in the recent past. Source: Sowell Rl, Lindsey C, Spicer T, "Group sex in gay men: its meaning and HIV prevention implications," Journal of Association of Nurses AIDS Care, 1998; Vol. 9: pp.59-71.

Studies consistently show age differences in the sexual activities of gay men. Younger men have more partners, a greater frequency of sex, "cruise" more and have shorter relationships than older men, while older men are more likely to pay for sex. Source: Gilmore, MR, Schwartz, P, Civic, D, (1999), The social context of sexuality: The case of the United States, In KK Holmes, PA Mardh, PF Sparling, SM Lemon, WE Stamm, P Piot, & JN Wasserhelt (Eds.), Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 23 (2). pp.109-114.

The following study appeared in the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) July 26th issue. A Cross-sectional survey conducted September 1999 through April 2000 with a total of 856 clients of the Denver Public Health HIV Counseling and testing Site in Colorado. 69.2% of the survey were men, 34.7% were homosexual or bisexual, and aged 20 to 50 years represented 84.1% of participants. The results show that 21.8% of those seeking sex over the internet had a history of STDs, 88.7% solicited oral sex, 41% had anal sex and 16.8% reported being sexually exposed to a person known to have HIV infection. Table 3 showed 135 (15.8%) of clients reporting that they had logged on to the internet to seek sex partners, and 88 (65.2%) of these having successfully initiated sexual contact: of those who had sex with more than 3 different Internet partners over a 6 month period was 34 (38.7%). Table 4 showed the majority of online seekers were men (65.2%), white (76.2%), and between the ages of 20 to 39 (63.2%). Also table 4 revealed that 67.7% of on line sex seekers were either homosexual or bisexual and that 76.7% meet and had homosexual sex encounters via the Internet. This led the researchers to conclude the following: Online seekers were more likely to be homosexual than offline clients and online partners were more likely to be homosexual than the online-no partner group. Finally, Table 5 reveals that online sex seekers were more likely to have had an STD and that 28.9% of online seekers reported exposing themselves to known HIV-positive partners. 63.4% and 72.9% respectively were homosexual sex encounters with 97% being oral sex and 69.4% being anal sex. Source: M. McFarlane, PhD., S.S. Bull, PhD., MPH., C.A. Rietmeijer, MD.,MPH., " The internet as a newly Emerging Risk Environment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases," Journal of American Medical Association, July 26, 2000: pp. 443-446.[bless and do not curse]

Men's Health magazine reported in June that (heterosexual) men, on average, have 12.4 sex partners (in a lifetime), and have sex 1.5 times per week. These numbers may seem low to many gay men, who generally exercise greater sexual freedom than their heterosexual counterparts. But for a person who is sexually compulsive these numbers may seem shockingly low. Frequent sexual encounters may be accompanied by feelings or guilt and minor consequences. Ken (a gay man) suffers from Sexual Addiction, "It's just so much easier to have anonymous sex with someone I don't know. There is this buildup of excitement and a sexual rush, hoping the other guy will notice me...want me. After we connect, I just lose myself in the sex. It's really not about knowing the guy. I rarely even want to know his name. When it's over, I can simply walk away, " said Ken. Among the problems caused by sexual addiction in "gay" men is one of the most common of contracting frequent and/or multiple sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) ( i.e., HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc.). Source: Shaun Bourget, M.A., M.F.T., " Sexual Addition: On a Road to Nowhere," GayHealth.com; July 26,2000.

And I wonder why they spread so many diseases. :p

And many many more gays are cheating on their "partners" why you may ask?
Well because being gay is becoming something normal.
Heterosexual marriages may not be perfect but we can't generalize, most of the heterosexual couples who really love each other reach longer years and sometimes a life time.
Like Paul Said, Love is everything, and you will see that those Hetero couples who last longer are also very happy.
My parents are an example, they went trough everything possible but here they are 20 years later.
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
Genesis 2:24

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lordservent

Yeshua's Follower
Apr 16, 2013
Portugal
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Conservative
Obviously homosexuality is abnormal, no one can argue that. You say you don't believe in evolution, yet "hermaphroditic beings" are proof of natural evolution towards bisexuality. Some of our bodies have therefore evolved into homosexualy compatible beings?

Sorry if I wasn't using my arguments clearly.
I was just showing my reflection from a "evolutionist" point of view, that is all, I wasn't using the "hermaphroditic beings" argument.
I don't Believe in evolution, God Created everything, I believe in a young earth and I don't reject Adam and Eve.
And about the "hermaphroditic beings" are proof of natural evolution towards bisexuality" no its not, you must be referring to the DNA Corruptions?
It is not possible to put "evolution" and homosexuality (bisexuality) in the same bag for one rejects the other.
Bisexuality is useless, scholar say that evolution only "grabs" whats important to life.
So you can't use the "hermaphroditic beings" as an argument to proof that "evolution" exists, besides hermaphroditic problems are a result of genetic corruption because:
Aside from having an ambiguous-looking external genitalia, true hermaphroditism in humans differs from pseudohermaphroditism in which the person's karyotype has both XX and XY chromosome pairs (47XXY, 46XX/46XY, 46XX/47XXY or 45X/XY mosaic) and having both testicular and ovarian tissue. One possible pathophysiologic explanation of this rare phenomenon is a parthenogenetic division of a haploid ovum into two haploid ova. Upon fertilization of the two ova by two sperm cells (one carrying an X and the other carrying a Y chromosome), the two fertilized ova are then fused together resulting in a person having dual genitalial, gonadal (ovotestes) and genetic sex.
Another common cause of hermaphroditism is the crossing over of the SRY from the Y chromosome to the X chromosome during meiosis. The SRY is then activated in only certain areas, causing development of testes in some areas by beginning a series of events starting with the upregulation of SOX9, and in other areas not being active (causing the growth of ovarian tissues). Thus, testicular and ovarian tissues will both be present in the same individual.

And you said "Obviously homosexuality is abnormal, no one can argue that", so bisexuality goes with no excuse, its a emotional problem or a Genetic problem who knows.
What I know is that G-d forbids it, it goes against his Ideas of "As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it."
Genesis 9:7

Why does homosexuality exist? Well maybe is the corruption of DNA due to the ancestors sinful behavior, maybe its a way of G-d to control excessive birth...who knows I am not the Lord His Ideas belong to Him, He's always right.
One thing's for Sure, Yeshua heard His Father's Laws and He obeyed each and one of them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Why do you hyphenate the 'o' in God?

Just curious that's all! :confused:
it is a practice to show respect done my some Jews and some Christians who follow Jewish customs

it is so that the word "God" can never be desicrated if it is only kept as a sound, you can not spit on or burn the words from my lips the way you can a book or a computer screen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.