Your stand on homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

child630

may i ask in what manner you find it painful ?

I still have a problem with lust, and when I fail, I get fearful and I feel guilty, which makes me sick to my stomache. I don't look at inappropriate content any more, but that doesn't mean that I don't lust. And it scares me, for I know that there is punishment for sin. So either I have to deal with fear of punishment when I fail, or fight the desire to lust, which also makes me miserable. The Bible says that those who practice lawlessness will be thrown into lake the of fire. So, I decided to fight against my perverted desires. The fear of hell fire will keep me from lusting. But it is so difficult to not lust.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the flesh will always war against the Spirit ,, but it need not be such a burden :)

the Lord Jesus said .."my burden is light " ..

pull your attention to loving God .. ..when two masters pull you in opposing ways .. do not spend all your time with your face to the one you say you don't want ..

Rather, turn your back and bow in love to the lord Jesus .. He is your victory ..Trust him to do in you what we have never been able to do ourselves :)

Reactions: ActionJ
Upvote 0

ActionJ

Beware ... not really a " Chr
Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
the flesh will always war against the Spirit ,, but it need not be such a burden :)

the Lord Jesus said .."my burden is light " ..

pull your attention to loving God .. ..when two masters pull you in opposing ways .. do not spend all your time with your face to the one you say you don't want ..

Rather, turn your back and bow in love to the lord Jesus .. He is your victory ..Trust him to do in you what we have never been able to do ourselves :)

Amen to that. When we place our faith and trust in Christ on a daily basis and focus on Him and His power our circumstances and our very selves begin to change and we start a transformation process. We become more Christlike and all things become "new."

Matthew 11:18, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

Mark 9:23, "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

Upvote 0

Lordservent

Yeshua's Follower
Apr 16, 2013
Portugal
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Conservative
To be honest I have two family members who are homosexual, and let me tell you they are awful people, in fact their friends (Homosexual friends) are awful people, now I am not saying that all homosexuals are awful people I am talking about personal experience here.
Many Christians are accepting them and their homosexual life style and I don't know why, Yahweh told us to not help horrible habits but sadly its happening nowadays, Many Christians are actually saying "Lets us accept them and their habits"...
Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Christians nowadays shouldn't kill homosexuals because of the new human laws, but we should at least pull them out of our communities, they are horrid people, arrogant, atheists, pagans and even murders.
Yes Murders, most of the famous serial killers were homosexuals, and I am not joking, I would like to post some links but I don't have enough posts so look for "Most Serial Killers were homosexual" on Google.
Whats the difference between a homosexual and a pedophile? Or even a man who has sexual relations with an animal? G-d created a system, this entire universe is a complex system which works in a wonderful way, homosexuality is against what the Lord as created, did you know that homosexuality is a actually a mental illness? A homosexual man is someone whose father was almost not present or not present at all, and because of that homosexuals tend to find that fatherly love in other man.
But its not just daddy issues here, we have also the classic Betrayed man, Betrayed man is when a man is betrayed by his wife, after being betrayed the man begins to hate women thinking "All women are the same!" after that he starts thinking in the wrong way!
Now let us think, Yeshua (Jesus) said:
"And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Jesus is talking about a man and a woman, G-d made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve nor Eve and Stella.
Even our Beloved Messiah was against the homosexual marriage, for He knew the Lord personally...after all Yahweh is His Father! This goes to those Christians who say "Jesus is not against homosexuality"...Please He's the Law, Jesus is the Law in Flesh! He's G-d's Word in Human form! Wouldn't the Law abominate whats horrible in G-d's eyes?
Did you know that in Germany those who perform inappropriate behavior with animals are now looking for the same rights has the homosexuals? One day or another pedophiles will want the same rights as well! And what will happen to our society? If Christians continue to follow these society cancers? Do you want a man and a dog having a marriage in your church? Or maybe a man and a child? No! We Christians are against those things, We Christians and Jews, we are Israel, we are Abraham's Children! We must not let these laws consume our minds, we have our own laws!
My friends we should accept only those sexual perverts who want too change their behavior, those who want to be Lord's servants.
But those who want to stay in their sins, those who want to destroy their bodies and forget the Lord...well my advice is, Let The Lord place them in Hell.
Homosexuality destroys your body! And I am sorry about the strong words here please don't let your child see this.
The anus was not made to be sodomized, that's dangerous and it causes many diseases.
One big problem about the homosexual life style is AIDS, and Lesbians have more chances of having breast cancer, why? Because having never birthed a child.
Please my Brothers, those who have children, read this, don't let your be consumed by this new generation, teach them good Morals, Teach them about the Only G-d and His Son Yeshua, read the Bible to them and teach them about conservatism! For only by that we can prevent more homosexuality.
Before I finish this big text (I am so sorry :() I want you to know, homosexuals are confused people, my cousin who is a homosexual...well he had a partner but one day that partner cheated on him, with another man you may say...well no, he cheated my cousin with a woman. Yup they don't know what they want.
I am sorry if some of my words may hurt some people, but remember Yeshua told the truth no matter what the cost and I do the same. Everything I showed here is not from my heart but from G-d's words.
G-d Bless.

Reactions: ActionJ
Upvote 0

ActionJ

Beware ... not really a " Chr
Jan 27, 2013
✟10,638.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Private
My experiences around them haven't been good either. My wife and I managed an apartment complex for a few years. She allowed her son and his "boyfriend" to move from Arkansas to Colorado and to rent an apartment. They borrowed more than a $1000.00 from me to get here with the promise that they would pay me back. They were supposed to get jobs but they spent most of their time bumming money and doing drugs. They fought with each other like cats and dogs and when they weren't fighting with each other they were sneering or arguing with the neighbors. We finally kicked them out and they ended up back in Arkansas. They only paid me about $200.00 of the money they owed me.

I'm not saying that all homosexuals are like that but their godlessness showed through in bright colors.

Reactions: Lordservent
Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
My experiences around them haven't been good either. My wife and I managed an apartment complex for a few years. She allowed her son and his "boyfriend" to move from Arkansas to Colorado and to rent an apartment. They borrowed more than a $1000.00 from me to get here with the promise that they would pay me back. They were supposed to get jobs but they spent most of their time bumming money and doing drugs. They fought with each other like cats and dogs and when they weren't fighting with each other they were sneering or arguing with the neighbors. We finally kicked them out and they ended up back in Arkansas. They only paid me about $200.00 of the money they owed me.

I'm not saying that all homosexuals are like that but their godlessness showed through in bright colors.

Her son and his boyfriend? Yeah...the old saying rings true I guess: "don't do business with family".

I hate that that is your experience with gay guys. I have known some pretty bad ones too - but having spent most of my life so far either around or working in apartment complexes...that is kinda a regular occurrence regardless of being gay or straight, white or black, etc. Some people just have serious problems.

I have also been around enough of them to see a totally different side. Guys that have been together for years, own homes, work hard, love their neighbors (or at least get along with them), have it all in order, so to speak.

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Matthew 24:10-16

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.​

It is impossible for a Bible believing God fearing Jesus worshiping Christian to tolerate, support, or argue on behalf of homosexuality.

Period!

Those who do are no longer Christians. They're apostates. The Bible doesn't change because homosexual pressure groups demand morality be rescinded so their abnormal behavior can gain lawful rights.

Christians are not of this world. When they conform their beliefs to be in keeping with deviant moral sin that exists in this world, they're an abomination before God.

No Christian can be in favor of 'gay rights'. (i.e. the Homosexual Agenda)
You either believe the Bible or you don't.

Homosexuals are abnormal in their sinful immoral sex act. The rectum is not an entrance. It's an exist for filth.
"Animals do it..." is an argument I've heard Christians make when they defend homosexuality as a natural sex act.

It does no good service to argue that because what it's saying is homosexual sex is OK because in the commission thereof they're just acting like the lowly animals that are beneath the human consciousness.

It's a sin.
Show me in the Bible where there is one scripture wherein Jesus said, sin is to be tolerated, given legal rights, and special protections.

Upvote 0

Fenny the Fox

Apr 21, 2009
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟23,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It is impossible for a Bible believing God fearing Jesus worshiping Christian to tolerate, support, or argue on behalf of homosexuality.

Period!

Those who do are no longer Christians. They're apostates. The Bible doesn't change because homosexual pressure groups demand morality be rescinded so their abnormal behavior can gain lawful rights.

I don't believe we as Christians should be judging who is or is not a Christian. We are to rely on the Lord, not our own presumptions and feeling on the matter. What one Christian professes, we may rebuke in our way, but we should also recognize the sovereignty of the Lord in the determination someones salvation or beliefs.

Christians are not of this world. When they conform their beliefs to be in keeping with deviant moral sin that exists in this world, they're an abomination before God.

No Christian can be in favor of 'gay rights'. (i.e. the Homosexual Agenda)
You either believe the Bible or you don't.

"Christians are not of this world" and yet so many seem to think that Christian morals should make up the laws of this world. Should we not therefore remove ourselves from the lawmaking of the fallen world and focus on God? Let the sinners sin, the lawless remain lawless.

Homosexuals are abnormal in their sinful immoral sex act. The rectum is not an entrance. It's an exist for filth.

Not all gay men commit "that" sexual act. Nor are all those that do commit such an act homosexual. This argument is far too narrow to make any impact, frankly.

"Animals do it..." is an argument I've heard Christians make when they defend homosexuality as a natural sex act.

It does no good service to argue that because what it's saying is homosexual sex is OK because in the commission thereof they're just acting like the lowly animals that are beneath the human consciousness.

I agree, it does no good. I can't understand for the life of me why people make it.

It's a sin.
Show me in the Bible where there is one scripture wherein Jesus said, sin is to be tolerated, given legal rights, and special protections.

It is indeed sin.
But Jesus said to render unto Ceasar what is Caesar's and God what is God's. Are not the laws the same? Should we place a stumbling block squarely before a group of sinners, when they are (by your own definition of Christians and salvation) not of the Lord? Is this not casting pearls before swine?

Upvote 0
C

child630

I believe the Bible's view on homosexulity. But I also believe that Christ came to save the lost. I personally believe that God wants to save many homosexuals. Jesus defended sinners. He did not say their sin was OK, he just said that he came for sinners and that many of them will enter the kingdom of God before those who think they're righteous. You criticize homosexuals, but you were just like us at one time. The Bible says that if you break one law you are guilty of breaking them all. Read James 2. It also says that mercy triumphs over judgement. God said somewhere in Psalms that he takes delight in showing sinners mercy, and in Eziekiel he says he takes no pleasure in the death of wicked people. Now, the Bible does say that homosexuality is an abomination to God. But in Proverbs it also says that arrogance was also an abomination to God as well. We all deserve death. We all deserve hell. I do pray that God in his wonderful mercy will turn homosexuals to himself through Jesus Christ our Lord, so that they don't perish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lilly Owl

Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I believe the Bible's view on homosexulity. But I also believe that Christ came to save the lost. I personally believe that God wants to save many homosexuals. Jesus defended sinners. He did not say their sin was OK, he just said that he came for sinners and that many of them will enter the kingdom of God before those who think they're righteous. You criticize homosexuals, but you were just like us at one time. The Bible says that if you break one law you are guilty of breaking them all. Read James 2. It also says that mercy triumphs over judgement. God said somewhere in Psalms that he takes delight in showing sinners mercy, and in Eziekiel he says he takes no pleasure in the death of wicked people. Now, the Bible does say that homosexuality is an abomination to God. But in Proverbs it also says that arrogance was also an abomination to God as well. We all deserve death. We all deserve hell. I do pray that God in his wonderful mercy will turn homosexuals to himself through Jesus Christ our Lord, so that they don't perish.

So by the highlighted part of your statement then you're saying you are a homosexual?

The Bible is very clear about unrepentant sin. Which is what sexually active homosexuals are committing.

1 John 3:8-9 ESV
8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God.

It is not arrogance and pride as you claim, to uphold scripture.

Those who call themselves Christian while being sexually active homosexuals are committing an abomination. Just as scripture says. And it is righteous and Biblical that they be called out and rebuked for it.

1 Timothy 5:20 (NLT)

Those who sin should be reprimanded in front of the whole church; this will serve as a strong warning to others.

There is not a single scripture where the Lord promises the arrogant prideful unrepentant sinner, homosexual or otherwise, will be forgiven.

Galatians 6:7

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't believe we as Christians should be judging who is or is not a Christian. We are to rely on the Lord, not our own presumptions and feeling on the matter. What one Christian professes, we may rebuke in our way, but we should also recognize the sovereignty of the Lord in the determination someones salvation or beliefs.
I think that's a very good worldly PC argument for setting aside scripture and what it says as to how to be a Christian.

"Christians are not of this world" and yet so many seem to think that Christian morals should make up the laws of this world. Should we not therefore remove ourselves from the lawmaking of the fallen world and focus on God? Let the sinners sin, the lawless remain lawless.
Well that just shot the pro-life activist Christians all to heck.
I take it you don't subscribe to proselytizing. Nor to the scripture that commands the disciples go forth and spread the good news. Nor are you aware that the Bible says God is not mocked.
Also it appears you are unaware that there is not one scripture wherein Jesus says the arrogant prideful unrepentant sinner shall be saved.

Not all gay men commit "that" sexual act. Nor are all those that do commit such an act homosexual. This argument is far too narrow to make any impact, frankly.
Only if you fail to realize this thread is narrow in it's scope when it addresses homosexuality.

I agree, it does no good. I can't understand for the life of me why people make it.
Nor do I. But if I had $100. every time someone did I would be able to donate more money to charity thanks to them.

It is indeed sin.
But Jesus said to render unto Ceasar what is Caesar's and God what is God's. Are not the laws the same? Should we place a stumbling block squarely before a group of sinners, when they are (by your own definition of Christians and salvation) not of the Lord? Is this not casting pearls before swine?
You are misunderstanding that passage in Mark 12:13-19.

Are you saying you believe the laws of God are the same as the laws of the secular realm?
You would be proven wrong if you are in just this issue alone; homosexuality. Wherein the Bible laws in both the old and new testament, are squarely against the homosexual act. There is no pardon for commission of the sin of sodomy in scripture.
However, there are in a minority number of States in the United States of America.

Upvote 0
C

child630

So by the highlighted part of your statement then you're saying you are a homosexual?

The Bible is very clear about unrepentant sin. Which is what sexually active homosexuals are committing.

1 John 3:8-9 ESV
8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil. 9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him, and he cannot keep on sinning because he has been born of God.

It is not arrogance and pride as you claim, to uphold scripture.

Those who call themselves Christian while being sexually active homosexuals are committing an abomination. Just as scripture says. And it is righteous and Biblical that they be called out and rebuked for it.

1 Timothy 5:20 (NLT)

Those who sin should be reprimanded in front of the whole church; this will serve as a strong warning to others.

There is not a single scripture where the Lord promises the arrogant prideful unrepentant sinner, homosexual or otherwise, will be forgiven.

Galatians 6:7

No, I am not a practicing homosexual. I have gay desires, and I believe they came from sin. God in his wonderful mercy saved me. I agree with everything you just said. I HAVE NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN IN MY LIFE. I am getting prayer from my church, for I know that this is not the lifestyle God has planned for me. And I didn't say that upholding scripture was arrogance. Read some of my other posts, I do not defend homosexuality, I am against it. My point was is that homosexuality is not the only thing that is an abomination to God, which was stupid because arrogance wasn't being discussed on this thread. I agree with a lot you just said, but there is no reason to preach to me, for I have turned from my sins. Now, I know you are talking about Christians who are gay, not talking about the non-Christians. I was talking about the non-Christians. People who professed to be Christians and are living in sin should be reprimanded, I agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lilly Owl

Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
You didn't say this in your prior post?
"But in Proverbs it also says that arrogance was also an abomination to God as well."

We are talking about unrepentant homosexuals in this thread. Of course homosexuality is not the only sin. For purposes of this thread discussion we are discussing in a Christian forum, the sin of sodomy.

Christians who commit the sin of homosexual sex must be rebuked of course. However, Jesus came to save the world from sin. And he commanded his apostles to go forth and deliver his good news about sin and how it can be repented and the sinner redeemed.

And yes you were talking about the sinners. You said this:
"Christians are not of this world" and yet so many seem to think that Christian morals should make up the laws of this world. Should we not therefore remove ourselves from the lawmaking of the fallen world and focus on God? Let the sinners sin, the lawless remain lawless."

So what do you mean by that? Let the sinners sin and the lawless remain lawless?
We were once sinners but we were saved. Now that we're redeemed and in the grace of God are we to let the sinners sin and the lawless remain damned?
Where would we be if someone had thought that of us? The sinners sinning and the lawless let to remain lawless.

No, I am not a practicing homosexual. I have gay desires, and I believe they came from sin. God in his wonderful mercy saved me. I agree with everything you just said. I HAVE NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN IN MY LIFE. I am getting prayer from my church, for I know that this is not the lifestyle God has planned for me. And I didn't say that upholding scripture was arrogance. Read some of my other posts, I do not defend homosexuality, I am against it. My point was is that homosexuality is not the only thing that is an abomination to God, which was stupid because arrogance wasn't being discussed on this thread. I agree with a lot you just said, but there is no reason to preach to me, for I have turned from my sins. Now, I know you are talking about Christians who are gay, not talking about the non-Christians. I was talking about the non-Christians. People who professed to be Christians and are living in sin should be reprimanded, I agree.

Upvote 0

QueSi

Jan 15, 2013
Mississippi
✟2,027.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Lilly Owl said:
"But in Proverbs it also says that arrogance was also an abomination to God as well."

We are talking about unrepentant homosexuals in this thread. Of course homosexuality is not the only sin. For purposes of this thread discussion we are discussing in a Christian forum, the sin of sodomy.

Christians who commit the sin of homosexual sex must be rebuked of course. However, Jesus came to save the world from sin. And he commanded his apostles to go forth and deliver his good news about sin and how it can be repented and the sinner redeemed.

"Christians are not of this world" and yet so many seem to think that Christian morals should make up the laws of this world. Should we not therefore remove ourselves from the lawmaking of the fallen world and focus on God? Let the sinners sin, the lawless remain lawless."

So what do you mean by that? Let the sinners sin and the lawless remain lawless?
We were once sinners but we were saved. Now that we're redeemed and in the grace of God are we to let the sinners sin and the lawless remain damned?
Where would we be if someone had thought that of us? The sinners sinning and the lawless let to remain lawless.

What about female homosexuals?

Upvote 0
C

child630

I want to apologize for the misuderstanding.

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I want to apologize for the misuderstanding.
No apology necessary. I appreciate your time. :)
I wanted to edit this to also say that it appears I confused you with Fenny the Fox in some of my remarks. Clueless as to how that happened but there is no excuse for it. So it is I who owe you the apology. It just came to my attention that that was my error.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.