KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you not like girls? Whats the deal...

That's what I'm wondering. What the deal is, I mean. I like girls. But it's not just with girls. I used to love huge crowds, now I can hardly get two sentences out before I'm mentally somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dont be surprised if she has been waiting on you :)

You know, she's been giving me these looks for a good while. I'm a guy so I'm oblivious, but this is a possibility.

You never know, maybe she likes you but figured you weren't into her because you didn't do anything about it! ^_^

So don't waste any more time!!! :p

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tehchad

YOU! are awesome!
Nov 24, 2008
Colorado
✟18,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You never know, maybe she likes you but figured you weren't into her because you didn't do anything about it! ^_^

So don't waste any more time!!! :p

:thumbsup:

You know I must call you a jerk for doing this. JERK! I have hopes! pssssssh!

And Sara matched me up with you.... pssssssssssssh!

Reactions: Rose of Eden
Upvote 0

Tehchad

YOU! are awesome!
Nov 24, 2008
Colorado
✟18,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You seemed like you needed an extra push! ;)

:p

hahaha fair enough!
I'll take it!

so, I didn't actually have my mind made up.

So, it's a Jessie or a Kayla. Both are ...........

Actually I'm going to make up my own mind. But I dig your encouragement. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ks777

Start singing
May 8, 2009
Other world
✟16,650.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
OBV I will. :-J :D :clap: I'm obv SO optimistic right now, but still. I'll take a shot in the dark and I'm a pretty good shot..... even in the dark.
Haha, that's the spirit. So you haven't asked yet? I think if I ever ask anyone it'll have to be spare of the moment, because if I think about it too much I get more and more nervous and it never happens lol.

uhm, yeah....

asking a girl out via text msg is retarded. Ask ANY girl.
Is this true??? I know obviously in person is preferred, but are there exceptions? What if you don't see the girl in question much/at all? Is it appropriate to ask over text message in that scenario? AHHH you've just ruined my whole plan, now I've lost even the confidence to ask over text message lol.

Girls, if you were to be asked out via text based messages, would you like the said message to contain a phone number and discuss things or just generally get to know each other better before strait up asking someone on a date? Because, tomorrow is the last time I'll probably see the girl I like. And even then I might not actually 'see' her, she'll just be in the lecture theatre somewhere... I know anyone would rather someone approach them personally, but is it really that stupid to ask over text message?? I'm sure so many people must use facebook as a tool for getting together.

too long didn't read version:
Should I add her on facebook and talk to her in the chat for a while to get to know each other better, or straight up ask her on a date through email? I'm afraid if we do talk on chat, she might not want to go on a date anymore lol.

Upvote 0

Tehchad

YOU! are awesome!
Nov 24, 2008
Colorado
✟18,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
ks777
it is the opinion of this guy that if you cannot ask in person, calling is next preferred option.
sure, if you don't see said girl, then obv you cannot do it in person. my point was to be as personal as you can. as we have the ability to talk over these silly "cell" phones, there isn't really any excuse for not calling. why do you think a girl giving her phone number and a "call me" is so popular (and really big/important) for young ladies?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tehchad

YOU! are awesome!
Nov 24, 2008
Colorado
✟18,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, it was more of a double check to be absolutely sure she was single, and not an actual bid to pursue, but that still perhaps could have been done in person...

And I actually have another thought.
I remember some picture/invite/approach in another thread. I can't remember the exact verbage; it was something like - and if you do happen to be taken or uninterested, know that you have another admirer.

Even if she is taken, srsly, don't be afraid of crashing/burning. It will make her day either way. The best way to find out and be "absolutely sure she was single" is to ask, blatantly. You might be pleasantly surprised.

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And I actually have another thought.
I remember some picture/invite/approach in another thread. I can't remember the exact verbage; it was something like - and if you do happen to be taken or uninterested, know that you have another admirer.

flirt-front.jpg

Upvote 0