broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Inappropriate. We want to encourage him, broken. ENcourage. Not DIS. EN. No dis.

[sup]Thanks for the flashback though.[/sup]
The post was entirely dedicated to you, lol. Obviously we were having some flashback time there.

And he should be picky....and look out for that girl who may be, well, poison. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's how I broke out of my shyness. I got sick of being a wallflower and started asking women out.

You know? I actually feel like I'm becoming more shy. Like I never used to be. Well not shy, but quiet. I feel as though I'm pretty preoccupied now and don't like introducing myself to people as I can no longer follow the flow of conversation without getting distracted by something more pressing on my mind.

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
The post was entirely dedicated to you, lol. Obviously we were having some flashback time there.

And he should be picky....and look out for that girl who may be, well, poison. ;)

I'm doing the Roger Rabbit dance in my head (Hard to do!!!!).

I trust "the Chad." I'm sure she's no pigeon. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
uhm, yeah....

asking a girl out via text msg is retarded. Ask ANY girl.
Well, it was more of a double check to be absolutely sure she was single, and not an actual bid to pursue, but that still perhaps could have been done in person...

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
You know? I actually feel like I'm becoming more shy. Like I never used to be. Well not shy, but quiet. I feel as though I'm pretty preoccupied now and don't like introducing myself to people as I can no longer follow the flow of conversation without getting distracted by something more pressing on my mind.

Do you not like girls? Whats the deal...

Upvote 0