you guys want to hear an original rock song by me?

Ben Borg Again

Dec 21, 2004
earth, milky way galaxy, 3-D Universe
✟16,720.00
Faith
Unitarian
Politics
US-Green
skinnybrad said:
personally not my thing bit too electronic bassed for me but each to his own
thanks for the feedback, I agree the keyboard is lame was removed a few weeks ago, other than that its one guitar and a drum machine ( until we get around to recording the real drums) and my vocals

Upvote 0

Ben Borg Again

Dec 21, 2004
earth, milky way galaxy, 3-D Universe
✟16,720.00
Faith
Unitarian
Politics
US-Green
TerraSin said:
What The Hell
Lyrics need some major reworking.
Music itself is too repetitive and gets boring quickly. Need to add some changes to it.

Broken Teeth
Not bad but it seems to be missing something.

CJ
thanks man, I really dig negative feedabck cuz most people seem to afraid of it.
what the hell song- repetitive? Yes its played with 3 notes the entire song.. thanks for the input. I understand what you mean whenyou say its repetitive. the only thing i dont understand is what do you mean by the lyrics needing reworking? Is it the meter or subject matter? the ryme? please be honest, my ego is not invested in my songs. I really value the negative feedback. honestly.

Broken teeth- yes its is missing something, like half the song, I didnt know it was going to be posted until it was too late. but yea, less than half the song was posted and its changed with a bridge and chorus and different key to match my natural ptich

Upvote 0