Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Sorry for bugging you guys so much, but I thought maybe some of the Orthodox folks would be interested in this band. This kind of music is not for the faint of heart! So keep that in mind even though this is definitely my kind of music.

This is a song about the Eucharist. The vocalist who wrote the song is of the Evangelical Orthodox tradition (Europe has a lot of weird denominations).

Here's the song, which is called "Wings of Death".

If you would like to pre-order their upcoming 3 song EP, you can find it here, titled "Abadon":

The EP will also be on streaming platforms such as Spotify.

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
If you are an Orthodox person and you like Metal (or just want to know) I'd be happy to give you the lyrics to this song, but I can't post it publically because I had to purchase the single to get the lyrics which was kinda cool since it comes with a 5 page PDF.

Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
If you are an Orthodox person and you like Metal (or just want to know) I'd be happy to give you the lyrics to this song, but I can't post it publically because I had to purchase the single to get the lyrics which was kinda cool since it comes with a 5 page PDF.

Just PM me if interested.

Upvote 0