YES or NO: Is It Fair That Some People Are Going To Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,246,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please attempt to master the quote function. I am tiring of trying to decipher who is speaking.

Just type in [q-u-o-t-e] [/q-u-o-t-e] if you must!
I'm sorry - this whole thing is getting to you, isn't it?

Seriously, I can let up on y'all if you want! :) All's well that ends well, and it'll all end well. I sure didn't come to believe in ultimate reconciliation through some "universalist" cramming it down my throat in a debate forum, so it would be silly for me to expect to induce such a "eureka" moment by being the one doing the cramming.

For me, it started with me doing a double-take on a verse that I had seen a gazillion times before and never questioned (the one in my tagline to be exact). The rest is history. The bottom line is one has to really want universal salvation to be true and then research and question it from that motivation. I've been in forums like this before and I frankly had gone into "retirement" from them because no one involved seemed to be in it to learn anything. They just wanted to win an argument.

And let's face it, the pulling out the fattened calf for the prodigal son never did go over well with the Righteous, so those who believe in universal salvation really do have their work cut out for them in online forums where mainstream churchianity has a serious foothold on the hearts and minds of the hearers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.