metherion

Veteran
Aug 14, 2006
✟13,623.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Crazy CAT person. I'm a much bigger fan of cats.

Would you rather:
Get enough sleep every night, no matter how long or short you slept, except you'd have nightmares EVERY NIGHT?
or
Never seem to get enough sleep, always wake up tired and wanting to go back to bed, but all your dreams are fantastically wonderful EVERY NIGHT?

Metherion

Upvote 0
R

RebornBen

Crazy CAT person. I'm a much bigger fan of cats.

Would you rather:
Get enough sleep every night, no matter how long or short you slept, except you'd have nightmares EVERY NIGHT?
or
Never seem to get enough sleep, always wake up tired and wanting to go back to bed, but all your dreams are fantastically wonderful EVERY NIGHT?

Metherion

Probably too little sleep because that wouldn't be all that different from how it is now and good dreams would be a nice change.

Would you rather sacrifice yourself or someone else?

Upvote 0

Entered

Nothing to see here.
Jul 16, 2012
Canada
✟15,556.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
Forgotten

Would you rather live somewhere it's too hot or too cold outside?

Hmm.... I like both winter and summer... I guess I will say too hot provided that it is next to the ocean and I can learn to surf.

Would you rather win a gold medal in an obscure Olympic sport or win a bronze medal in a high profile sport?

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would you rather be alone in a crappy environment, or with people you hate in paradise?

Paradise

Would you rather win a gold medal in an obscure Olympic sport or win a bronze medal in a high profile sport?

Bronze

Would you rather take a shortcut you only vaguely remember or the long way around that you have memorized?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Neither! Though I've pet a snake before and :waaah:eww it was slimy.

Walky talky or can and string. :ahah:
Must not have been a well cared for snake, sakes aren't slimy unless they climb through something slimy, even in the wild, would be like a human working outside all day without deodorant and an animal saying humans are smelly. I spent my youth catching snakes an never once came across a slimy one. I was like a kid non australian steve irwin^_^

Sword. I love swords, knives and bows.

Guns, fun to shoot at the range and a better choice as far as survival, but it all comes down to Gods will anyway, I would rather go out with a sword in one hand and a knife in the other, under those circumstances.

concert or stay at home and crank the stereo?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Probably a soup kitchen... Hospitals are scary for me.

Would you rather watch a movie at home or in the theater?

At home. That way when I get popcorn in my teeth, I can go to the bathroom and get floss.

WYR
Get rid of your cell phone or get rid of your internet?

Upvote 0