Visit site
✟8,480.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please! Please! Pray for me! I injured my shoulder and neck may 11th at work. I told my supervisor and she said dont pick up heavy boxes. Well the next day she asked how i was. I was afraid id be sent home and my hubby isnt working so i needed the money and the pain was not so bad so i told her i was okay. Well I stopped working there the next week and the pain would come and go. Last Saturday I picked up a box(not a heavy one just a normal size box. oh and this was not at work) I ended up in so much pain I had to go to the er. Well they told me to follow up with my doctor so i went there Monday morning and they told me they won't touch me because this is a worker's comp. I called my company and they are now saying they cant do anything because it's been too long. I got on the TWC website and it says as long as i report it within 30 days i should be able to get worker's comp. Well it is within 30 days. Please pray i will get the help i need. I have no insurance and nomoney and no job. We live off my husband's unemployment check. I need all the prayer I can get because these pain killers will not last forever.

Thanks,

Melanie

Reactions: Dimitree
F

Friarbob

I went through the same thing when I injured my back in 1982 on the job, I know what you are going thru and will be praying for you.

Heavenly Father I ask that you would provide a way for goobermooch to get the medical treatment she needs. take the pain away from her body and soften the heart of her former employer so she doesn't have to take them to court.
In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Goobersmooch said:
Please! Please! Pray for me! I injured my shoulder and neck may 11th at work. I told my supervisor and she said dont pick up heavy boxes. Well the next day she asked how i was. I was afraid id be sent home and my hubby isnt working so i needed the money and the pain was not so bad so i told her i was okay. Well I stopped working there the next week and the pain would come and go. Last Saturday I picked up a box(not a heavy one just a normal size box. oh and this was not at work) I ended up in so much pain I had to go to the er. Well they told me to follow up with my doctor so i went there Monday morning and they told me they won't touch me because this is a worker's comp. I called my company and they are now saying they cant do anything because it's been too long. I got on the TWC website and it says as long as i report it within 30 days i should be able to get worker's comp. Well it is within 30 days. Please pray i will get the help i need. I have no insurance and nomoney and no job. We live off my husband's unemployment check. I need all the prayer I can get because these pain killers will not last forever.

Thanks,

Melanie
We will pray for your healing. You must turn to Jesus to take away the pain. You must do what is right always and your pain will stop. I know it is difficult but be careful with pain killers. They are very bad in the long term. I pray Holy Spirit for a miraculous healing of this person in all areas of need. I pray for mind, body and soul. I know You hear these prayers and we expect a miracle. Touch the hearts of the workers compensation people to help this family so they will once again be strong and able to do Your work Dear Jesus. Praise Jesus Christ and I promise to never forget The Passion Of Christ!:crossrc:

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Goobersmooch said:

Thanks,

Melanie
Father, I pray this ladys health will be restored and she will find employment. I pray the rightful benefits she is due will be paid. In Jesus name I pray. amen

Upvote 0

Goobersmooch

Apr 3, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟8,480.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The company called me today and they want me to meet them tomorrow morning at their clinic to get examined. Please pray that they will take care of whats going on with my neck and shoulders. Thank you all for praying for me. I can't tell you what it means to me. I've been hurt before years ago in an accident and because i was a passanger i got sucked in by my dads attorney. he was rutheless. he wanted me to go to his clinic so he could suck so much money out of the insurance company. I went to my doctor and asked him if i needed more treatment then he was giving me and he said no it's just a concusion it will heal with rest. I'd gotten all my xrays done at the hospital so no broken bones. So i told the lawyer that was all i was going to do so he told me he would only work for payment of my bills. I told him that was alright with me. Thats all i wanted. I didnt miss work and it's not the insurance company's fault that i was in pain. all it does is rises innocent people's prices. So guess what happened? My dad and his girlfriend did what the lawyer told him to do and had more pain from the treatments and also did not get much. I got 1500 dollars more than the bills i incurred and it came at a time when i needed it for the mortgage payment. so i dont want a stinking lawyer. i just want my pain to go away. Thank you for praying.

Melanie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Goobersmooch said:
The company called me today and they want me to meet them tomorrow morning at their clinic to get examined. Please pray that they will take care of whats going on with my neck and shoulders. Thank you all for praying for me. I can't tell you what it means to me. I've been hurt before years ago in an accident and because i was a passanger i got sucked in by my dads attorney. he was rutheless. he wanted me to go to his clinic so he could suck so much money out of the insurance company. I went to my doctor and asked him if i needed more treatment then he was giving me and he said no it's just a concusion it will heal with rest. I'd gotten all my xrays done at the hospital so no broken bones. So i told the lawyer that was all i was going to do so he told me he would only work for payment of my bills. I told him that was alright with me. Thats all i wanted. I didnt miss work and it's not the insurance company's fault that i was in pain. all it does is rises innocent people's prices. So guess what happened? My dad and his girlfriend did what the lawyer told him to do and had more pain from the treatments and also did not get much. I got 1500 dollars more than the bills i incurred and it came at a time when i needed it for the mortgage payment. so i dont want a stinking lawyer. i just want my pain to go away. Thank you for praying.

Melanie
We are still praying and will continue. Praying for the best possible results for all. Be well and God Bless... :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Goobersmooch

Apr 3, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟8,480.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you guys SO MUCH!!! I am getting the help i need. I am getting some physical therapy now approved by the company i worked for(Praise God) and i had my first session Wednesday! I'm looking forward to this because i know im going to get better again.

Upvote 0