not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The mainstream media in America and Jamaica support Hillary. This is completely obvious when the mainstream media constantly shows Donald Trump in a negative light and Hillary in a positive light.

In Jamaica, journalists do not talk about or discuss what Wikileaks has published. They do not discuss Project Veritas, they do not discuss the genocide going on in the Middle East as a result of Obama's policy and how Hillary also supported it. While when a negative thing comes out about Trump, they discuss it, examine it and scrutinise it over and over again.

They are doing this to encourage persons to vote for Hillary. Isn't the media suppose to be free from bias? What does this mean going forward, the media in Jamaica cannot be trusted.

There are persons in the media who believe they are intellectually superior to the masses. As a result, they believe they need to think for the masses, that without them the masses will not be able to understand anything for themselves. That the masses do not know what is best for them.

It is important therefore for Jamaicans to examine what persons in the media are saying.

Under the guise of commentary, media around the world are influencing how people think about issues.

91% of U.S. media coverage hostile to Trump

Wikileaks Twitter

Project Veritas

Last edited:

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I thought all the Middle East stuff started with the Syrian President Assad and his own people revolting. I dont understand what this accusation is that Obama has led a genocide. Theres nothing in Australia that we've heard that has ever said such a thing.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I thought all the Middle East stuff started with the Syrian President Assad and his own people revolting. I dont understand what this accusation is that Obama has led a genocide. Theres nothing in Australia that we've heard that has ever said such a thing.
It's a nonsense. But anything bad MUST be blaned on Obama or Hillary, even when it's utterly ludicrous to do so.

Upvote 0

Jack of Spades

I told you so
Oct 3, 2015
Finland
✟34,886.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The mainstream media in America and Jamaica support Hillary. This is completely obvious when the mainstream media constantly shows Donald Trump in a negative light and Hillary in a positive light.

They are doing this to encourage persons to vote for Hillary.

Just a question. European media tends to air more negative stories about Trump than about Hillary too. How would you explain this phenomenon?

Obviously the European media would be pretty dumb if they aired these stories to make people vote for Hillary, since their audience can't vote in American elections. So, is it possible that there are other reasons for showing negative stories about Trump, than the media being a participant in a pro-Hillary conspiracy?

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

In Jamaica, journalists do not talk about or discuss what Wikileaks has published. They do not discuss Project Veritas, they do not discuss the genocide going on in the Middle East as a result of Obama's policy and how Hillary also supported it. While when a negative thing comes out about Trump, they discuss it, examine it and scrutinise it over and over again.

They are doing this to encourage persons to vote for Hillary. Isn't the media suppose to be free from bias? What does this mean going forward, the media in Jamaica cannot be trusted.

There are persons in the media who believe they are intellectually superior to the masses. As a result, they believe they need to think for the masses, that without them the masses will not be able to understand anything for themselves. That the masses do not know what is best for them.

It is important therefore for Jamaicans to examine what persons in the media are saying.

Under the guise of commentary, media around the world are influencing how people think about issues.

91% of U.S. media coverage hostile to Trump

Wikileaks Twitter

Project Veritas

Your bias is showing in your media.....

Jamaica has nothing to do with the USA.

The "media" as you call them, are individuals with an equal right to their opinions just as much as you have. No reporter reports on something without their bosses previously agreeing to their stories or commentaries. For every one-sided reporter there is another on the opposing side. Why not listen to both? I was just scanning through the top 4 news stations this morning, and wondering... why is it people scream bloody murder about "media bias" when its negative commentary against their candidate, yet whistle Dixie when its "media bias" which favors their candidate? I've seen Trump supporters do this far more often than not, although that might be because he has a lot more "movement" among his proposed policies than Hillary does with hers. Shouldn't ALL "media bias" be wrong? Not just bias against one candidate? If you believe that is true, then why are you being so one-sided in your argument? Why is it always in 9 out of 10 cases one-sided shouting? Could you explain the phenomenon, without using any unbiased language? I can.

It's called human favoritism. We all favor the candidate who most fits OUR values, but what's more, we favor those where "what's in this for me?" is the essential key. We really don't care about our country as a primary whole. We care about us, then our country, because our country is what supports US. Humanity has been doing this for thousands upon thousands of years. It might help your outlook to get on your knees this morning and thank GOD that we can, because not everyone is able to enjoy such freedom to choose their own leaders in this world. They get pushed upon them whoever is perceived as having the most might, not right--through who has the most guns and physical backing, to who is allowed to stir up hatred against a minority, to who has the most secret police enforcers. Human history is thoroughly saturated with such "government".

If you don't like what they are saying, you can always tune out. Don't depend so much upon the media to do your own homework. I asked someone two and a half weeks ago how they came to their conclusions about a candidate's worthiness for office which they were gushing on and on about. Have you ever looked up their voting record? No, I don't know how they said, then added, why would I bother with that? What can it possibly show me? It would reveal that you are grossly misinformed. They refused to believe it. People who don't even know or care how their government works are bound to repeat it.

Personally, I think Trump owns more negativity. Negativity sells. It's simply that simple.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Just a question. European media tends to air more negative stories about Trump than about Hillary too. How would you explain this phenomenon?

Obviously the European media would be pretty dumb if they aired these stories to make people vote for Hillary, since their audience can't vote in American elections. So, is it possible that there are other reasons for showing negative stories about Trump, than the media being a participant in a pro-Hillary conspiracy?

In Jamaica, persons who have dual citizenship can vote in the election. In Europe, and elsewhere, I am assuming the same thing occurs. Also, some Americans live outside of America and still vote in U.S elections.

Hillary Clinton is liberal or noted as being 'progressive'. The values of the masses in the world have been changing towards a liberal slant. Many leaders in Europe are liberal. Persons who are not liberal are seen as racist, extremists etc

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your bias is showing in your media.....

Jamaica has nothing to do with the USA.

The "media" as you call them, are individuals with an equal right to their opinions just as much as you have. No reporter reports on something without their bosses previously agreeing to their stories or commentaries. For every one-sided reporter there is another on the opposing side. Why not listen to both? I was just scanning through the top 4 news stations this morning, and wondering... why is it people scream bloody murder about "media bias" when its negative commentary against their candidate, yet whistle Dixie when its "media bias" which favors their candidate? I've seen Trump supporters do this far more often than not, although that might be because he has a lot more "movement" among his proposed policies than Hillary does with hers. Shouldn't ALL "media bias" be wrong? Not just bias against one candidate? If you believe that is true, then why are you being so one-sided in your argument? Why is it always in 9 out of 10 cases one-sided shouting? Could you explain the phenomenon, without using any unbiased language? I can.

It's called human favoritism. We all favor the candidate who most fits OUR values, but what's more, we favor those where "what's in this for me?" is the essential key. We really don't care about our country as a primary whole. We care about us, then our country, because our country is what supports US. Humanity has been doing this for thousands upon thousands of years. It might help your outlook to get on your knees this morning and thank GOD that we can, because not everyone is able to enjoy such freedom to choose their own leaders in this world. They get pushed upon them whoever is perceived as having the most might, not right--through who has the most guns and physical backing, to who is allowed to stir up hatred against a minority, to who has the most secret police enforcers. Human history is thoroughly saturated with such "government".

If you don't like what they are saying, you can always tune out. Don't depend so much upon the media to do your own homework. I asked someone two and a half weeks ago how they came to their conclusions about a candidate's worthiness for office which they were gushing on and on about. Have you ever looked up their voting record? No, I don't know how they said, then added, why would I bother with that? What can it possibly show me? It would reveal that you are grossly misinformed. They refused to believe it. People who don't even know or care how their government works are bound to repeat it.

Personally, I think Trump owns more negativity. Negativity sells. It's simply that simple.

I have watched what has been going on with the elections. I have noticed that if Trump says anything negative the media pounces on him, but when Hillary Clinton does anything illegal, anything wrong the media ignores it for the most part.

Journalists are trained and know the importance of being factual in order to avoid bias. What is happening is that Clinton supporters in the media are bashing Donald Trump all the time and they do not bash Hillary. It does not matter what she does, the mainstream media sweeps it under a rug.

Top 10 Clinton scandals exposed by WikiLeaks

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/top-10-hillary-clinton-scandals-exposed-wikileaks/

Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have watched what has been going on with the elections. I have noticed that if Trump says anything negative the media pounces on him, but when Hillary Clinton does anything illegal, anything wrong the media ignores it for the most part.

Journalists are trained and know the importance of being factual in order to avoid bias. What is happening is that Clinton supporters in the media are bashing Donald Trump all the time and they do not bash Hillary. It does not matter what she does, the mainstream media sweeps it under a rug.

Top 10 Clinton scandals exposed by WikiLeaks

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/top-10-hillary-clinton-scandals-exposed-wikileaks/
Have you ever read bio's of Trump (not written by him)? The scandals he's been involved in over the years would curl your hair. They did mine. So tell me, in your opinion who's sins should God wink at? Trump's or Hillary's? Which sin is to a "lesser" degree? Seems like they are pretty much neck to neck in the sins department if you ask me. Neither one can be absolved of their sins just because people wish to believe one surely must be better than the other in order to somehow assuage their conscience in voting for them. Personally I think we should ask for God's forgiveness before we vote--no matter who we choose this election.

Identify one illegal thing that Hillary is doing that she hasn't been exonerated for, in order to prove your statement.

The entire media are not Clinton supporters. That's an impossibility. There are just as many biased reporters for Trump as there are for Clinton. Few report both sides of the issues. Levelheadedness doesn't sell air time. Controversy does.

It doesn't matter what either one of these candidates do wrong, a certain percentage of their actions are going to equally be swept under any available rug. That's "politics". Nasty stuff.

The media can only go so far when it comes to unverified sources. They don't wish to be sued by Trump--or Clinton, for defamation, libel, slander, etc. Want to know why the media isn't talking about the Veritas Project videos? They can't. It's unverified as being doctored. The producer has served time in prison for doctoring other videos of his before. They are not going to take the chance and report on something as true that may not be true. Nobody is going to touch this guy with a 10-ft pole unless they are lawyered up big time. Which is why the Veritas producer has taken his video footage to the FCC for them to determine if its authentic or not. If not? Trump and his supporters will scream its rigged. If its footage is authenticated as valid? They will all be crowing. Can you see the dichotomy here? You can't have it both ways.

Either way, not a single one of them will bother to stop and wonder.... You know? If this guy knew all this stuff was going on years ago, despite his shady history, why didn't he take his footage to the FCC for verification long before Trump started whining about the voting system being rigged just as he plummeted in all the polls? Shouldn't Americans have the right to know that our system has been in jeopardy long before this? Why now?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0