Women's roles?

Jim Woodell

Dec 31, 2004
✟15,608.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that all depends where the woman is at in her life. If she is single and has no children then she is "free" to choose what ever role she wants ie; pastor, church leader, ect. But if she is married then she is to "serve" her husband how he sees fit. Now I know that sounds horrable but its really not. God teaches us that the husband is the head of the house and a wife is the heart, you can't have one without the other. But I think first and for most a womans place is where ever God puts her.
Where is your scripture?

If we want God's answer on this, shouldn't we go to the Bible. I can be persuaded with scriptural proof, but without God's word to back up what you say, we are just expressing opinion.

For instance, elders are to be the husband of one wife, so what do you do with that? (1 Tim 3). Also, God gave a systematic order to the man/woman relationship in 1 Cor. 11:3 (God - Christ - Man - Woman) Also, please read 1 Tim. 2:8-15. What is the application of this passage?

Upvote 0

Superlawyerwoman

Sep 10, 2006
Louisiana
✟15,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What if God didn't design you to be a mute? What I don't understand is (and I am saying this with the belief that God does everything for a reason) why would God give the same capabilites to women such as a mouth? I liken it to the parable Jesus told in Luke 25: 14-29. I beleive you should use every tool possible to reach people.

Upvote 0