Woman Says School Bus Brake Lights Reflect Satanic Pentagrams

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is the question to difficult to answer?

Should we go after the bus maker and see if they are satanic worshipers?

The question is answered fully in the news report, is it too hard to click it?

Upvote 0

classicalhero

Jun 9, 2013
Perth,Western Australia
✟11,338.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I haven't seen an atheist not be able to tell the difference between a misaligned, generic, non-religious shape and an actual cross, have you?
I never knew that wiccan wasn't a religion.

Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Exactly. To say it is upside down must mean one of the points has to be facing up. Apparently nobody can tell me which point that is.

That is impossible on a five pointed star. Jesus loves you and there is room in your heart for Jesus.

Upvote 0

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟13,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The question is answered fully in the news report, is it too hard to click it?

It appears that I am being told the journalist in the video is an authority on satanic pentagrams, and that she knows which specific point is supposed to be facing up.

She must since she has convinced others the star is upside down, as opposed to simply being tilted.

speaking of tilted, some are now tilting at windmills.

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you think someone is goading, you probably should report them. That's the advice I read in the rules.

Except I generally try to give people a chance first. You know, the charitable thing to do...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Except I generally try to give people a chance first. You know, the charitable thing to do...

I don't perceive him to be goading, but to be asking for clarification. I'm just as confused as to why this has become such a source of hysteria. One woman sees a "Satanist" bus light and everyone jumps on the bandwagon, to the point of one report saying the bus is a "bus to hell". I mean, what? So now a physical vehicle can take people to hell? Of course the fact that they're children ramps the hysteria up another notch. This is "our innocent children being driven to hell by evil Satanists". I didn't think people go to hell that way. Perhaps I've just misunderstood the Bible all these years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't perceive him to be goading, but to be asking for clarification. I'm just as confused as to why this has become such a source of hysteria. One woman sees a Satanist bus and everyone jumps on the bandwagon, to the point of one report saying the bus is a "bus to hell". I mean, what? So now a physical vehicle can take people to hell? Of course the fact that they're children ramps the hysteria up another notch. This is "our innocent children being driven to hell by evil Satanists". I didn't think people go to hell that way. Perhaps I've just misunderstood the Bible all these years.

The above is why most folks ignore you Hetta. I'm out. :wave:

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't perceive him to be goading, but to be asking for clarification. I'm just as confused as to why this has become such a source of hysteria. One woman sees a Satanist bus and everyone jumps on the bandwagon, to the point of one report saying the bus is a "bus to hell". I mean, what? So now a physical vehicle can take people to hell? Of course the fact that they're children ramps the hysteria up another notch. This is "our innocent children being driven to hell by evil Satanists". I didn't think people go to hell that way. Perhaps I've just misunderstood the Bible all these years.

It would appear, some people are highly skilled at identifying evil.

Of course it could also be, some people have a strong need to identify evil.

Upvote 0

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟13,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I don't perceive him to be goading, but to be asking for clarification. I'm just as confused as to why this has become such a source of hysteria. One woman sees a "Satanist" bus light and everyone jumps on the bandwagon, to the point of one report saying the bus is a "bus to hell". I mean, what? So now a physical vehicle can take people to hell? Of course the fact that they're children ramps the hysteria up another notch. This is "our innocent children being driven to hell by evil Satanists". I didn't think people go to hell that way. Perhaps I've just misunderstood the Bible all these years.

Great points. Let's not forget that the blame is not being properly directed towards the maker of the bus, and that there must be hundreds of these vehicles on the roads. Imagine the cost to the public if school districts must pay to have their buses altered?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The above is why most folks ignore you Hetta. I'm out. :wave:

Most folks ignore Hetta?

I would disagree and find Hetta brings a good level of intellectual honesty in what she communicates on these boards.

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0