Will you please join me in fasting to get rid of these demonic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondmike

Our God is a Awesome God We Praise!
Jun 11, 2016
Humble
✟13,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You're right.. I can't solve anything on my own. All my efforts don't cure the problem. It only masks it. It honestly sucks to be experiencing this day by day. So many doors have been opened.. and I just want to shut them all closed.
Well I will definitely be praying for
you everyday and i hope that you get better for i am going through the same thing as you right now. I feel your pain and so does god. Let us all never lose our faith in the almighty one.

Upvote 0

Diamondmike

Our God is a Awesome God We Praise!
Jun 11, 2016
Humble
✟13,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well I will definitely be praying for everyday and i hope that you get better for i am going through the same thing as you right now. I feel your pain and so does god. Let us all never lose our faith in the almighty one.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,187.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Sure, they may come with the package
[edit] actually, no, they shouldn't come with the package...[/edit]
but this (topic) is a case of unwelcome spirits.
In the Name of God they have no access, you see.

That's the hard part. Even unwelcome spirits were able to visit Christ.

If we're talking of "access" as "possession". Well they come in stages. First the visitations (like what happened to Christ). Then the frightenings, and finally, the possession and losing control.

However, it's not really easy for an evil spirit to take possession. The environment must be "right" to make it happen. A history of abuse, violence, misery usually and of course, occult activities.

The solution for removing an evil manifestation can be straightforward and simple based on what I said above. Like rescuing someone from an abusive environment and giving them a chance at life. "Re-Possessions" happen when the underlying source is ignored. Often, it is not exactly the devil, sometimes, it's the problems we deal in our lives.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,187.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The spiritual attacks people face are often unleashed on people when they aren't doing what the ministry leaders want (tithing, giving above the tithe, submitting more deeply to them, whatever). They don't even have to tell you they're not happy to your face. They do it through the spiritual realms via prayer because anyone who submits to them gives them permission to speak into, over, and about them in the spiritual realms.

Most of the intercessors think they're doing God's will because of their bad theology. They are, in fact, functioning in witchcraft because they are manipulating people. But Jesus didn't die on a cross so some ministry leaders could manipulate the congregants and unleash demonic forces on them all the while pretending to be an agent for Him. In fact, He died on the cross for people to be set free from such a scheme.

The church I go to currently is unlike this. But the last job I had was in another country and many of the churches in that country seem to fit the bill. It gave me bad vibes and I end up NOT going to church at all for two years!

My current church had ministries but never bothered to join one. I was annoyed by their methods. They sit next to you like you wanted them to be your friends. Then they put their arms on your shoulder like I asked for it. Do I know you?? I found them rude.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,187.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You're right.. I can't solve anything on my own. All my efforts don't cure the problem. It only masks it. It honestly sucks to be experiencing this day by day. So many doors have been opened.. and I just want to shut them all closed.

It's been a long time since we discussed about these things. I'm sorry you're still not okay. The walls tapping could be a rodent problem. Try swapping rooms with your brother.

I'm also extremely bothered by noises when I go to sleep whether it is a paranormal or natural occurrence like a squeaky fan. Even a squeaky fan could give me a brief nightmare. So I religiously try to fix all noises in my room.

Sometimes it feels almost like a wave-like vibration on different parts of my body-in small areas- not an entire limb or anything like that. The vibration is like the size of a poke if that makes sense.

I've had worse and still do but it doesn't bother me anymore.

If you have a gift of being sensitive to the spiritual realm. Certain things will never go away, you'll just have to learn to live with it, like I did.

Try to get a job somewhere far and move out. It might help. It did for me.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,187.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What are you referring to?

When Satan tried to tempt Christ after Christ did a long fasting.

Spiritually gifted people are more likely to encounter evil spirits. Some people don't know they are and might be scared by it and all they are lacking is knowledge. THere is no fear in knowledge.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When Satan tried to tempt Christ after Christ did a long fasting.
But that's why He went to gofast for 40 days, so it's not a good example.
Spiritually gifted people are more likely to encounter evil spirits. Some people don't know they are and might be scared by it and all they are lacking is knowledge. THere is no fear in knowledge.
Maybe you have watched too many Harry Potter movies.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,187.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
But that's why He went to gofast for 40 days, so it's not a good example.Maybe you have watched too many Harry Potter movies.

I've not watched a single Harry Potter film. Not a big fan of witchcraft. I'm familiar with sorcery which is why I despise it.

Sorcery is a form of invasion at the spiritual level and many people are guilty of it without them knowing it.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've not watched a single Harry Potter film. Not a big fan of witchcraft. I'm familiar with sorcery which is why I despise it.

Sorcery is a form of invasion at the spiritual level and many people are guilty of it without them knowing it.
That seems a bit contradictory to what you said earlier.
Because you seem to insist on keeping the doors open to spirits.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,187.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That seems a bit contradictory to what you said earlier.
Because you seem to insist on keeping the doors open to spirits.

I am not contradicting myself. You simply misunderstood me.

Sorcery involves foreign spirits which of course you must resist (resist the devil and he will flee from you).

But there are spirits you should not resist. I'm sure you know the answer to that....But how would you discern the right spirit from the wrong one??

I will not teach how. All I will say is to seek and know the Truth. Because you will not believe me if I told you how. It would be better if you figured it out yourself. It took me a lifetime to figure out so it's not going to be easy.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's possible of course.
Sorcery involves foreign spirits which of course you must resist (resist the devil and he will flee from you).
That's about temptations.
But there are spirits you should not resist. I'm sure you know the answer to that....But how would you discern the right spirit from the wrong one??
By leaving it up to GOD.
It is not even possible to resist God or his angels (as in not the fallen ones).
Consider Paul's experience when he was still a Pharisee.
I will not teach how. All I will say is to seek and know the Truth. Because you will not believe me if I told you how. It would be better if you figured it out yourself. It took me a lifetime to figure out so it's not going to be easy.
So i might as well ignore this then...
Apparently it's not Biblical anyway.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its nice to know there is a person here that is going through the same thing as me and i will be happy to explain my manifestation to you. This all dates back to december 2015 when i woke up one day and my bed just started moving on its own no joke and about 5 months later my body started having pains like in my legs, arms, thighs, and others places on my body. But the weird thing about it is that it feels like something or someone is poking me right in those areas i told my parents and doctors about it but they think they are muscle spasms but i know there are not.But its scary to me because its really bothersome but i been looking to fast for a while, but im here if you wanna fast just let me when you wanna start. God bless you

I can fast with you and Spirit Reborn. I'm fasting for 10 days. Currently finishing off the 1st day and going to the 2nd.

Reactions: Take Heart
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
are you sure the sounds you hear are sounds outside? the brain can sometimes make it seem like you hear something outside but it could just be your brain doing funny stuff. it could be that because you say you have the thoughts and at the same time that noise happens. ofc the outside world being affected is a possibility too.

all evil thoughts and feelings are tied to evil spirits and all good thoughts and feelings are tied to angels and God. it is slightly more complex than that but that is the simplified version.

being sensitive is a curse and a blessing. evil is fueled by evil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The church I go to currently is unlike this. But the last job I had was in another country and many of the churches in that country seem to fit the bill. It gave me bad vibes and I end up NOT going to church at all for two years!

My current church had ministries but never bothered to join one. I was annoyed by their methods. They sit next to you like you wanted them to be your friends. Then they put their arms on your shoulder like I asked for it. Do I know you?? I found them rude.

Aggressive ministries seek to draw people to submission quick so they can control them and keep them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Christians should be careful about teaching, as that means they will be judged at a higher standard. Things related to experiences, especially, are hard to pin down without clear scripture. This is why it's actually safest to presume any physical manifestation is not the Lord. You can't go wrong by following Jesus by faith, and you can get derailed easily when indulging any experience whether fleshly or an interaction with a "spirit."

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟312,187.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Christians should be careful about teaching, as that means they will be judged at a higher standard. Things related to experiences, especially, are hard to pin down without clear scripture. This is why it's actually safest to presume any physical manifestation is not the Lord. You can't go wrong by following Jesus by faith, and you can get derailed easily when indulging any experience whether fleshly or an interaction with a "spirit."

That is why I mentioned in my last paragraph, I won't go down to the details and teach about it.

Because I don't wish to derail anyone.

It is a paradox. If you seek the Truth, the spiritual aspect is an inevitable feature. BUT if you begin to look for the spiritual experiences, you'll miss the Truth.

Whenever I see a church inciting to "speak in tongues". It's a red flag to me. It's a sure sign they fell for the temptation of the spiritual but missing the Truth entirely. The truth is that the disciples rarely did it and when they did it, it was clear speech in a foreign language.....That's what happens if one ignores truth and gives in to temptation.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
all evil thoughts and feelings are tied to evil spirits and all good thoughts and feelings are tied to angels and God. it is slightly more complex than that but that is the simplified version.
How about our own thoughts?
You seem to suggest everyone who has an evil thought is possessed.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is why I mentioned in my last paragraph, I won't go down to the details and teach about it.

Because I don't wish to derail anyone.
But it is right on topic.
Whenever I see a church inciting to "speak in tongues". It's a red flag to me.
Well, we agree there. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.