Will you please join me in fasting to get rid of these demonic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalGrace7

Apr 9, 2018
Mandurah
✟15,701.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Hello everyone,

So..for a long time now (a few years, I believe), I've been oppressed by demons. They manifest themselves to me by these knocking sounds on the walls of my room or anywhere I seem to be in [like the library]
. Sadly, I also feel them through muscle spasms on my
face, eyes, legs, stomach, and arms.
Physically, I am a healthy adult. I've never felt these things before and I'm
100% sure that caused by demons/unclean spirits. Before and after I accepted Jesus Christ into my life [back in early 2012], I still felt their presence. Now it's gotten to a point where everywhere I go [especially in public], strangers are scared of me. They get extremely nervous and I've been observing this for years now.. and I'm sick and tired of these things around me. Sigh.. I'm 26, btw. I'm to start College next year in January. I don't want to bring these things around me during lectures. I want to be able to concentrate.

I just want to get free.. and I've read in His Word that these things cannot go out except by prayer and fasting. I also read how Esther asked Mordecai and the Jews to join her in fasting along with Esther herself and her maidens.

So..this thread is really a plea..a cry out for help in anyone who would be willing to fast with me. I need all the help I can get..truly. So, if anyone is interested, please send me a private message or reply here, or post a comment on my profile. It really doesn't matter. And from there, we can compromise a date to start the fast. I am also aware that fasting is to get closer to God and to focus on Him- which I plan to do : )

Anyway.. thank you all for reading this. I'm a mess.. and I could really use some support from my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

P.S. please don't worry on how long this thread has been up. I hope to fast repeatedly for this issue. Never hesitate to contact me if you're willing to fast with me or even just to pray for me no matter if the age of the thread has been
2 weeks to a month to a year..etc.

-Crissy

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Hi Crissy, I have been going through the same thing as you had when you decided to fast, I would just like to know how did it go? did it help?

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

THREAD IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED

231042_a2a30c9a7208dec7272c5d971d37f5fb.jpg

This original thread was created in 2015 but has recently been bumped up. Since then, the rules of the forum have changed that deliverance from demons cannot be discussed:

• Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed. Members concerned about demonic activity/deliverance may speak with a CF Chaplain in the Ask a Chaplain forum.

Due to this, this thread will remain closed.

The full list of site rules can be found here.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.