Will there be any Walk-in Abortions as a DIRECT result of the Olympic Games in London

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Applying some simple mathematics , out of the 150,000 distributed latex condoms to the approx. 1,000 Athletes staying at the Olympic Village (15 per person) .... lets say CONSERVATIVELY that only 5,000 of these condoms are actually used for endorsed illicit sexual 'celebration' of the Olympic Games ..... according to the accurate statistics in the website below with a CONSERVATIVE 8% condom failure rate, there could very well be a total of 400 pregnancies resulting from the Olympic Committee endorsed sexual immorality Campaign .

Out of 400 pregnancies, we have to give credit to 'some' of the women who may not have had any sexual integrity yet know its always wrong to murder an innocent developing human being regardless of size or viability , there will be some Mothers who give birth to their developing CHild to either keep and raise, or, to give it up for adoption to a loving 2 parent home. What percentage respresents this minority of non-reprobate minded women is difficult to say, but suffice it to say it is very low -- perhaps 10% (????) . Therefore, that leaves approx. 360 women who will give permission to a Butchering MD to have 'the problem' broken into pieces then sucked into a nearby sink while 'Mom' the World Athelete sits patiently by feeling honored that she made the Olympic Games of 2012 .

Isnt scientifically confirmed Human Life , cheap, in light of endorsed celibratory Sexual Hedonism ???

Sources : Heres the Condoms distributed to the Athletes for some illicit celebratory 'Fun' : Condom Failure Rate Fact Sheet *

*Footnote : Dont make a strawman by attacking the Website Provider,,but scroll down to the bottom to the actual scientific Sources if you wish to attempt discrediting them (because youve been duped into the lie behind unbridled sexual hedonism as a favorite pastime) . Much obliged.

P.S. Not sure giving permission for an Abortion is all that bad ?? Depends on who you see about that : Abortion - Pro Life - Abortion - Pro Life Images of Aborted Children

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Umm I didn't know pregnancy was 100% guaranteed.
You're using a factor of 400 breakages = 400 pregnancies, why?

Because we already know that none of the women there are on the pill and are probably more fertile than any women ever in the history of the universe. Duh.

Reactions: hollyda
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Some factors over looked in the OP:

Were the 400 condom failures with women who were fertile at the time?

Were the 400 condom failures not noticed in time to be corrected?

Were the 400 condoms that failed being used during vaginal penetration?

Were the 400 condoms that failed the only form of contraception being used?

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because we already know that none of the women there are on the pill and are probably more fertile than any women ever in the history of the universe. Duh.

I guess they're also exempt from spontaneous miscarriage (isn't it somewhere around 30% normally) also.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I guess they're also exempt from spontaneous miscarriage (isn't it somewhere around 30% normally) also.

50%+ from my reading and that is only after implantation of the embryo which has a similar failure rate.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour

Sarcasm aside, are Olympic athletes allowed take the pill because of doping regulations?

Upvote 0

Amber Bird

We have enough gun control.We need idiot control!
Jul 8, 2012
✟1,243.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I would certainly hope the athletes, who worked a great deal of their lives and even since early childhood to attain this privilege of participating in the games, would take every precaution not to get pregnant. Utilizing the condoms made available at the games, as well as, in the worst case scenario , the morning after pills that are also available to the female athletes.

Abstinence is ideal but not realistic, as the birth control budgeted for the games and made available proves. Not to mention the birth control pills the women would use if they are sexually active in any event. Doping regulations would not preclude their use because the estrogen levels that would be afforded, the proof of a prescription, would not give a greater advantage to their athletic prowess.
And that's if those ladies did have a regular menstruation. Many female athletes do not. Their body fat levels are so low their body doesn't follow the regular cycles. When I was into bodybuilding/sculpting, I rarely had a period. It's the same for other dedicated female athletes.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jade Margery

Stranger in a strange land
Oct 29, 2008
✟19,915.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
8% of condoms break? Seriously?

I've been using condoms for years, probably upwards of two hundred of them total, and I've only ever had one break. When it did, we stopped and put on another one. Problem solved.

I highly doubt any abortions will come out of the Olympics. The fact that Olympic Village is a common place to get frisky is not going to be lost on the coaches and managers of the athletes, who will no doubt council them on safe sex practices even if the athlete is ignorant of them him- or herself. Being on the pill does not enhance performance at all so it is probably allowed, and I bet a lot of the female athletes are on it or something like it.

Upvote 0

Amber Bird

We have enough gun control.We need idiot control!
Jul 8, 2012
✟1,243.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not seeing anything, BUT....
Mary Decker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shows that Mary Decker was eliminated from the Olympics due to testing.
Though it also reports they have newer test they can run if the initial test is positive.

From the Wiki leak: In 1996, at the age of 37, as she (Mary Decker)qualified for the 5000 meters at the Atlanta Olympics, Decker became involved in controversy. A urine test taken in June at the Olympic Trials showed a testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E) ratio greater than the allowable maximum of six to one.

Not ingredients that would reflect those in "the pill". Rather, those are male hormones. Hence, the added advantage in doping in a female athlete.

Upvote 0

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Umm I didn't know pregnancy was 100% guaranteed.
You're using a factor of 400 breakages = 400 pregnancies, why?

The risk of pregnanccy is high with condoms if they are only 8% effective. WHile its true that the woman may be at that time of her cycle to where she cannot get pregnant , what about the amount of women who are counting on that condom to work ?

Upvote 0

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The risk of pregnanccy is high with condoms if they are only 8% effective. WHile its true that the woman may be at that time of her cycle to where she cannot get pregnant , what about the amount of women who are counting on that condom to work ?

Whoa. Condoms are only 8% effective?

SHENANIGANS

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheyCallMeDave

At your service....
Jun 19, 2012
Northern Florida
✟11,541.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's sad. It makes me really angry actually. And those images made me cry ... I couldn't look at more than 5 of them.

It makes me very angry to, to think that a prestigious Committee like the World Olympic Committee could stoop so immorally low as to toss out condoms as if there were colored suckers in a street parade. Yet they pride themselves on strict morals when it has to do with the actual Games IE: They will drug test the Athletes, etc.. so it is as fair as can be.

What utter hypocrites !!!

What makes me equally angry , is the blatant apathy from Adults who are morality-phobic (and could less about the way society has gone just so long as they get their hedonism regularly filled regardless of the consequences) .

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,680.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Um I think you seriously need to re-examine your facts.

Upvote 0

selfinflikted

Under Deck
Jul 13, 2006
✟24,014.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It makes me very angry to, to think that a prestigious Committee like the World Olympic Committee could stoop so immorally low as to toss out condoms as if there were colored suckers in a street parade. Yet they pride themselves on strict morals when it has to do with the actual Games IE: They will drug test the Athletes, etc.. so it is as fair as can be.

What utter hypocrites !!!

In what way is that hypocritical? Drug testing has nothing to do with morality, it rather has everything to do with fairness in whatever competition an athlete is participating in. Apples and oranges much?

Upvote 0