USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One of the reasons that I can't believe in a God who separates himself permanently from lost souls is that, in so doing, he would have obedience of his followers by fear and not love. It says to love your God with all your heart, soul and mind. Being afraid of a tyrant God isn't the same as loving him, not by fear upon demand, but by honest love, believing in him who loved us while we were still lost sinners.

We are losers for sure, yet we have found Christ and are his. Will anyone dare to call God's Will that all would be saved, a loser like ours? His Will is accomplished in good time by his son Jesus on the cross and by Jesus'
will which is his Father's. Eventual reconciliation makes for the true Almighty, all powerful, loving and caring Father that none can resist, that is none can resist his love for every soul. His patience is worn thin, but that is what eon remedial judgments are for. His will is perfect, there will be many entering into His Day of Wrath & Justice. It is for those who missed the boat, they sink, but in time they find and do come abroad, yet many before yesterday's Pharisees or today's theologian based ones.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One of the reasons that I can't believe in a God who separates himself permanently from lost souls is that, in so doing, he would have obedience of his followers by fear and not love.
That is where you miss the point! We do not fear God we revere Him. We do not fear any torment of death because you are simply dead and know not anything until resurrection only if you are a believer and of a sound mind.
. If you know that the only Hell you face is eternal destruction, never to see the face of God, the only fear is that you will not be able to serve Him. 1Jn 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Rom 8:9 .. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Job 15:22 He believeth not that he shall return out of darkness, and he is waited for of the sword. 30 He shall not depart out of darkness; the flame shall dry up his branches, and by the breath of his mouth shall he go away.
His will is perfect, there will be many entering into His Day of Wrath & Justice. It is for those who missed the boat, they sink, but in time they find and do come abroad, yet many before yesterday's Pharisees or today's theologian based ones.
Then, if you would be so kind, explain who do you think will suffer the SECOND death? Sorry, but you will have to pay the eternal punishment of extinction if you refuse to obey Him. Isa 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with His chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do believe that there will be great surprises on the faces of many experts of God when they meet him. There has to be! How else would you make sense of 41,000 opposing Christendom camps. Sure there are some coming together on topics, yet there is little interest in following Jesus and becoming as a child to enter into salvation.

At times I have felt like closing this thread, but the words keep coming for me to post, even when I haven't any of my own. There is a reason to keep speaking. Will any listen? If one soul is all that God wants to hear what is said in this thread, that is sufficient for posting. (I know, he-man, you suppose that I am that one, all I can say is thank you for being concerned and caring for another).

It seems that as long as people swing scriptural verses at each other, all is fair. I just want us to use what Jesus tried to get from us, through his teachings in parables. This is to use our reasoning and common sense to understand his Father's Will for us.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is an interesting thing about truth. As hard as it is to swallow, it is God's will. His will is unstoppable. When we sure have things our way, let us hope that God loves us enough to be sure we really don't. The truth is something to love, being that God knows all things and what is best for us.

I wonder how we are to maintain the peace that Jesus gives us, since others try to snatch at it, as to throw it off-balance. You know Jesus gave us the plan, we just carry it out and not worry of the others out there. Love them all away. The peace is unstoppable for it is based in the truth of our Lord.

If someone marched off to the drum of a different leader, they could actually join in with the actions of violence instead of following Jesus. I will try to continue this latter, just too sleepy for now. My love to all.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
(I know, he-man, you suppose that I am that one, all I can say is thank you for being concerned and caring for another). It seems that as long as people swing scriptural verses at each other, all is fair. I just want us to use what Jesus tried to get from us, through his teachings in parables.
You are the one, so, Why did Jesus speak in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Now, let us check out the parables, who do you think were the seed that were devoured?
Mat 13:3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

Don't you think the other religions are the thorns?
7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and together suffocated them:

What happens to the others who are not chosen?
Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Who do you think are the reapers, who turns the tares into crispy critters?
Mat 13:28 And he saith to them, man, the enemy, did this; and the servants said to him, Wilt thou, then, that having gone away we may gather them up?
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them up: but gather the wheat into my repository.

LISTEN: Mat 13:19 When any one hears the word of the kingdom, and understands it not, then the wicked come, and seize away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the sons of the wicked.
However, God is patient toward all and takes every opportunity to warn them, even on a web site like this.
1Th 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all.
May the charisma, the free gift of God's grace, the spiritual gift, favor you with the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our Faith in Jesus is self-sufficient, as long as we obey him and stay with him alone. We confess our sins, love each other and as far as it is to us, live at peace with others.

I feel that this afternoon is like a new beginning. God has amply supplied me with the basics that I need. He didn't dump the heavens to richly bless me. If God wants to add a thorn to my side, that would be ok, for I know that in my weakness, he brings me to perfection. Praise his name always.

You will know that you are his, by your obedience to Jesus and your love to one another. There should be no superstitions or mystery to salvation and the Gospel's message. As written in the Bible, is its simplicity and your loving way to follow Jesus is the glowing light that scatters the darkness. There won't remain in you anything Pagan or questionable while you are following the Almighty's son, our Lord Jesus Christ. These things will fall from you like water off of a duck's back in a rain storm.

All we need to be are his children and come to him as such, under the caring hand of Jesus Christ. We are born-again innocent, loving, believing and caring as children are before our Father. No one will upset us, we that trust in Jesus Christ alone.

May our Father bless all who trust & obey his son Christ Jesus. Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have seen many indications of eventual reconciliation in scripture. I thought that I would bring up them on a daily post. Here is one of interest today:

1 Timothy 4:8-10Good News Translation (GNT)

8 Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is valuable in every way, because it promises life both for the present and for the future. 9 This is a true saying, to be completely accepted and believed. 10 We struggle[a] and work hard, because we have placed our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all and especially of those who believe.

This is what I have been seeing throughout the scriptures in one form or another. They just shouldn't be there, if there is only the judgment of permanent separation from the Father of almost all of his creation that died lost in its short life.

Please talk. Don't be shy or counter this with long posts away from these simple verses scattered throughout our Father's book for us. Have a good day.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
1 Timothy 4:8-10 Good News Translation (GNT) ...those who believe.
Funny that you should quote that verse and leave out the first part! 1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of a daemonic being;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience cauterized with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
They just shouldn't be there, if there is only the judgment of permanent separation from the Father of almost all of his creation that died lost in its short life.
Then please answer the following which you have ignored:
Why did Jesus speak in parables?
Mat 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Now, let us check out the parables, who do you think were the seed that were devoured?
Mat 13:3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

Don't you think the other religions are the thorns?
7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and together suffocated them:

What happens to the others who are not chosen?
Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Who do you think are the reapers, who is it that turns the tares into crispy critters?
Mat 13:28 And he saith to them, man, the enemy, did this; and the servants said to him, Wilt thou, then, that having gone away we may gather them up?
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them up: but gather the wheat into my repository.

LISTEN: Mat 13:19 When any one hears the word of the kingdom, and understands it not, then the wicked come, and seize away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the sons of the wicked.

However, God is patient toward all and takes every opportunity to warn them, even on a web site like this.
1Th 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all.

1Ti 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, yea, certainly, those that believe. [μαλιστα certainly]

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
he-man,

Matthew 13:41Good News Translation (GNT)

41 the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom all those who cause people to sin and all others who do evil things,

It would be important to tell people to follow Jesus and obey him which would cause people not to sin or do evil things. Now, obeying Jesus involves loving others and spreading the Good News. If you aren't loving others (especially your own brethren (every soul who converts, repents, obeys and follows Jesus, alone)) and you teach Bad News, confusing things of God and Christ, then wouldn't you be concerned and worried about the above verse?

The Good News is that Jesus is the savior of all, especially those who believe in Him. The Good News is eventual reconciliation (Jesus is the savior of all). The Good News is God's Day of Judgment (Wrath), that justice will be served out, yet with remedial punishment. Satan would not have his victory of total separation of souls from God, annihilation justice; for God's son, the lamb has opened a way for all to be saved, eventual reconciliation. As horrific as this would sound to those who depend upon God's wrath getting evil away from them, they fail to realize God is more capable than us or any soul around of accomplishing his Will (that all would be saved, none would be lost), why would he want to accomplish Satan's instead? Satan wants as many as possible souls to experience total separation from God, annihilation. He wants hopelessness in the face of God of yours, mine or anyone's soul.

It seems that the picture being painted by modern Christendom, whether it is JWs, Catholic or Protestant is not that of a wise or good likeness of a loving Father that we were told about through Jesus' great love for all, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do", but instead is the likeness of only too familiar person-hoods like that of Paganism or Satan. Total victory is in the likeness of God. Satan, sin and death must all be done away with, not as weakness of thinking would only permit through giving up, saying that Jesus just couldn't save all, nor any of us. Very few will make it pass God's justice, especially none of the hypocrites will, yet all will be saved through remedial punishment, eventual reconciliation through the Lamb of God. The Good News is that we can escape God's Day of Wrath through being born again, obeying and following Jesus as children to innocently come before our Father in Heaven, being thankful and grateful of the promise.

Reading the entire Chapter is a great idea. I enjoy reading, but I can't see thorns, tares or weeds being anything different than that which was warned by Jesus Disciples coming into the church. The sad thing is that these tares are actually people following Satan. I just think of them as confused, unlearned of Christ, driven by scandalous posturing, forgetting to follow Jesus alone, instead rambling ever on away from the simplicity of just doing as Jesus said and love each other. Tares they are, much as the serpents and snakes of Jesus' day, Pharisees. Christianity isn't another religion, but is a family with relationships and a Father. It is simply very loving, beautiful and unique. When Paganism drag-ons coming through a lot of unlearned spiritually deficient Christian leaders, can't just follow Jesus, but instead are raising the bar of man's own stupidity to a new level of more disobedience, then Christendom appears as all other things of the earth, just another poor excuse of a religion. Christianity is truly different, especially when you include eventual reconciliation through the sacrificial lamb of God, Jesus.

I don't believe that the Devil is that interested in other religions, but is deeply concerned about following Jesus alone. He won't have it. He gets a lot of followers, who just have to obey him first then worry about what Jesus said. For he has them covered, right? Better just be simple and obey Jesus, so that you won't be a tare and cause others to follow you instead of Christ. I or you can not keep people from sinning, but we can show them the way through Jesus alone. Give God and Jesus the credit, don't be like Satan and try to steal the show, by saying that one can only be saved by following Jesus plus me (theologian's vital understanding). Jesus is perfect, not even canonized theologian's vital understandings are. Leave the show to God and Jesus alone!

I am just getting warmed up, if necessary. Love you all.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Good News is about Jesus as savior of all and our offered reconciliation to God through Him, thus avoiding any further punishment, yet those who refuse will enter into God's Day of Wrath, Judgement and Justice. Satan has really screwed up the early faith that people shared. It truly was Good News and attracted a huge following. People following Jesus became as one giant family of righteous people. Today, in persecuted places like North Korea, China and the Middle East, they have the primitive faith of being as a big happy caring family of God's. Perhaps they are just too busy following and obeying Jesus to get so wrapped up in themselves and with their petty thoughts. They most likely just believe in Jesus and not much else. They can't wait to love each other and endure till the end. They don't have the need or desire of our modern Christendom, being so self-absorbed, lazy and busybodies. A little persecution here would mean that there is hope for us, since someone would have had the world upset with them for really following Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 13:41Good News Translation (GNT) 41 the Son of Man will send out his angels to gather up out of his Kingdom all those who cause people to sin and all others who do evil things,
1Ti 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the saviour of all men, yea, certainly, only those that believe. [μαλιστα certainly]
The Good News is that Jesus is the savior of all, especially those who believe in Him. The Good News is eventual reconciliation (Jesus is the savior of all). The Good News is God's Day of Judgment (Wrath), that justice will be served out, yet with remedial punishment.
REMEDIAL? Who do you think are the reapers, who is it that turns the tares into crispy critters?

4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
Satan would not have his victory of total separation of souls from God, annihilation justice; for God's son, the lamb has opened a way for all to be saved, eventual reconciliation. Satan wants as many as possible souls to experience total separation from God, annihilation. He wants hopelessness in the face of God of yours, mine or anyone's soul.
Then, if you would be so kind, explain who do you think will suffer the SECOND death? Sorry, but you will have to pay the eternal punishment of extinction if you refuse to obey Him. Isa 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with His chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
Very few will make it pass God's justice, especially none of the hypocrites will, yet all will be saved through remedial punishment, eventual reconciliation through the Lamb of God.
The Good News is that we can escape God's Day of Wrath through being born again, obeying and following Jesus as children to innocently come before our Father in Heaven, being thankful and grateful of the promise.
PROMISE, Do you know what that means? Do you know who He is that destroyed the firstborn? Heb 11:17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, 18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: 19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure. 28 Through faith he [Moses] kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest He that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. 39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Exo 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt
Reading the entire Chapter is a great idea. I enjoy reading, but I can't see thorns, tares or weeds being anything different than that which was warned by Jesus Disciples coming into the church. The sad thing is that these tares are actually people following Satan. I don't believe that the Devil is that interested in other religions, but is deeply concerned about following Jesus alone. He won't have it. He gets a lot of followers, who just have to obey him first then worry about what Jesus said. Love you all.
Love is great but it first requires understanding and without it repeating "Love You" does not imply the accountability that goes along with the commitment that obligates you to the actual act of binding yourself to the Love of God and in so doing you are consigning to teachings of Christ! If you think there is a daemonic being that opposes God you are sadly mistaken. 1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of a daemonic being;

What did Job say? Job 19:21 Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.

Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There appear to be mysteries with the Bible saying two opposing things, one is all will be saved & all will bow down before Jesus and the opposing one is permanent separation from God of all lost souls, at some point after their deaths. For one group of Christians to take either as God's choice and way must reduce the effects of the other. What I can't understand is why would anyone chose permanent separation, instead of eventual reconciliation by the blood of the lamb of God? For someone to call this idea directly from the Bible of eventual reconciliation as error and the rather harsh permanent separation as what God really said and meant for us to understand, and not those weak words of all will be saved & all will bow down before Jesus, is someone who doesn't seem to be able to do simple math. +1 and -1 = nil, not -1. So, which is it that is meant to be? We will know when we come to God through his son Jesus. I don't need the answer, for I believe in the +1 as being correct, giving Jesus and God greater glory and credit. The answer is nil, so does it matter whichever way that you believe, your knowledge on the subject is still just the answer from the Bible, nil.

Do you know what really matters? We have Jesus' Gospel and his ministry commands for us. We have the answer to the bigger question. What does the savior want from us? To obey the knowledge that we really do have, that is his commands of about 2,000 years ago. God said that you better listen to him. Your salvation hangs in the balance of following the simplicity of Jesus' Gospel, commands, teachings and way for us.

If I say eventual reconciliation and someone else says permanent separation from God, then neither of us have real knowledge, just our opinions or selection, so we may be playing the fool, but when it comes to real faith, that of obeying & following Jesus, this knowledge is life dependent. It isn't opinion or our optional choice, it is the proof of being truthful and faithful.

May God bless everyone here and always through our Lord Jesus. Have a good evening.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What I can't understand is why would anyone chose permanent separation, instead of eventual reconciliation by the blood of the lamb of God?
Exactly, you do not get to choose unless God allows you.
Dan 4:35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and He doeth according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest thou?

Job 11:10 If he cut off, and shut up, or gather together, then who can hinder him?

Job 2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Job 18:18 He shall be driven from light into darkness, and chased out of the world.

Hos 13:3 Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the early dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney.
..what God really said and meant for us to understand, and not those weak words of all will be saved & all will bow down before Jesus, is someone who doesn't seem to be able to do simple math. +1 and -1 = nil, not -1. So, which is it that is meant to be?
Ps 95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Lam 3:38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
39 Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

Isa 40:24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.
The answer is nil, so does it matter whichever way that you believe, your knowledge on the subject is still just the answer from the Bible, nil. God said that you better listen to him. Your salvation hangs in the balance of following the simplicity of Jesus' Gospel, commands, teachings and way for us.
The simplicity is like the virgins who had no OIL for their lamps and knocked at the door of the bridegroom and Christ said, "I KNOW YOU NOT"!

Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, Hhe that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and He that shutteth, and no man openeth;

Job 9:12 Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?

Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
It isn't opinion or our optional choice, it is the proof of being truthful and faithful.
The PROOF of being FAITHFUL and TRUE is first, you have to BELIEVE!

Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, (17) that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

2Co_1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praise God always, praise Him and through our Lord Jesus.

It is a beautiful day here in the southeastern corner of North Carolina. I am about to share some time with my boys in the sun playing tennis today.

It is good that others who are opposing me here have no great power as to remove my posting, so far. Then people read all posts and evaluate with the own brains, which God made for them, to decide for themselves whom they accept and believe in. Wow, how great is this forum, that Christians can be heard and there is true freedom of speech! Freedom of speech is vital to spread the Gospel. The Gospel isn't what is controlled by controlling types of organizations and individuals, but it is freedom itself with power from the Almighty. Though Christ was martyred and his disciples, and through all of the ages of saints & believers were also martyred for their love of God over that of even their own lives. God has accepted such devotion, yet the evil ones are also allowed to attack. The true heretics of our faith are those who call themselves Christian who have their souls filled with rage, murder, hatred and little peace, all the time resisting the Holy Spirit and trying to control all within Christianity, even here.

My sons will be brought up in full knowledge and truth, despite those who rather forbid this. Did you know that the early papal of the Roman Catholic Church tried desperately to control Jesus getting into their congregations? They would actually torture them with more and more evil methods to get these Christians to return to the teachings of the Church, not the actual teachings for all Christians coming in its simplicity from Jesus Christ himself. Sad! Faith starts with Jesus and listening to one's helper, the residing Holy Spirit within them. Faith is so beautiful and simple, for the attackers cannot control it or stop it, because God intensifies it within those who love him. Maybe, faith will grow within our first world nations like this one, because of the freedom of the internet to meet and gather for Christ, sharing and believing as the first Christians, despite those who would rather stop them. Persecution is very healthy for the real church within all of those who share Jesus and his Gospel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe there is a lot of lost love within souls who haven't really understood or accepted Jesus' message and teachings from his commands and authority. Though these souls have some authority within the church, they haven't sought or accepted of Jesus his Word. They nevertheless have a zeal for God through their organizations much like the Pharisees, especially like that of Saul in the Bible. Loving God yet not understanding his son, is the result of the tare laden world that we live in. We are to have great compassion and love for all, enemies and even the true heretics of the Gospel around us.

I have to go and enjoy the sun for awhile with my little sons (4 years old and almost 9). Have a most wonderful day, everyone here, especially you the ones who are opposed to me, love you all. It is not that I am right or you, but that we love each other and submit to the will of Jesus to be this way that he has commanded us to be, loving & forgiving with his treasure Spirit and peace within us every moment of our lives. This is faith. Praise God always.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Praise God always, praise Him and through our Lord Jesus. Faith starts with Jesus and listening to one's helper, the residing Holy Spirit within them. Faith is so beautiful and simple, for the attackers cannot control it or stop it, because God intensifies it within those who love him.
You failed to address what I posted!
Proverbs 18:13 (NIV) – To answer before listening- that is folly and shame.
Matthew 13:47 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind, 48 Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

In the fourth pair of the parables of Matthew 13, Jesus continues to instruct His disciples apart from the general multitude to which He had spoken earlier. The seventh parable in the chapter, the Parable of the Dragnet (verse 47) teaches that in the professing church, the good and evil who intermingle on earth will be completely separated "at the end of the age." This set time of separation will be, for the good, a time of rejoicing in a bright, eternal future, but for the evil, it will be a time of mourning before eternal oblivion. [Riedenour-Daily Bible Version]

Amo 5:14 Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.

Ps 34:16 The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

Pro 10:7 The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot. shall rot — literally, “be worm-eaten,” useless and disgusting. [JFB]
But the name of the wicked shall rot -The very name of the wicked is as offensive as putrid carrion. [CLARKE]

Now for a slight revision of some statements and how they should read.

God created all things; God makes all things new. Keep this in mind as you read.

First, we need to identify who made Satan.
Genesis 3

3 The snake was more clever than all the wild animals Yahweh Elohim had made.
Next, we need to know why ALL things ARE of God. Colossians 1 states that, "things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created for him and on account of him." It shows that the Father (invisible God) created all things for the benefit of the Son of God.

Realize that Yahweh made Satan (Necessitated it by need).
Job 1:6 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, ha-Satan [one of the Sons] acting as the adversary came along with them.

In many places, we note that the ha-Satan is the adversary.
Num 22:22 And God's anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him.

1Ki 11:14 And the LORD stirred up an adversary unto Solomon, Hadad the Edomite: he was of the king's seed in Edom.

Zechariah 3:3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. ha-Satan, acting as an adversary, was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, ha-Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you!

Who is your adversary? LOOK in the MIRROR! We often look for someone else to blame--even God. It can be humbling, even humiliating to look in the mirror and see the one who's doing you the most harm. We always have a choice. Sometimes that choice is hard, and we may not like it, but let's recognize that we do have a choice. So...Stop being your own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
he-man,

How on earth are you going to get followers of Christ, when you seem to be inclined towards defining and scaring people into alliance with your way of viewing the Gospel? The Gospel is not shallow white waters as you portray, but is instead deep waters and intense light of great joy and hope for all. The Gospel is glad tidings of great joy and salvation to all men. Entire regions of the Roman Empire were constantly being converting into Christians, who were executed for their faith, yet again more were converted to the same fate, for they held great joy and hope in Christ. What are you holding sir? You are bent on condemnation, because I try to expose problems within Christianity? Did not Christ also exposed the churches in Revelations? It seems odd that you do not take into account that our historical churches have done evil to God and disobeyed Jesus. Even today, you disobey Jesus by condemning me, because of my simple faith of Jesus alone, without the churches' beliefs of Jesus plus their doctrines and theologies. I know that you seek to please God and love him, but you are attacking another person who is only guilty of leaking out the truth against the falseness within our modern faith.

What makes you so angry that it harms Jesus' peace within you? Do I seem to be a threat to our modern established churches? I am not interested in harming churches, but am interested in establishing our original purposes, hope and faith. I plainly see a huge difference between the pure simple loving underground churches of China, of North Korea and of the heavily persecuting nations compared to our tare laden ones that seem more like the rest of the world. There is a lot of good within our churches and I love them, but perfection is the aim of Jesus for us. His perfection for us will not come with denial of our mistakes. I don't carry the message of Jesus, but of one of a simple Christian seeking answers to my questions for God and my willingness to accept what is discovered as truth. I had to ask the big questions, because of my involvement in mission work years ago and new seeking Christian converts asking me things that I never considered and didn't know how to answer. I wanted to know what I believed in, so I could help others. So I began my quest over 10 years ago. What churches believed-in fell apart upon close examinations. Some of JWs beliefs fell apart, my own Methodist beliefs quickly became questionable and others showed themselves to have good intent, but fell short. I started to question myself as well, for how free am I to even know anything. We seemed entwined with our historical environmental influences that we were established in. I have been noticing a reoccurring theme within faith. Christians at peace and obeying Jesus, even within great persecutions or martyrdom, were filled with the Spirit of God and were a beacon of love and life (light) for all to see. When Jesus is their core and faith, then the authoritative middle men within Churches could not alter these saints of God or the true Gospel of Jesus.

Jesus' disciples warned of the coming and already there, anti-Christs. I believe that the tares and anti-Christs are but one and the same. They reside within all Church denominations around the world and do the most damage when persecutions stop. They actually seem to reflect the persecutions experienced outside of the churches within them as well. They mirror the worldly persecutors, in disobeying the commands & teachings of Jesus Christ. Heretics to such disobedient people might as well be Jesus himself. They seem to darken the Gospel of Christ.

I came with an open mind and fearful of God alone. I carry no superstitions, ill will or hatred, but instead an intense bright light to expose and dispel the darkness around. I am guilty of seeking the truth, showing what is wrong & what is of being suspect.

It is only natural that I would be a target within Christendom. Many seeking the truth themselves would be welcoming my efforts, but those with things to hide are unlikely to develop any friendship or fellowship.

It seems very hard to deal with you he-man. I love you, but I also understand your attacks and troubled heart. I am the respecter of no man over my Lord or the truth. I hope that you are this way also. May God bless you and keep you well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
he-man, How on earth are you going to get followers of Christ, when you seem to be inclined towards defining and scaring people into alliance with your way of viewing the Gospel?
The scare tactics are not mine but are preached as a part of the gospel so as to to warn people not to whitewash the gospel and hide the oblivion if they fail to recognize Christ.

Hos 13:3 Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the early dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney.

Mt 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them up: but gather the wheat into my repository
You are bent on condemnation, because I try to expose problems within Christianity? Even today, you disobey Jesus by condemning me, because of my simple faith of Jesus alone, without the churches' beliefs of Jesus plus their doctrines and theologies. I know that you seek to please God and love him, but you are attacking another person who is only guilty of leaking out the truth against the falseness within our modern faith.
I do not condemn anyone, but if what the Bible says and the shoe fits then wear it. You cannot expose any problems within Christianity, until you are aware of what the gospel teaches. The problem is that there are no so called Churches today that even get close to preaching what Christ taught. Leaking out the truth is only possible with revelation from Our Father. Luke 6:32-36 – “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.

Proverbs 24:30 I went by the field of a certain indolent man, And by the vineyard of the man destitute of understanding; (31) And there it was, all overgrown with thorns; and its surface was covered with pointed brambles and the stone wall was a ruin (32) When I saw it, I considered it's place; I looked on it and received instruction: (33) A little sleep, a little slumber, A little idle clasping of the hands to lie down to rest; (34) So shall your deficiency come as one passes away, And your want of a shield of a certain man.
I am not interested in harming churches, but am interested in establishing our original purposes, hope and faith. His perfection for us will not come with denial of our mistakes.
Yes we all need to face reality and part of that is to LOOK in the mirror and see Who is your adversary and why do you depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of a daemonic being?
Jesus' disciples warned of the coming and already there, anti-Christs. I believe that the tares and anti-Christs are but one and the same.
Amazing and who do you think will take care of the TARES/CHAFF? Heb 11:28 Through faith he [Moses] kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest He that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. 39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Exo 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt

Is 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
I came with an open mind and fearful of God alone. I carry no superstitions
I am certainly happy to hear that but If you carry no superstitions then why do you keep speaking of a daemonic being you call SATAN?
1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of a daemonic being;

What did Job say? Job 19:21 Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.

Upvote 0

Stephen Kendall

believer of Jesus Christ
Sep 28, 2008
USA
✟9,673.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will make daily posts to ponder together with those who are reading here about a subject that I believe to be very important, eventual reconciliation of all of God's creation, all humans. I am sure that he-man will make his daily posts as well. All are invited to do so. Read what you wish of these postings.

I will start with

Understanding Universal Salvation - Part Two
But What About...?

The purpose of doing this is to explore into something that is very new to me and I have yet to understand and exam this concept. The early faith was so dynamic. This faith is still present on the earth in places like North Korea, China and other parts of the world where the underground church is hidden to just survive and yet is like a magnet to souls and mushrooms over night into many new believers and new churches. It seems that if you take away the stagnate theology based structures and replace them with just the words of Christ & the Bible and just do what Jesus says and follow him, that the Holy Spirit works very well and people listen to God.

Our research & study here is exploring what might be within these underground churches of the world, the Lamb of God as savior of all mankind. Something enlightens these souls without the dark gloomy theologies and dreaded created knowledge of things that ought to be left to God himself. We should be preaching the "Good News", not "Ugly News" about the failure in saving souls and the resulting harsh eternal treatment by our Father. Annihilation is merciful, but it concludes as a failure to save all mankind and not succeed in the will of God that all would be saved by his son Jesus.

For those who don't want to read he-man's postings, don't! He is meant to expressed his great knowledge and understandings, but is not tolerant or able to consider anything but his accepted views, and so these views of exploring faith through eventual reconciliation are heretical and wrong to him. I love him, and know that he too will be saved in eventual reconciliation.

Back to this post, here I will copy/paste the first two paragraphs opening up this area of thought (copy/paste from the website will be in blue, my writings will be in black):

Understanding Universal Salvation - Part Two
But What About...?

See - Oh my God! Is this Universalism or are you a Universalist?

Universal Salvation is the doctrine that states the sacrifice of Christ was adequate to destroy ALL the works of sin and evil in whatever form. Everyone will be saved eventually. All judgments and punishments of God are remedial, corrective, cleansing and purgative and only last long enough to accomplish that end. This first document will help you know for certain whether scripture teaches Universal Salvation. If this teaching is studied with an open mind it is my belief that, even if one chooses not to accept it, they will have to admit that this teaching certainly has a strong scriptural and historical basis and, for those reasons, should not be considered heretical. - Richard Wayne Garganta

I believe that all men need to be saved and the only way to salvation is through the truth which is Christ. In order to be saved, every man must repent and acknowledge the truth which is Christ. I do NOT teach that one can 'sin their way into heaven' nor do I teach one can live anyway they please without experiencing judgment. The judgments of God are sure, just and to be respected. All those shocked that I believe God and His Christ are more effective than evil and sin need to study this course. A most curious argument that I routinely get is, "Do you mean Hitler will be saved?" These same people have no problem believing that Adam is saved, yet Adam is responsible for every depraved human being that ever lived - including Hitler.
Recently the United States Government, responding to treatment of prisoners of war, stated, "We now know enough about human behavior to win everybody over without the use of torture, given enough time." Why do men have no problem believing that man can win everyone over while God and His Christ cannot? It is because most of us were raised to believe in the sovereignty of man's will. You speak of the sovereignty of God's will, but you don't really believe it. Study this course and unlearn the fallacy of the sovereignty of man's will!

I don't know that reading another's writing here will help us to discuss or consider things properly. When one is a new convert then that one will individually read God's word, especially God's Word, Jesus, in the New Testament. They hear for themselves what Jesus tells them to do and how to behave. Reading about eventual reconciliation is also one that is personally done, to see how we believe and accept these things. We could just as easy walk away and follow what the educated leaders have been taught and are teaching us, yet status quo is not a personal relationship with our Father. We are sufficiently provided by the Holy Spirit within us to know the things of God through Jesus. Status quo has led the first world democracies of our modern Christian faiths into a disobedient structured ever-dividing mess, away from the commands of Christ, as being one and known for our love for each other.

So, here will be an attempt to listen and discuss these things surrounding a difficult part of faith (God's purposes and judgments, His Will). Is His Will eventual reconciliation of all mankind through the sacrificial Lamb of His, Jesus Christ, His Son?

I will try to read Norah63's suggestion some (the Final Quest by Rick Joyner) while reading this website and commenting on it. Reading about interesting individuals of our Christian History teaches us a lot about our faith and our brothers, but we have to keep in mind that "there be tares out there, wrapping us all up in most peculiar ways", having but noted differences between each other, yet we must hold fast to Jesus alone and by doing so, we can obey him, praise God!

There is one thing about the original faith that leaves many Christians in the dark and that is the courage which comes with it. Those of it, have confidence in Jesus and know him & their God. They can be, and many times are, heretics to the churches, but beloved of Christ. That is definitely here on the internet as well. When those seeking the truth about their faith come before the ruling bodies within Christendom, they are quickly criticized and admonished back in line with the fold of theirs. In the old days, they were heretics to be burned or tortured for their faith in Jesus alone. Don't be intimidated. It may be best to ignore them, yet love them, remembering to obey Jesus in all that we do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0