Why someone would want me ....

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ps28:7 said:
well to maintain all humility ...it would seem that i'm the only loyal one of the Humbler-r-us club, and i shall keep it that way...i shall allow someone else to brag on me

what do you think you are talking about! Not only am I the most humble person on the face of the planet (builds self a shrine) But I'm also the most calm and rational!!!!! grrrrrrrrr:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D I crack myself up!

Upvote 0

Ps28:7

I should probably put something cool here...
Mar 16, 2004
South Carolina
✟483.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
haha...great stuff...too bad i already had a bigger more humble shrine built and it towers over yours...
anyways...why someone would want me: why would they not want me? that's the question, i mean what's not to want, i'm: funny, pretty, athletic(but not muscle-y), i enjoy a good laugh all the time, i love God and love finding out new things about HIM, i like meeting new people but i'm awful shy at first, i'm crazy-wacko, i'm a child at heart and act it sometimes, i'm a cartoon freak, and i love movies, i'm can be very deep and intellectual and have serious conversations, i cook an awesome bowl of cereal, i've taken some dance lessons, let's see the list goes on, i can be a little OCD at times but that's a good trait because stuff gets clean the right way and it has a place for when you go to look for it later...oh and did i say i'm crazy...

Reactions: Beauty4Ashes
Upvote 0

lunalinda

Random. Raw. Real
Aug 18, 2003
Orlando, FL
✟19,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*I'm understanding, or at least try my best to be.

*I'm honest and seemingly quite incapable of lying. And even if I tried, I'd always give myself away inadvertently. So better off just being truthful.

*I generally like to listen before I talk, even though I do still like to talk especially when my opinion is sought out!
*I'm humble and modest.

*I guess I'm not too bad-looking.

*I'm low-maintenance and far from being a girly girl. For example...my sisters probably won't really get a kick out of camping because there's plenty of bugs and absolutely no plugs. As for me, bring it on. They'd squeal at the sight of live crickets from my store, while I'd shove my hand right in.

*I'm empathetic, giving people the benefit of the doubt more often than not. Sometimes I get hurt in the process, (and it's happened), but I guess I don't want to chance being cold towards someone who might just possibly need that one moment where someone can feel their pain instead of sneering at them for it.

*I'd say I'm pretty gentle and sweet-hearted, quite giving when I feel called to do it. Sure, I can be quite feisty and loud and spunky, but I don't think I'm that demanding in my ways. I don't strut around overpowering people and putting all focus on myself. The verses that seem to always speak to me are the ones that emphasize treating others better than myself.

*I'm a virgin and intend to stay that way so I can be a virgin wife who'd submit to her husband who loves her in the godly way he should plus gives him a family and all that stuff. I wanna be a wife and a mommy, for goodness' sake!
--------------

Hmmm...all this just makes me wonder why in the world I can't possibly find (or be found by) a man. Surely I can't be THAT bad? Or are my flaws so overpowering that even the good parts of me can't shine? *shrug*

Upvote 0

Mark2010

Nov 9, 2005
✟6,262.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
joanna1 said:
:cool: The feel-good thread to counter-balance the self-bashing (but quite funny) other one. It's ok to boast :D You humility champions stay clear....

Let me start:
I'm strong in my faith
I'm funny
I have a pretty face (even though it's me saying)
I can speak several languages
I'm creative
I love talking about sports
I would be ready to follow someone the other side of the world
I'm good with kids - i love them and they love me :blush:
I'm generous
I'm caring
I'm adventurous
I'm genuinely interested in many things: art, music , sport, politics, theology, travel, which helps me to
Have many friends from all walks of life

Feels good ;) try it

Oh my goodness, where have you been all of my life? :confused: No doubt someone will sweep you off your feet before much longer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
theoddamerican said:
I am a wretched man. The chief of sinners. I am the scum of the earth. My best effort is a filthy rag in Gods eyes. The only thing in me that is good is God.

That is so true for every one of us - but somehow God still sees the small good in us and uses it!! Everyone say it with me: OUR GOD IS GOOD! His love endures forever. :thumbsup:

For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Psalm 30:5

Upvote 0

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well let's see... I could muse on why I was just rejected, but that isn't going to get me anywhere. So instead I'm going to think about why someone else might like me... (and more importantly, what I can like about myself).

I am honest to a fault.
I have a very balanced mind - male/female, left/right, etc.
I like classical music which is the BEST MUSIC in the world!!
I love my family and friends and I would do anything for them.
I have a lot of compassion for kids, the elderly, and people with disabilities (though maybe I could use more for people in poverty and the unchurched?).
I like to serve and to give.
I value education.
I am not content to be stagnant in my faith, but instead I always aim to grow.

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Alenci said:
Well let's see... I could muse on why I was just rejected, but that isn't going to get me anywhere. So instead I'm going to think about why someone else might like me... (and more importantly, what I can like about myself).

I am honest to a fault.
I have a very balanced mind - male/female, left/right, etc.
I like classical music which is the BEST MUSIC in the world!!
I love my family and friends and I would do anything for them.
I have a lot of compassion for kids, the elderly, and people with disabilities (though maybe I could use more for people in poverty and the unchurched?).
I like to serve and to give.
I value education.
I am not content to be stagnant in my faith, but instead I always aim to grow.

These are awesome qualities, Alenci. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
lunalinda said:
Hmmm...all this just makes me wonder why in the world I can't possibly find (or be found by) a man. Surely I can't be THAT bad? Or are my flaws so overpowering that even the good parts of me can't shine? *shrug*

nah....that's not it! My theory for you, me and the other gals on here is that we haven't met any men IRL that are MAN ENOUGH to see our awesome qualities. I'd trade pretty much anyone in Indiana for some of the sweet fellas here on the CF. :hug: ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would also like to add that I am a self-proclaimed purity zealot... though that seems to draw more antipathy than admiration from most men... :scratch:

Pardon me if I'd still like to find someone, but don't want to give away parts of myself in the process... I don't see why people have got a problem with that. Maybe someday some Christian man will be able to count himself blessed that his wife loved him even before she ever met him and patiently saved herself for him. But if they'd rather sling accusations, that's fine with me. My body is still a temple of the Lord and I would rather honor Him with it than degrade myself in sin.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HoosierCanuck said:
nah....that's not it! My theory for you, me and the other gals on here is that we haven't met any men IRL that are MAN ENOUGH to see our awesome qualities. I'd trade pretty much anyone in Indiana for some of the sweet fellas here on the CF. :hug: ;)
RL can meet CF, my daughter, Moluku and Zimfan are going strong, in fact he's here again for the summer. You just never know, and I agree, the guys here are hard to beat! :)

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I can attest that there are some really awesome guys on CF :angel:

Upvote 0