Why is the Medal of Honor a Pentagram? (upside down star)

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Of course there is a reason for it, and it's exactly the one you say it is, but I wouldn't classify it as conditioning (which at least to me sounds like spraying a cat with water when it tries to climb the curtains and not like 'not placing much value in something').

Although it's a funny thought to put a German flag into Kindergarten, and when the children pick it up, you honk a loud horn or something, I have to admit.
Social conditioning is more subtle than spraying a cat with water... it's the basis for how all cultures pass from one generation to the next. Perhaps I explained what I meant badly, but I was trying to say, I think Germany's disinterest in flags is an artificially imposed cultural element, social engineering, if you will.

Although I love the idea of honking at kindergaarteners when they pick up a flag! We should write a research proposal and apply for funding!

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well, if it was the evil Zionist conspiracy behind it, it would be a 6 pointed star, obviously. 5 pointed, therefore evil Satanic conspiracy.

Well, just for the record, the 13 stars over the eagle's head on the Great Seal are arranged as a Star of David.

500px-Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_%28obverse%29.svg.png

Upvote 0

Jeff C S

Aug 7, 2019
Ohio
✟7,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
Jeff, we learn to ignore most of the sarcasm.
The forum isn't named "Current News & Events" but you can still get frowned upon by resident experts.
Here's something more useful, a fresh link:

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When Madonna and Beyoncé wear pentagrams, Baphomet is there, lol. Guess I'm getting used to him, which is creepy. I used to turn away from that nonsense. Now I notice how Satanic Beyoncé looks.
She do cast a spell.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums