Why is America not in Bible Prophecy?

nonanomanon

Jun 11, 2015
✟247.00
Faith
Christian
"Goliath can be seen as an alien". but Goliath was David's cousin in more ways then one .. it is not about blood( race ) but about faith and patience .

As a result of Goliath receiving a "Deadly Head Wound" from David, many people think of David as the Antichrist, because the Antichrist appears after the "Deadly Head Wound" of revelation is healed. The gospel declares in revelation also, that the "Key of David" is used to begin the process of ascension, again in revelation.

4 Sons of the Giant
II SAMUEL 21:18 And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which [was] of the sons of the giant.
II SAMUEL 21:19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew [the brother of] Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear [was] like a weaver's beam.
II SAMUEL 21:20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of [great] stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.
II SAMUEL 21:21 And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea the brother of David slew him.
II SAMUEL 21:22 These four were born to the giant in Gath, and fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.

1. Goliath (killed with a "Deadly Head Wound")
2. Saph, 2 Samuel 21:18
3. Brother of Goliath, 2 Samuel 21:19
4. Giant with Six Fingers and Six Toes "666", 2 Samuel 21:20

The Giants are described with attributes associated with revelation, namely, "666" and the "Deadly Head Wound". Because of this information, and given the fact that the Gospel does not establish the Antichrist until the end of time. Then, we have no reason not to view these people as supernatural beings, or aliens, since God doesn't send his angels to war with his saints in the earth ... the example God gave to David could therefore only be "Fallen Angels" also called Aliens. (Other then this in the Gospel, without extrapolation and some guess work, there appears to be no other examples of Aliens, at least not directly).

Gospel Declares David is not the Antichrist
JEREMIAH 33:20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;
JEREMIAH 33:21 [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

When the "3 Days of Darkness" begins, and God breaks the Old Covenant of Salvation. God also is no longer viewing David as a picture of the Messiah, therefore he cannot be the Antichrist. The Gospel makes no such declaration about Moses, he is also mentioned in revelation.

This brings us back to the vision of "Moses and Elias", revealed by Christ in the New Testament, as a literal description of the "Two Witnesses". Since "Elias" can be another name for God, this leaves only Moses.

(There's no such thing as perfect people, other then Jesus Christ when he was born. No such thing as a perfect nation, all nations are guilty of sin. Now regarding the home of the Hebrews, that is the USA, not Jerusalem or anyother country. Regarding the Gospel going out to the nations, no other nation other then the USA does this to the highest degree. Partially because of the Jewish people. .................. What I am saying is, the gospel indicates God does not consider certain degrees of sin in his judgment ... we may view the jewish people with no value, and the gospel's message with no value, but the gospel puts these two together, and again, this points directly to the usa. The gospel places considerable value on human life ... terrorism is a sign of Genetic Dan's termination, their lack of applicability to the New Covenant is on full display before they go away ... this is just a segment of the population guilty of this sin, not the whole human race. ... ... ... ... Technically some people believe "terrorism" is the establishment of God's Throne, therefore Jerusalem, must be the fulfillment of prophecy along with the other places of "terrorism".)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
America is in prophecy! It is included in "the nations"...which is all nations. As the Psalm says "BLESSED" is the nation who's God is THE LORD.

The error many make is saying America is a "Christian nation"...which it is NOT and never has been. America was founded on "Christian principles"....but it never has been Christian. How can that be in a nation that grants "FREEDOM OF RELIGION"???
and this too shall end. maybe the bubble of protection is day by day going going going.. gone . that is what the enemy of men souls always wanted. that way he gets to play.

so what does it look like when a nation no longer see his divine protection? I think we will find out , and have we these last few years started to see it grow ? maybe we will look like the rest of the world soon , too soon ?
wars , rumors and wars , blood , death , and famine . and the lawless get to have a time of it .. and He will only protect His people and individuals , and not the nation, because we honor nothing worthy and thus no reason to save it ,or to protect it from anything . because IT protects nothing worth protecting, it is only about lies and worse.
so Just people don't don't don't ! Don't get blood on your hands especially when the really ugly starts.. 'this takes patient endurance on the part of the saints"
so Just don't go there!

and like king David who had blood on his hands and couldn't build His temple for the Lord , be prepared for the long long and ugly haul , if you do got blood on your hands.
I mean any kind of blood even if you thought it was just a blob.. it wasn't .

3"But God said to me, 'You shall not build a house for My name because you are a man of war and have shed blood.'
and David even repented. but God is not mocked as a name sows so shall he reap. how does that go . " if a man lives by the sword ?

now David was allowed to make preparations and accumulate things and stuff and stuff , lots of stuff and stuff.. .. that helped towards building it ..
and he was allowed to do all these things 2 Sam 7 . but maybe they will be doing it without their wings? The wings that have kept us out of the fray up until now.
but maybe just maybe those wings will taken off and given to someone else for a little while? a few years maybe ? maybe people who don't have blood on their hands?

but that is probably another subject.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Jhn 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

hetoimazō
Pronunciation
he-toi-mä'-zō ἕτοιμος (G2092)
Dictionary Aids
Vine's Expository Dictionary: prepare (29x),make ready (10x), provide (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage

1. to make ready, prepare
    1. to make the necessary preparations, get everything ready
  2. metaph.
    1. drawn from the oriental custom of sending on before kings on their journeys persons to level the roads and make them passable
    2. to prepare the minds of men to give the Messiah a fit reception and secure his blessings
Strong’s Definitions G2092; to prepare:—prepare, provide, make ready. Compare G2680.
Thayer's Greek Lexicon
lexImage.cfm

Transliteration
topos
Pronunciation
to'-pos place (80x),room (5x), quarter (2x), licence (1x), coast (1x), where (1x),plain (with G3977) (1x), rock (with G5138) (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage
  1. place, any portion or space marked off, as it were from surrounding space
    1. an inhabited place, as a city, village, district

2. a place (passage) in a book

1. opportunity, power, occasion for acting
G5561 is a large but participle locality), i.e. location (as a position, home, tract, etc.); figuratively, condition, opportunity; specially, a scabbard:—coast, licence, place, × plain, quarter, + rock, room, where.
Thayer's Greek Lexicon
lexImage.cfm

we think of Jesus building us a house and it is just waiting for us to be raptured too it .
and that is not what he said. He is just making preparations for a place and the goods like king David did?
Yes in the house the Father is building is many mansions.
the New Jerusalem is Fathers house but that comes in the 8thday .

wow just loads of questions floating all around these subjects.

Upvote 0

Ranting

Jun 12, 2015
✟1,131.00
Faith
Christian
we think of Jesus building us a house and it is just waiting for us to be raptured too it .
and that is not what he said. He is just making preparations for a place and the goods like king David did?
Yes in the house the Father is building is many mansions.
the New Jerusalem is Fathers house but that comes in the 8thday .
NO!> The bible and Gods word is not a book of confusion just let it flow!> But I see you are a person of confusion. Enjoy

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
and this too shall end. maybe the bubble of protection is day by day going going going.. gone . that is what the enemy of men souls always wanted. that way he gets to play.

so what does it look like when a nation no longer see his divine protection? I think we will find out , and have we these last few years started to see it grow ? maybe we will look like the rest of the world soon , too soon ?
wars , rumors and wars , blood , death , and famine . and the lawless get to have a time of it .. and He will only protect His people and individuals , and not the nation, because we honor nothing worthy and thus no reason to save it ,or to protect it from anything . because IT protects nothing worth protecting, it is only about lies and worse.
so Just people don't don't don't ! Don't get blood on your hands especially when the really ugly starts.. 'this takes patient endurance on the part of the saints"
so Just don't go there!

and like king David who had blood on his hands and couldn't build His temple for the Lord , be prepared for the long long and ugly haul , if you do got blood on your hands.
I mean any kind of blood even if you thought it was just a blob.. it wasn't .

3"But God said to me, 'You shall not build a house for My name because you are a man of war and have shed blood.'
and David even repented. but God is not mocked as a name sows so shall he reap. how does that go . " if a man lives by the sword ?

now David was allowed to make preparations and accumulate things and stuff and stuff , lots of stuff and stuff.. .. that helped towards building it ..
and he was allowed to do all these things 2 Sam 7 . but maybe they will be doing it without their wings? The wings that have kept us out of the fray up until now.
but maybe just maybe those wings will taken off and given to someone else for a little while? a few years maybe ? maybe people who don't have blood on their hands?

but that is probably another subject.
Is there a point in this??? Don't ever forget that despite not building the temple David was said of God to be A MAN AFTER HIS OWN HEART. Furthermore Christ is called "The Son of David" how many times???

Don't try to push what was said of Jerusalem in Matthew 24...into today...it ain't working! The temple was destroyed in 70 AD and take a little walk in time and see how many wars were fought before the temple was destroyed.

You build a bad argument.

Reactions: Winepress777
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
well you can build an argument if you want ( but I won't do that with you ) . I was just sharing and asking people to pray about it.
I simply pointed out the flaws in what you posted, which are not what scripture says and why it was a bad argument.

Upvote 0

Winepress777

Jun 8, 2015
✟8,905.00
Faith
Christian
but how about these ladies ? So who would believe the history of North America from them?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yohl_Ik'nal would you listen to her .

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-2536600033.html
would you believe her ? does she have a right to speak on these matters and be at least investigate it ?

how about her great granddaughter ?
this lady ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Alliquippa

http://www.brooklineconnection.com/history/Facts/Indians.html

I mean who would check into ?

most people call them 'myths' and down play who they are as much as possible , out of pure ignorance .
I bet way too many of you will still choose to mock these ladies and believe the guy who read a book in 4 years and was all about FREEING HIS MIND . or tribes who have totally lost who they are now from all the trauma and fear and then put in schools and taught by a guy who read a book about it!
if you are going to call all mankind liars be sure to call them all liars! and don't believe ANYONE!

Oh sorry, I just noticed this post appeared to be addressed to me. Yes, God calls all men liars, only God is true. You seem to take a different view than God on that perhaps? No, I don't click on links, no I don't listen to any ladies and their ideas about this OP lol. And no, I don't hearken to any man's personal prophecies. But I sure have no gaps to fill, being filled with the Word of God, the Holy Spirit of Christ Resurrected, certainly He hides nothing from me that I have to click on some person's link to get further understanding LOL

(Rom 3:4) God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟915,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Bible prophecy reveals much about the end times, yet the United States seems conspicuously absent from the geopolitical picture foretold by the prophets.

America is in Rev 13 - as the end times world superpower that comes into being after the 1260 years of the Rev 12 dark ages period.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There is no point in pursuing a magical or prognosticative view of America, from the Rev's symbols or anywhere else. The vital questions are debt, centralized government, the "= morality" that has now been recognized but which is destructive, validating all kinds of sexual confusion; the problem of 'all equal' communism which wants to avoid all ethical/moral approaches to life in place of race, gender, identity.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
The USA is in trouble and headed for the Lord's wrath as the world moves closer to the time of the end

Here is most likely the fate of America if we are close to the time of the end [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 18:1-21]

The entire earth has become MBG today .... all of the cities of the nations are connected in many ways, estranged from the Lord, and all are clones of the "great city" .... they all look just alike structurally

The "great city" is the core of business, commerce, finance, etc., and its entire internal economic system is one large market place, no trade barriers, and a common constitution .... all connected .... a great civilization

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
The USA is in trouble and headed for the Lord's wrath as the world moves closer to the time of the end

Here is most likely the fate of America if we are close to the time of the end [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 18:1-21]

The entire earth has become MBG today .... all of the cities of the nations are connected in many ways, estranged from the Lord, and all are clones of the "great city" .... they all look just alike structurally

The "great city" is the core of business, commerce, finance, etc., and its entire internal economic system is one large market place, no trade barriers, and a common constitution .... all connected .... a great civilization
The US, founded by George Washington who rode a pale horse, is the 4th horseman to rule the earth for Jesus. Our weapons bring hell and death to the enemies of Jesus. We are now dropping 100-pound "hailstones" on the 7th head of the beast in the Battle of Ar Mageddon which began on 9/11 when the Euphrates was dry.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

which actually might be the idea I was missing. so how about a thousand city states or wording like the daughters of ancient summeria which was one of the greatest civilizations . humm.. I love that concept you had about the great city! I would just add the ancient concepts was they were called trading city states. The eye in the hand ( you know the stereotype indian saying" How ", that is because they had a mark in their hands and it was a sign for a trader) so that even if they had different languages the tribes and traders knew that this mark was one for the clans of traders who had goods to trade.
so you are on to something there with a idea like sisters cities concepts for sure . the eye shape was also the configuration of the world of islands and it waters and the seas before Joshua long day. or about 3200 years ago . so the whole world was all connected by these same traders until that time. and it took them I think it was three years to go around the eye of islands.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
The "city" is the human structuring for self government .... Genesis gives the account of city building for the purpose of self reliance apart from the Lord's providence .... so this term signifies human rebellion [Genesis 10; 11] .... MBG; the great city of human rebellion

Today this setting is global and we have a world that is connected, but with 8 billion lost and estranged from the Lord

And there is a "great city" at the time of the end .... a hub of all of the other cities of the nations [Revelation 18:1-21]

And the Lord has had enough of this human deprivation .... and so His judgment will come .... quickly in one day [Revelation 17:16-18]

Currently the US is this hub .... however, this setting could change if time goes on

In addition we have other settings that seem to be fitting the biblical descriptions of the time of the end .... Israel has returned to the land, the Muslims of the Middle East are boiling with hatred for Israel and the west, human depravity is at peak levels, world financial conditions are a house of cards, and there is little left of true Christianity on the earth .... the professing "church" is in great apostasy

[Psalms 2; Matthew 24:32 -39; Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 6:12-17]

MBG is the Lord's view of all of this human intransigence that stretches across the eart today and He is going to bring it all down [Revelation 16:15- 21] .... take back the earth for Himself, and rule from Jerusalem [Micah 4:1-3; 5]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I was seeing the ancient parallel of what was , was not( at the time of Rome as Jesus said that ) and will be at the end .
MN =Mene Usurped the 10 great kings and ruled the world economy . BUT at the time of Joshua, God collapses the whole earth's economies one magnificent event ( which by the way involved the moon) and in that divine chaos He ads His kingdoms to the 10 to make it maybe 12 clans . REV 12 is about 12's her economy is of 12's , 12 clans/ stars etc.. and has her feet on the moon and rules the stars . the other woman has her feet on the beast of childish men and is ruling and usurping the nations/ the ancient clans which God created to be kingdoms and gave men of those clans their kingdoms .. their truth is of the 10's 10 fingers and ten toes and 10 of beasts of the fields .. and she thinks she is ruling it , she thinks she rules the world.
but she rides a fickle beast of usurping childish MEN/MN.
and the 10's won't acknowledge the rights of the 12's.

and bacchanalia ensues when Menes do what what only menes can do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
Not sure about your parallel story .... the Bible does not connect this

Satan's beast in the human little horn of Daniel's visions and his Muslim followers will hate the harlot [the great city .... possibly the US and western Europe] because of her extravagance and her exploitation of their Middle Eastern kingdom .... and the same will burn her with fire and destroy her in one day .... and she will never rise again [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 17:8-18]

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not sure about your parallel story .... the Bible does not connect this

Satan's beast in the human little horn of Daniel's visions and his Muslim followers will hate the harlot [the great city .... possibly the US and western Europe] because of her extravagance and her exploitation of their Middle Eastern kingdom .... and the same will burn her with fire and destroy her in one day .... and she will never rise again [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 17:8-18]
I would like to know who you are arguing with?
you are talking about now or guessing about the near future ..
I am talking history of these verses he use to explain the prophesies.
if your theory don't fit the history of the verse then you have to revisit the theory.
but from what I know about the history as of right now I find know reason to doubt your basic theory.
we can't interpret prophesy without understand the history he refers to first .
so now get off my back already, I'm not arguing with you!

Upvote 0