mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
your partially right with the Chittim / Hittities. but there was a confederations and stuff before was that that is part of what you seek .. in ancient times . so I don't know for sure if Chittim is turkey( an parts around there ) or even Russia , has there is clans of kittim there too and we do too have some and so do does mexico and Peru and i'm sure more i just have not been everywhere...
here might be some clues for some places to watch ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_matrilineal_or_matrilocal_societies

any or all of those might be or have male clans kit near them . we can't always know .. we have scientism fighting the truth and so they screw everything up.

just check out a mayan kings list and check out the clans names.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palenque K'AN JOY CHITUM and one or two more with the clan name Chittim . In north America it is spelled different it is Kituwah, Uwah is is not even their ending for words.. , but kittani seems would be more appropriate or historical . which you can get Chitum it is just about which form of ending or who named whom.. ... and sometimes enemies name your tribe.. like how twisted is that! but they usually always know who they themselves are.. well sometimes or used to anyway . but now we have politics and scientism farting with stuff and that makes it hard to even talk about. and everyone or too many likes to be in the dark if the light proves God is true and His word is truth.

so just watch for now . Hittites are everywhere .,..
even God says in the old testament
"your father a Amorite and your mother a Hittite" .. soooo
Rev 12 have 12 clans.. Jesus is claiming his authority to nationhood like THROUGH a hittites blood line sort of .

so here is the hilarious part..
see the jews came here to the new world and they said native americas were jews.. well guess what .mormons got it wrong , inside out and backwards..
Jesus is saying that He is claiming authority through the Hitities to be a nation. and there was Hitities here and some older stuff that is also rooted here.. so Jesus is a native american wannabe kind of .. oops I should say he is , by ancient clan laws he is the same as some here , he is the sun shield.. a Sol , a faithful son. just like any mayan king etc..
that claim in of REV 12 is his way of proving a historical fact. He is claiming where he gets his authority and in that by what laws he is using to be king of a nation and some of it's culture and establishing it though his matrilineal decent. TO BE a KINGDOM.. from Joshua time to David. they had only headmen of families and clans and prophets and clans and more clans.. elders and more prophets . but no kings..

so
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_matrilineal_or_matrilocal_societies all that clan imagery in REV 12 is also why Israel and Zion is called a She over and over. "daughter of " this and "daughter of" even when "Israel" is son of Abraham. once they demanded to be a king dom.. they had to obtain rights of kingship . which doesn't seem to have taken God by surprise.
but It seems Abraham had no rights to be a true "king-dom" of a nation by any laws already established at that time . to be lawful you have to be lawful ! to be legitimate you have to be legitimate or else you are just a common thief of men and their souls .. and God was never a thief. and He is Not Genie . He always works with in the laws established. because you can find in old records " the kingships did come from instructions from heaven to Noah' s grandson "to divide and establish nations.. So God himself did establish those laws he would work with in those laws .
He couldn't just make up laws , He has never just made up laws to suit himself.. except for the 6 days of creation he made laws then he stopped making laws on the 7th day period .. unless we hear trumpets he probably isn't making new laws or proclaiming any new laws either.
He couldn't usurp someone else's right. This truth is why no one real kingdom ever attacked Solomon.. the whole world knew who he was. REV 12 is claiming where he got his authority to rule as king of kings and all nations sought to be recognized by Solomon . It is by that old law Jesus is claiming and why it was he had right to establish his own domain at the time of Joshua long day as priests and prophets under priests and in King David's age as a kingdom. Now He is claiming something else a a little bit different and somethings older , but he is claiming it though the Hittites at that time . does that help you? I thought it might :p I usually get banned though because everyone gets offended when they realize how badly scientist and academia has messed over mankind with their stupid ideas.
when I say this I get banned . but it is the truth. and I won't tell how I know it. for now we just watch because Hittites is a male clan name and it can be everywhere. but Turkey , Russia and here and maybe Greece .. is the best guesses for now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps someone already said it, but don't want to read through all:
America is not specifically in Bible prophecy concerning the last days as they relate to Israel, in the Middle East, for the same reason Australia, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Brazil, the Faulklands, England, South Africa, France, The Balkans, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Argentina.....etc and so on and so forth....are not in Bible prophecy, specifically.

Upvote 0

Matthew Twentyfour

Take up your cross daily, and follow Me. Luke 9:23
Jan 19, 2015
✟15,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you expect from the paranoid idiots at Fox News and from the paranoid ultra-conservatives in our government? - STUPIDITY.

Well Fox News is not the only place you can find current information on the Iranian Nuclear deal. Everyone except Iran and other Shiite countries in the Middle East seem to have a negative tone about the deal.

Iran's Supreme Leader says Western sanctions must go when nuclear deal is signed
Today's news from the Telegraph. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...nsitive-nuclear-activities-for-long-time.html

Study Warns US Nuclear Strategy is on Course for Disaster
Today's news from Arutz Sheva. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/197153#.VYpJ7vlVikp

The Iran Deal’s Fatal Flaw
Today's news from the NY Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/opinion/the-iran-deals-fatal-flaw.html?_r=1

Iran votes to ban access to military sites amid chants of 'death to America'
Sunday's news from the Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...te-ban-access-military-sites-death-to-america

Upvote 0

nonanomanon

Jun 11, 2015
✟247.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry. I fixed my error...chapter 12.
In your view of Daniel 11, what king of
the north fought a war to the west, was
losing and tried to get back to his land,
but stumbled, fell, and was
not found?

DANIEL 11:13 For the king of the north shall return, and shall set forth a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches.
DANIEL 11:14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.
I KINGS 10:22 For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.
I KINGS 10:23 So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom.
I KINGS 11:4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, [that] his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as [was] the heart of David his father.

Solomon as a representation of Judah. Solomon as the King of the North, had left to build in Lebanon, but when he returned. He had taken up a greater army because, the "navy of Tharshish", was included with the "navy of Hiram". However, Solomon obtained a greater army to win the war with he King of the South a picture of "Genetic Dan". Unfortunately Solomon fell into sin.

Jeroboam a representation of the "Heart of Judah", was called by an Angel/Prophet to leave "Judah" (1Kings11:31). Solomon built the Temple of God, but it was not established because it fell into sin, God then commanded the faithful to Leave.

The United States was formed by an exodus out of Europe. Later on we find, the sin of Europe manifested itself as the holocaust. The Gospel does not give the title of "Heart of Judah", to a place with no Jewish people. The Jewish people have chosen the USA.

1. Old Testament - Primarily in Middle East (Ending with Exodus/Destruction of Temple in 70 A.D. Mostly)
2. New Testament - Primarily in Europe (Ending with Holocaust/formation of the USA Mostly)
3. Revelation - Primarily in United States (Remains to End of Time)

The pattern we discussed previously for the "Heart of Judah", is moving WEST. All the Jewish people have moved WEST, to the United States.

SONG OF SOLOMON 3:11 Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart.

When Solomon betrayed the Gospel with Sheba, God commanded the "Heart of Judah", to flee Judah, and to escape under the authority of Jeroboam. This is how the gospel handles the Separatist Inheritance* of Judah, with the United States, the rest of life on earth is put to death (Rev. 5:5).

(Jewish people still have considerable value with the Gospel, we have been trained to not think that way, that is a shame)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD." Ezekiel 39:6. I always wondered if this was talking about nuclear war between the US and Russia. Carelessly in the Isles, really a perfect description.
well or maybe He knows why and that people here call this place Turtle Island. and SO maybe he is in agreement with that historical and also maybe a bit sentimental description of all the EYE lands. :p or maybe he knows other stuff we don't know about things and it is prophetic.. see Is 24 . that hasn't happened in full yet.. in part but not in full. and we of course know that in part means it will happen in full. ;o
don't believe their time tables they full their own ideas.
http://www.arrowheadology.com/forums/arrowheads-news/41039-cosmic-impact-younger-dryas-onset.html

so if it was an island and it isn't now an island but in IS24 he is calling everyone islands again . what would be a good conclusion? since IS24 hasn't happened in full yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
America is the two horned beast of revelation who started out as a lamb and then became like a dragon
the horns symbolize republicanism and protestantism, its two powers that run the nation.
rotf.. thanks I have had my really deep down belly laugh for the day. Thanks I needed that!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
REV12>>>> fully one half of the world was hidden from the other half of the world for about time , times and half time.
the yes moon was involved in it . ( see Rhynie stones and cup and rings )
cup and ring
https://www.google.com/search?q=cup...v&sa=X&ei=N8iKVYuVIsavsAWQ6oXQCg&ved=0CCwQsAQ

and rhyniestone

http://www.fotolibra.com/gallery/356936/rhynie-kirk-pictish-symbol-stone/

there is records everywhere of these events , but the liars of this age lie to sell books or to get jobs in academia that is only about feeding the rebellion on mens minds.

tons of mammoth bones in the Atlantic proves these eyewitnesses truth.
but scientism and disney wants us to believe mammoths surfed ice and glaciers.
NOPE. +
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fresh-mammoth-carcass-from-siberia-holds-many-secrets/

+
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/08/02/antarctica-once-covered-in-palm-trees-scientists-discover/

and they are liars when they try and tell us it was thousands and thousands or billions and billions of years ago.
"embedded age" is in men eyes and in his head and in his ideas and all his theories and not about what is really there!

http://www.s8int.com/boneyard4.html something crazy happened abt 3200 years ago ( time , time and a half time ago) and it is morning of the third day.. and the powers that be won't tell you what it was that happened . because they aren't asking and aren't answering either .

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bible prophecy reveals much about the end times, yet the United States seems conspicuously absent from the geopolitical picture foretold by the prophets.
Given the seeming nearness of Christ's return, this is difficult for most people to understand.
After all, the United States is currently the most powerful and influential nation on earth. How then can it play no role in end time events?
Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?
The fact is neither America nor the United States are mentioned by name in bible prophecy.
When searching for America in bible prophecy, it's important to understand that the Bible is a Middle Eastern book with an Israel-centric geographical perspective. Directions, for instance, are often given in relation to Jerusalem.
Furthermore, the fact that America as a nation was unknown to the prophets has no bearing on its absence in bible prophecy.
After all, the nation of Russia was also unknown to the prophets, yet Ezekiel 38-39 clearly identifies Russia (Gog) as a major end time player:
"Son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am your enemy, O Gog, ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north." Ezekiel 39:1-2 (NLT)
In addition, the Asian nations (also relatively unknown in John's day) are clearly identified as major end time players in Revelation 16:
"Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great Euphrates River, and it dried up so that the kings from the east could march their armies toward the west without hindrance." Revelation 16:12 (NLT)
Given the mention of most every other major nation in the contemporary world, why does the Bible remain silent regarding the United States?

Hi ranting,

I wonder if people in Chile wonder why God forgot to mention them? What about Canadians? How about the Swedish or Norwegians? Are we so full of pride here in the US that we think we deserve a place in God's Scriptures and feel somehow slighted that we didn't get a spot?

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
All the dinosaurs died out a long time ago, but the memory of the dragons lives on.
Mammoths are called "Megafauna" by that priesthood and it was just wiped out 3200 years ago. and it doesn't have dinosaurs.
Now Dino's that would be Noah's flood and proof is Gobekli tepe.

that was about 4300 years ago.
and so don't believe them until someone tell us what happened 2000, 2800 3200 and 4300 years ago. until they do they don't have any right to tell me what happened yesterday.
did you know they found live tissues on dino's recently ?

http://www.livescience.com/41537-t-rex-soft-tissue.html
now of course they didn't repent of their kind of goofy lies .. they just made up a new lie.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"All the dinosaurs died out a long time ago"

The dinos were on the earth long long ago .... even before Genesis 1:2 .... perhaps eons ago

Human kind is a new introduction of about 6000 years old .... but the earth, universe, and prehistoric life forms all of extreme age

This is why the earth has a reconditioned environment with life support systems today

Take a look at all of the other planets in the earth's solar system .... devoid of life forms and no life support systems .... why?

The visible signs of extreme aging are there

What happened to the original conditions when all of the Lord's universe was created in the beginning?

The answer .... judgment came from the Lord against Satan's rebellion eons ago

Genesis 1:1 tells that all was created in the beginning, but then the narrative fast forwards to about 6000 years ago [Genesis 1:2] .... and the smell of judgment had set in

The the Lord began a reconditioning process to provide life support systems on the earth .... but no where else

Were the reptilians a part of Satan's play ground before the Lord brought Judgment against him? .... and was Satan allowed to have a measure of control over these creatures? .... even manipulations

Nothing in scripture about this, but the identification of Satan as a serpent may have some relationship

Upvote 0

Brother Chris

Jan 12, 2011
✟8,852.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bible prophecy reveals much about the end times, yet the United States seems conspicuously absent from the geopolitical picture foretold by the prophets.
Given the seeming nearness of Christ's return, this is difficult for most people to understand.
After all, the United States is currently the most powerful and influential nation on earth. How then can it play no role in end time events?
Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?
The fact is neither America nor the United States are mentioned by name in bible prophecy.
When searching for America in bible prophecy, it's important to understand that the Bible is a Middle Eastern book with an Israel-centric geographical perspective. Directions, for instance, are often given in relation to Jerusalem.
Furthermore, the fact that America as a nation was unknown to the prophets has no bearing on its absence in bible prophecy.
After all, the nation of Russia was also unknown to the prophets, yet Ezekiel 38-39 clearly identifies Russia (Gog) as a major end time player:
"Son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am your enemy, O Gog, ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal. I will turn you around and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north." Ezekiel 39:1-2 (NLT)
In addition, the Asian nations (also relatively unknown in John's day) are clearly identified as major end time players in Revelation 16:
"Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great Euphrates River, and it dried up so that the kings from the east could march their armies toward the west without hindrance." Revelation 16:12 (NLT)
Given the mention of most every other major nation in the contemporary world, why does the Bible remain silent regarding the United States?

Two possible answers:
1.) The U.S. no longer exists
2.) The U.S. is no longer as powerful or influential as it currently is

Notice, that when Israel gets invaded, there is no mention of the U.S. helping. Probably because the U.S. is no longer it's ally and they are under the control of the Anti-Christ.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
I just luv it!> just more funny talk. If America was in bible prophecy one of these so called Christians would of nailed it. so called! Enjoy
I nailed it. The US, founded by George Washington who rode a pale horse, is the 4th horseman to rule the earth for Jesus since the sign of the Son of Man appeared in the clouds in 312 AD. New York City, Philadelphia and Washington DC (the 3 historical capitals of the US) are pointed to, like 3 ducks in a row, by one of the vectors of the starguide provided for us in the first vision, which guides the reader to all the good things foretold.

Upvote 0

Winepress777

Jun 8, 2015
✟8,905.00
Faith
Christian
"Why is America not in Bible Prophecy?"

In my opinion, the Bible is about the Salvation of Mankind through Faith in Christ.
I see nothing of value in taking a religious clairvoyant approach as though HOLY WRIT is now purported to be a futuristic handbook for some folk to "figure out". That kind of thinking has nothing to do with Christ and the Saints and the Gospel of Salvation, that we are Now engaged in... in my opinion.

Upvote 0