• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Why I refused the Covid-19 ‘vaccine’

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Covid-19 vaccines, like any other type of vaccine, teach your immune system how to protect itself from the virus you are vaccinating against.

Vaccines work by introducing a small, dead portion of the harmful virus so that our bodies can generate immunity to it, without causing an infection. This protects us from potential future infections of the actual virus.

The cells in our body read the genetic code - our DNA – and create temporary genetic instructions – in the form of RNA – which tell the body how to produce the proteins they need to grow and repair. Once the proteins are created, the RNA is degraded. The vaccines made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna identified the specific protein (the spike protein) which allows the coronavirus to infect healthy cells in humans. Their vaccines give cells a modified RNA - mRNA - that instructs them to produce that spike protein, without the rest of the virus. Our bodies then have an immune response to the spike protein, which can take a long time when the body is first exposed to it. Through this process, our body learns how to identify that protein after vaccination and can recall and produce the antibodies it needs to eliminate it much faster in the future, the event of an actual infection.

Vaccines work by taking and isolating the virus.
How does one make a vaccine for something that has not been isolated for testing?
You cannot purchase the isolated product. Can you?

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Vaccines work by taking and isolating the virus.
How does one make a vaccine for something that has not been isolated for testing?
You cannot purchase the isolated product. Can you?

Peace and Blessings
I do not understand what you are asking.

Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Oh mine, you suffer from the Noah complex...

Again, if you work in the field, take your doubts to your colleagues and work on it with them. If you do not work in the field, your opinion is basically irrelevant. This is not a philosophical debate, your disinformation may kill real people.
You're posts are very juvenile. You take someone using Noah and then say they have a Noah complex.
Not to mention the rest. Grow up. Stop being so angry at life and others.

Pease and Blessing to you. You need it.

Upvote 0

BibleLinguist

Mar 18, 2024
Sukhothai
✟2,003.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Utter hogwash.

"Under typical conditions, vaccine efficacy is usually >90%. Since the advent of vaccination, losses from Marek's disease have been reduced dramatically in broiler and layer flocks. "

You are addressing something else. The survivability of Marek's is a separate issue from contracting it. The fact is, the vaccine did nothing to prevent contraction of the disease. To the contrary, the vaccine increases the odds of contraction by virtue of the fact that more birds are carrying the disease and spreading the contagious dander. This is why virtually all broiler/layer flocks must be vaccinated--just to keep them from dying if and when the virtually inevitable contraction of the disease occurs. In other words, the quote you brought here is perfectly correct, but it is speaking of "efficacy" in terms of prolonging the recipients' life, i.e. preventing "losses." If you were to look at immunity, it is not efficacious at all.

Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Agreed.

If its you vs the consensus, I will prefer the open sources that are accountable to someone. Not a random guy on internet.

This topic is full of disinformation and lives of many are at risk. This is no place for spreading disinformation and conspiracies. If you work in the field, take your doubts to your colleagues and work it out. Do not spread it anonymously on internet.
Who is spreading anything Anonymously? Why do you paint such false pictures?
Can you please make a list of everything that is suitable and approved by you so no one ever ventures beyond that again?

You sound like a 'the science is settled' type of person. Even though no one actually wants science to be settled. That would be stagnation. It is just an authoritative and dictatorial tool for those like you who do not want others to speak without your approval.

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It was more about 98%. You may think "its a high number, what was all the situation about", but then you just need to do some math.

If you have a population lets say of 300,000,000 million people in the USA, 2% are 6,000,000 people. This alone is enough for the health care system to basically shut down. Add to it a much higher number of serious covid, i.e. people who also needed to be hospitalized to survive and you will understand what was happening, all around the world.
I understand you did not address 3+ co-morbidities. And I understand why.
I understand that the northern hemisphere was all in a world panic!
While the southern hemisphere was not.
Italy declared 130k deaths from Covid. But only 2.9% of those. Some 3k were with zero co-morbidities. If one works in the medical field. They know and will tell you that people most often do not die of the sickness, they die of the prior, often longstanding, multiple co-morbidities.
Our own US Ministry of somewhat Health itself indicated 3+ co-morbidities.

Swine flue vaccine killed what? 10 people. Boom! Off the market.
Covid 19 shot? Killed? Certainly way more than 10 people. Boom Money maker pushed by everyone.

Peace and Blessings

Reactions: BibleLinguist
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Covid 19 has not been isolated.
How would you make a vaccine if you don't know what you are working against?

Peace and Blessings
I do not understand what you mean. Vaccines are already made and sars-cov-2 was thoroughly studied.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand you did not address 3+ co-morbidities. And I understand why.
I understand that the northern hemisphere was all in a world panic!
Obviously, you do not. I did not address them because I was not addressing the majority that survived. I was addressing the minority that did not or who had serious covid - you do not realize they were in high millions and that the health care system in developed countries was overloaded, routine operations halted etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Obviously, you do not. I did not address them because I was not addressing the majority that survived. I was addressing the minority that did not or who had serious covid - you do not realize they were in high millions and that the health care system in developed countries was overloaded, routine operations halted etc.
Intentionally overloaded.
Flue season happens every year. People do die.
And nothing was different overall. Just the category of deaths changed.
All to Covid.

Peace and Blessings

Upvote 0

TPop

Nov 2, 2023
FL
✟18,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Obvisouly, you would not address what does not speak to your agenda.

Peace and Blessings.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,381.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Intentionally overloaded.
Flue season happens every year. People do die.
And nothing was different overall. Just the category of deaths changed.
All to Covid.

Peace and Blessings
Yes, you need some peace and blessings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums