Poll: Views on COVID vaccinations some 3 years on

Which sentiment best describes your position with respect to COVID-19 vaccines

• I believed the vaccine is very harmful, but no longer believe that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe the vaccine is very harmful, but it will take years for the vaxed to suffer effects.

• I believe the vaccine is very harmful, and most vaxed people are indeed dead.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The fact is... no virus has ever been isolated and proven to exist. Vaccines are a historic fraud.
How on earth did you come up with that absurdity? Have you not heard of smallpox? Of course not. It was the main cause of death for who knows how long. A massive, world wide vaccination program eliminated the disease. That's why you have not heard of it.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

johansen

Sep 13, 2023
silverdale
✟6,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How on earth did you come up with that absurdity? Have you not heard of smallpox? Of course not. It was the main cause of death for who knows how long. A massive, world wide vaccination program eliminated the disease. That's why you have not heard of it.
Some, like flat earthers, you have to back away slowly from.

Reactions: Aussie Pete
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟376,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I was a health care provider for 40+ years. I've been multi-vaccinated. In addition to the routine childhood vaccines, I've gotten the Hep B series, the yearly high-dose flu vax, the pneumococal vax, both shingles vaccines. and the Tdap booster every 10 years. In 2020, I was also a test subject in the Pfizer mRNA Covid vax clinical trial. The study was placebo controlled and double blinded. At first, I didn't know which injection I received. But when my arm got a little sore several hours later, I knew I got the vaccine. Which wouldn't have happened if I only got a saline shot. In the last 2 years, I've gotten all of the updated Covid boosters--the most recent was 3 months ago. Making a total of 5 Covid shots. And along with this year's flu shot, I also got the RSV vax. No side effects, other than a mildly sore arm. At least so far. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟323,486.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm of the opinion that how a shot is administered contributes to post-injection site pain.
One cause of injection site pain is distension and/or tearing of tissue. This can make fear of injection site pain a self-fulfilling prophecy. Often that fear leads to being tense instead of relaxed. Tissue that would have just been stretched a little is instead slightly torn resulting in damage and pain.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's good to hear guys , my family and friends doing ok too.
It's just that there seems to be quite a lot of people not doing so good , not all dying just suffering illness.
As I posted earlier that youtube video about forest of the fallen , well thats taken off big time here and we see them in parks everywhere.
And facebook has a group called ' died suddenly' and is growing in popularity as well. Somethings not right.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟836,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
For yourself and your family and friends only, look up the healthy protocols for people who want to know how to (at least try to) reverse the
bad/negative/toxins. A lot might be done.....
I doubt that there are "bad/negative/toxins", and I doubt that "A lot might be done." to somehow undo a vaccination.

• Agree
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,201,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Free Radicals, if you are honestly asking. (most people/posters do not care).
Years of hinting at things but refusing to elaborate tends to dull interest.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think it's a subject everyone must weigh for themselves. Three members of my family abstained. They range in age from early thirties to eighties. They didn't contract the virus nor did my elderly relatives who took my advice and modified their diet and shopping routines. Four years later and this still holds true.

God notwithstanding there are things that worked in our favor. I would consider the three the most spiritually mature of the bunch. The majority would consider us prayer warriors. We fast and prefer edifying messages and content. We have better diets and slower lifestyles. We avoided mainstream stores and procured everything by delivery for over two years. We had access to a year round farmers market that was a source of local produce. Our stress levels were low and we weren't financially encumbered.

We occupied ourselves with other pursuits. We weren't plugged into the news or politics. I took classes online, worked on business projects and hobbies. We weren't on social media and purchased subscriptions on topics of interest and the discourse was enjoyable. It wasn't centered on the pandemic.

Our neighbors were home and everyone was out during the day for exercise, fresh air and errands. We didn't have an outbreak in the building. The majority are health conscious and look after themselves. I went to the emergency room during this period and met with the doctor on several occasions.

One of the hallmarks of prevention is what you do beforehand. We've lived this way for quite awhile and have built up immunity and I mean that holistically. We were mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually girded and our practice of self-sufficiency addressed the rest.

My position on the vaccine remains unchanged.

~bella

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟750,130.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
So how is everyone feeling now ..?. 14 /3 /2024 ..Including family , friends , neighbors etc.
Thanks for asking. I've had a heart problem for about 4 years. Definitely pre covid. Nothing too serious, not uncommon at my age. I am on regular medications. I've had 3 anti covid vaccinations. About 3 weeks ago, I crashed my cycle and skinned my knee and elbow. The knee wound has not quite healed. Every second day, weather permitting, I ride 15km. I imagine that by the time I turn 90 or so the covid vaccination will kill me.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟153,334.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Some people have promulgated the view that COVID-19 vaccines were harmful, even inescapably fatal, to those who received them.

Early on, there was "Tennessee Nurse" who fainted when she received one of the first doses. She was fine then, and was still fine as of earlier this year.

Others supposed that even being in contact with vaccinated people might lead to harmful 'shedding'.

More recently, some supposed that the vaccine was implicated in NFL player Damar Hamlin's collapse on the field early this year. And even that he died on the field and has been replaced by a double.

And in a rare conspiracy theory/Hogwarts cross-over, dating sites for "Purebloods" have sprung up for the unvaccinated to find each other.

So I wanted to take a poll to check the pulse of CF for views on vaccination today, some 3 years after the first introduction.

I will stipulate that I have vaxed at every opportunity, and am one of the 14% of Americans who have taken the recent reformulated vaccine.
I took recommended vaccines in Hk.
When I got covid it was very mild.

The need for and general effectiveness
of vaccines against disease is evident to all.

The deranged behaviour of governments
and individuals is a different matter.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Rose_bud

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father...
Apr 9, 2010
South Africa
✟33,800.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi there :wave:

I've had 2 vaccination shots. I waited a while before I took the first shot. A lot of scary information was shared that had to be evaluated. I was blessed to be able to work remotely during this time. My immediate family were safe and we didn't experience loss due to Covid. Although we had friends who did.

The pastor shared what information he had regarding the vaccines and virus. And we were told to prayerfully consider before making our decisions. We were told to consider what we believed, do the research, weigh all views and follow our convictions.

What became evident is the line between the have and the have nots, the vulnerable suffered due to the effects of Covid, not necessarily health but economically. Many of my friends no longer had access to work, as the levels affected which businesses were allowed to operate. As we sat comfortably in our homes, making tik-tok videos, trying out new recipes...others were suffering. We knew the amount of vaccinations were being monitored, affecting the levels of operation. The increase in vaccinations meant the possibility of allowing more businesses to open and operate allowing people to work to feed their families...I guess the beast started looking a lot different the more I researched.

Post Covid, myself and those close to me. We are good and healthy and thankful to have discovered some new perspectives.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟372,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
The fact is... no virus has ever been isolated and proven to exist. Vaccines are a historic fraud.
As evidenced by the dearth of children's gravestones we see nowadays compared to 150 years ago.

Every time I get a vaccine, I have a sore shoulder. But I take that to be more the intrusion of the needle than any biochemical reaction.

I got the vaccine and ALL boosters up until this fall. I'd planned to get it a few days later and I ended up getting COVID. And it was a pretty intense one. I've definitely been a bit groggy and foggy since that point.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟372,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
One shouldn't have to say anything , it should be obvious by now.
Here in OZ we have forest of the fallen and it's growing nation wide.

Now do one for who was affected by COVID

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now do one for who was affected by COVID
It's very difficult to know the true numbers of those who died from covid , because the hospitals were incentivised financially to record for the gov the amount of deaths from covid.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One shouldn't have to say anything , it should be obvious by now.
Here in OZ we have forest of the fallen and it's growing nation wide.

How come there's no forest for the half million people who die every year from flu complications. Is it because it's been around for to long and people are just desensitized to those deaths?

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How come there's no forest for the half million people who die every year from flu complications. Is it because it's been around for to long and people are just desensitized to those deaths?
There are no recorded flue deaths during the pandemic , for some reason the flue seemed to have disappeared.

Upvote 0