Why doesn't the progressive world collapse?

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
THE COLLAPSE THAT SOMEHOW NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENS
Interplanner, February 2015

Their world should have collapsed long ago; why doesn’t it?
They say there is global warming but the past two winters are the first time the Great Lakes have frozen over in years.
They said there was heterosexual AIDS but there wasn’t.
They say Islam was woven into the founding of the US; we were at war against jizzia at “the shores of Tripoli.” Jefferson printed Qur’ans with an intro page saying that this was who was after us and Europe.
They say there are 51 genders and counting; but the John Hopkins journal of medicine says it is a mental illness to alter one’s gender.
They say the economy is better than ever; they mean that borrowed government spending is bigger than ever and national debt is $70K per person—double its 2007 level.
They say Hillary is involved in so much crap that the fans are blowing it at each other; but ‘mock’ voting shows her winning.
They say they want to stop ‘violent extremists’ and used the acronym ISIL but never say that they are Islamic, that most terrorists are Islamic, that the terrorists call themselves IS and that they think that way because of the Qur’an.
They say they stopped the Nazi’s code and created a cinematic monument to this; yet the story shows that both genders were necessary, that the professor is seen as a martyr for initiating sex with his own students and that his harsh punishment was 50 years ago anyway, when, supposedly, no one would in their right mind would have followed Hitler…or created Enigma, either.
They call it marriage when two identical people who can’t accept the work of communicating with the other gender become partners, and have “sex” that is not sex, and cannot have children.
They say science says they were born that way; the same science that missed the winters of 14 and 15 and the Little Ice Age. The same science of genetic design that has steered many atheists to faith. The same science that says that the New Testament Greek term ‘man-intercourse’ is unknowable.
They call one police action a holocaust and destroy several parts of towns and call for the deaths of cops; 6 months later the AG quietly says it was the proper police response and makes no arrangement for those businesses destroyed.
They see people killed for cartooning Islam, but when the memorial service is held, they sing the atheist campfire tune by Lennon ‘Imagine’ to off the Christian gospel along with Islam.
They say there are more jobs than ever, and finally after 6 years Gallup admits they were never counting the people who had stopped looking. Then they say that these jobs should be given to Syrian immigrants—after they learn that our immigration staff are already overwhelmed.
They say same-sex marriage came about by popular vote; yet there are dictatorial moves by a few appeals courts over and over and over. That’s 3-4 people changing the molecular structure of civilization. There are colleges where you will be shamed and barred academically for not accepting it or not accepting 20 new gender vocabulary terms. Where, if you are taking English, you must accept the science of the homosexual gene, or fail and be blocked academically.
They say they love this country provided it is totally changed at the molecular level.
All this irrationality should have collapsed long ago but their stronghold over today’s media, academia and entertainment has enabled it or falsified its collapse. Freedom of thought ended in those areas some 50 years ago.
I hope the collapse is not too painful, but now that Obama has officially said Islam was involved in the founding of America, the only reason to read the news is to collect and categorize lies.

Interplanner has novels and scripts at amazon.com

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I hope the collapse is not too painful, but now that Obama has officially said Islam was involved in the founding of America, the only reason to read the news is to collect and categorize lies.
Sadly, there is much truth in the statement.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

Could someone provide the link and context for this...

I assume it is just the typical extremist right wing rhetoric of something Obama said taken out of context then spun around until it is the Gospel truth about how Obama is hell bent on destroying America.

*sigh*

but hey, maybe the above snippet of a quote is accurate. So I'd love to get a link to what he said beyond the snippet of the quote, preferably the entire speech, interview, or conversation in which he said the supposed above quote...

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't have a link but I heard some 20 minutes of the Wed. or Thu. speech at the so-called summit on so-called extremism. He was quite clear: he meant that Islam was involved in the founding of our country. Positively involved. He gets this stupidity from listening to Rev. Wright for 20 years and then going into denial that he knows much about him.

pragerradio.com repeats its 15 hours of new material all weekend. R. Prager went over the speech point by point.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don't have a link but I heard some 20 minutes of the Wed. or Thu. speech at the so-called summit on so-called extremism. He was quite clear: he meant that Islam was involved in the founding of our country. Positively involved. He gets this stupidity from listening to Rev. Wright for 20 years and then going into denial that he knows much about him.

Here is the full text of that speech. I admit I skimmed it but I am not seeing the mention of Islam or muslims being involved in the founding of the US. Can you point it out?

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Apparently its in the previous:
al Qaeda and ISIL, especially their attempt to use Islam to justify their violence. I discussed this at length yesterday. These terrorists are desperate for legitimacy. And all of us have a responsibility to refute the notion that groups

If he thinks he knows Islam, he would be discussing that the revelations given at Medina abrogate those given at Mecca. Anyone in theology knows that this is the opposite of Christ in its disposition, because '(Christ's) kingdom is not of this world' like a theocracy is. He thinks sectarianism can "just stop" but the religion is crawling with it, which is why the rift between the two major streams is irresolvable and violent (the other group doesn't count to either).

As you are good at finding such things, find the preface page Jefferson put in his printing of Qur'ans as a PSA. Here is President Adams.

I hope we all "hate" dictatorships.

[FONT=&quot]President Adams on Islam[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1830[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the seventh century of the Christian era a wandering Arab, of the lineage of Hagar, the Egyptian, combing the powers of transcendent genius with the preternatural energy of a fanatic and the fraudulent spirit of an imposter, proclaimed himself as a messenger from heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth. Adopting, from the sublime conception of the Mosaic law, the doctrine of one omnipotent God, he connected indissolubly with it the audacious falsehood, that he was himself his prophet and apostle. Adopting from the new revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war as part of his religion against all the rest of mankind. The essence of his doctrine was violence and lust; to exalt the brutal over the spiritual part of human nature.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Between these two religions, thus contrasted in the characters, a war of more than twelve hundred years has already raged. That war is yet flagrant; nor can it cease but by the extincture of that imposture, which has been permitted by Providence to prolong the degeneracy of man. While the merciless and dissolute are encouraged to furnish motives to human action, there never can be peace on earth and good will toward men. The hand of Ishmael will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]--John Quincy Adams, “Christianity—Islamism.” “Unsigned essays dealing with the Russo-Turkish War, and on Greece,” originally published in The American Annual Register for 1827—1829 (New York, 1830), Chs. X-XIV: 267—402.[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Belk,
then what was the 'myth of heterosexual AIDS'?

It's a list but its not a rant. Sometimes it helps us get perspective if all the delusions that are popular in our country are listed altogether in one place. I suspect that is why you stopped reading. There is plenty of research on each point.

Most recently I noticed the movie producer B. Godawa reviewed IMITATION GAME as the most subversive film of our time.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Who are they, and how do we know what they said is what you are telling us?

Their world should have collapsed long ago; why doesn’t it?
They say there is global warming but the past two winters are the first time the Great Lakes have frozen over in years.
They said there was heterosexual AIDS but there wasn’t.
They say Islam was woven into the founding of the US; we were at war against jizzia at “the shores of Tripoli.” Jefferson printed Qur’ans with an intro page saying that this was who was after us and Europe.
They say there are 51 genders and counting; but the John Hopkins journal of medicine says it is a mental illness to alter one’s gender.
They say the economy is better than ever; they mean that borrowed government spending is bigger than ever and national debt is $70K per person—double its 2007 level.
They say Hillary is involved in so much crap that the fans are blowing it at each other; but ‘mock’ voting shows her winning.
They say they want to stop ‘violent extremists’ and used the acronym ISIL but never say that they are Islamic, that most terrorists are Islamic, that the terrorists call themselves IS and that they think that way because of the Qur’an.
They say they stopped the Nazi’s code and created a cinematic monument to this; yet the story shows that both genders were necessary, that the professor is seen as a martyr for initiating sex with his own students and that his harsh punishment was 50 years ago anyway, when, supposedly, no one would in their right mind would have followed Hitler…or created Enigma, either.
They call it marriage when two identical people who can’t accept the work of communicating with the other gender become partners, and have “sex” that is not sex, and cannot have children.
They say science says they were born that way; the same science that missed the winters of 14 and 15 and the Little Ice Age. The same science of genetic design that has steered many atheists to faith. The same science that says that the New Testament Greek term ‘man-intercourse’ is unknowable.
They call one police action a holocaust and destroy several parts of towns and call for the deaths of cops; 6 months later the AG quietly says it was the proper police response and makes no arrangement for those businesses destroyed.
They see people killed for cartooning Islam, but when the memorial service is held, they sing the atheist campfire tune by Lennon ‘Imagine’ to off the Christian gospel along with Islam.
They say there are more jobs than ever, and finally after 6 years Gallup admits they were never counting the people who had stopped looking. Then they say that these jobs should be given to Syrian immigrants—after they learn that our immigration staff are already overwhelmed.
They say same-sex marriage came about by popular vote; yet there are dictatorial moves by a few appeals courts over and over and over. That’s 3-4 people changing the molecular structure of civilization. There are colleges where you will be shamed and barred academically for not accepting it or not accepting 20 new gender vocabulary terms. Where, if you are taking English, you must accept the science of the homosexual gene, or fail and be blocked academically.
They say they love this country provided it is totally changed at the molecular level.
All this irrationality should have collapsed long ago but their stronghold over today’s media, academia and entertainment has enabled it or falsified its collapse. Freedom of thought ended in those areas some 50 years ago.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Apparently its in the previous :snip:

I asked where he mentioned Islam being used in the founding of the US as you claimed he did, that speech makes no mention of that, are you going to cite a source?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Desk,
...and my answer was it must be in the other speech he mentioned. He does get close at one point where he is saying the largest faiths all have the same principles, which is nonsense anyway.

"Modernity is the idea that propositions (theological, social) are to be tested for their intentions, not their content." --L'Abri Newsletter early 2000s.

Ie, this question (of source) is not the only one in the bucket on Mr. O. Perhaps the quote is at pragerradio.com, in print, I mean, because Prager writes weekly syndicated columns and I'm sure he'll discuss that, although it wouldn't be out until the upcoming week.

I heard the audio clip on Beck, Hannity, Prager and Rush, and on the text crawler of Fox news in quotes. I have no idea what your issue is; it is something PCers and progressives have wanted to say for years to snow the fact that the first conflict of the US with another party was with the Islamic Barbary pirates who still had enough control of the Mediterranean to conflict with our traders. "to the shores of Tripoli." That was the 2nd Jihad. The 3rd is coming (see Wood etc below).

Meanwhile, for a double-semi-truck load of what is going on, read the newest liberal journalist to be 'mugged by reality' (Muslim prophetic reality, in this case); Graeme Wood in THE ATLANTIC.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of the big, great, world peace snowball:

No peace among the nations without peace among the religions.
No peace among the religions without dialogue among the religions.
No dialogue among the religions without investigation of the foundation of the religions.
~Hans Küng

But Islam is by nature not reformable. And anyway, the doctrine of abrogation is going the wrong direction. In Judaism, a tribe of child-sacrificers was overrun. The area impacted was the size of one US county. We don't find this in Christ's doctrines, although in Ephesus believers did voluntarily burn their Diana-figurines and scrolls (Acts 20). Judaism's zealots also tried to fight off Rome in the 1st century as independence movement, which was denounced ahead of time by Christ.

In Islam, the 1st Jihad reached from north Africa to Persia. The 2nd from Tours, France to Vienna (1683) to Indonesia. Because the revelations given at Medina overrule/abrogate those given at Mecca. 'Medinnia' are later and establish caliphates against the wills of the subjects.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Belk,
then what was the 'myth of heterosexual AIDS'?

It's a list but its not a rant. Sometimes it helps us get perspective if all the delusions that are popular in our country are listed altogether in one place. I suspect that is why you stopped reading. There is plenty of research on each point.

Most recently I noticed the movie producer B. Godawa reviewed IMITATION GAME as the most subversive film of our time.

About the bolded portion? It's a rant until you offer support to prove your point. What you have in the OP is a rant until then. :wave:
tulc(thought it could be an improved rant if more color more bolding and some random SiZiNg changes were added!) ;)

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Pragerradio.com is replaying its 19 excerpts of the speech right now, 1:15 PST for the rest of this hour.

How about a link to the text rather then a secondary source commenting on it?

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nith,
are you unaware of what Canaanite/Ashtoreth religion was like? People think YHWH just loved to kill and stormed into that area to seize it. The event was to stop the practice of child sacrifice there. "Who ever takes a man's life shall die by the hand of man." Gen.9:6. Michener shows in the SOURCE novel, was also a fertility religion in which the child was born to the virgin selected by the most successful farmer of that year's cycle. The sexual intercourse took place in public during the end of year fertility ceremonies. Virgins under the ancient oaks.

Obviously Judaism was miles ahead to sacrifice animals in worship rather than children to Molech.

What's the point of reading the OT if you don't know why people were doing those things?

Upvote 0