Why does Father God chastise the sons of God?

ZacharyB

charismatic believer for 23 years
Sep 24, 2015
✟16,678.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is what it is Purported to be ... It is Real.
It is True where It Says It is True like in John1:1,
and It is False where It says It is False ...
I describe IT this way ...
IT is full of Truth ... IT is totally dependable and reliable!
This I learned not from any studies.
This I learned through many spiritual experiences.
They ALL have lined up (agreed) with the word of God.
ALL of them.
Yes, the Lord has PROVEN to me that His word is completely reliable.
He honors what is written in His word.
And He honors those who honor His word.
Believe IT ... believe ALL of IT.

I.E. Do not believe what your church organization says about IT.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
The thief was crucified. That may be his chastening. Possibly he was chastened before as well. The bible says that all are partakers of his chastening. So he received both mercy and chastisement.

Hi,

Yes, I feel the truth in your words. Even him being chastened, I think you said, before coming to the cross is possible.

Proverbs tells us much about a thiefs friends, which is a motivation not to be one.

And, it is quite possible those he hurt, actually got to him emotionally.

However, maybe God had been working on him for years, and he was regretting his actions.

And, as you say, the crucifixion for him, might easily have been enough for him to blame himself, rather than others, for his plight.

How, he knew that Jesus was innocent, that is interesting.

He possibly knew it so well, that he defended Jesus, against the tau tongs of the other thief.

A thief, fighting another thief, over being right and being just in this case.

Possibly, it his rightious act, that says so much about, both of your ideas that chastisement brings about our changes, but through suffering.

Does not Proverbs say that suffering is the fire? The fire that purifies us?

Chastisement is suffering for and by God to become more pure. It is how we become the purified seven times silver, Biblically, I think. And I hope.

Yet none of us reach perfection, we are all just okay with God despite our lack of perfection, not that we all don't keep, and try to keep striving for perfection, a word used by Paul in reference to God, and who we should strive to be like, and we are Okay with God, because of what Jesus and God The Father did, both had Jesus come down and die on the cross for us.

Both suffered, for us. The Holy Spirit and Mary suffered also.

It is that, act which makes up for our not being able to follow the Law of The Old Testament.

Mercy, not being perfect as God is in heaven, as Paul mentioned, that and Truth is how we get to be okay with God.

Chastisement, helps us learn.

Matthew 5:48, was asked for.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I describe IT this way ...
IT is full of Truth ... IT is totally dependable and reliable!
This I learned not from any studies.
This I learned through many spiritual experiences.
They ALL have lined up (agreed) with the word of God.
ALL of them.
Yes, the Lord has PROVEN to me that His word is completely reliable.
He honors what is written in His word.
And He honors those who honor His word.
Believe IT ... believe ALL of IT.

I.E. Do not believe what your church organization says about IT.

Hi,

Yes.

You too learned the way I did.

The path was different yours and mine.

The method was the same, seeing The Word, The Bible, being proven to us, by God, by doing things, just because God says to do them, or God says those things are true, but always because God said those things, and not because we said or think those same thoughts, possibly plagiarizing God, in the process.

Normally, churchs, all of them teach what is not true, along with some that is true.

Matthew 7:15-16, actually is for the attitudes that are seen in many churchs, and in many, many, many ministers and in some priests also. I have seen deacons with that issue, The Matthew 7:15, issue by their actually fitting the briar actions of Matthew 7:16.

These three kinds in my experiences so far, fit Matthew 7:15, by way of Matthew 7:16.

Mean people without a Bible
Mean people with a Bible.
Mean people with a made up doctrine.

There may be other kinds, I have had experience with the above.

Millions of people, are in each of those kinds above.

LOVE,

Upvote 0