why do you think natural selection has filled the world with religious people?

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Who says we live in a multiverse?

God and String Theory. I posted that we do indeed live in a Multiverse and this should be confirmed very soon by the ESA. I first posted this to show another Evolutionist things which have NOT yet been discovered by today's scientists. What will you say when the Europeans confirm that we live in a Multiverse? Can you explain HOW I knew and you didn't? Of course not.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
God and String Theory. I posted that we do indeed live in a Multiverse and this should be confirmed very soon by the ESA. I first posted this to show another Evolutionist things which have NOT yet been discovered by today's scientists. What will you say when the Europeans confirm that we live in a Multiverse? Can you explain HOW I knew and you didn't? Of course not.

String Theory? You're betting your soul on man's ever-changing science?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Where does God say that?

Or are you pretending to be God again?

God tells us that He made the FIRST firmament, which He called Heaven, on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8

God also tells us that He made other Heavens (plural) on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4, which is the SAME Day He made the FIRST Earth according to Gen 1:10.

God also tells us that He totally destroyed the world that THEN WAS in the Flood. ll Peter 3:6 God also identifies the 2nd Heaven as our Cosmos, by calling it the "heavens and earth WHICH ARE NOW". ll Peter 3:7 The heavens and earth which are now are the SAME heavens and earth which were at the time of Peter.

Scripture also speaks of the THIRD Heaven in ll Corinthians 12:2. Scripture speaks of God destroying Adam's world from Genesis to Revelation. It's just ONE of the revelations in Genesis which ancient men did NOT understand. Amen?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
OF course NOT. Scripture also shows that we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Universes. Gen 1:8 and Gen 2:4

Scripture claims it. You're counting on science to show it.

See the difference?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
God tells us that He made the FIRST firmament, which He called Heaven, on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8

Nowhere in that verse does it say that. Those are your words.

God also tells us that He made other Heavens (plural) on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4, which is the SAME Day He made the FIRST Earth according to Gen 1:10.

God also tells us that He totally destroyed the world that THEN WAS in the Flood. ll Peter 3:6 God also identifies the 2nd Heaven as our Cosmos, by calling it the "heavens and earth WHICH ARE NOW". ll Peter 3:7 The heavens and earth which are now are the SAME heavens and earth which were at the time of Peter.

Scripture also speaks of the THIRD Heaven in ll Corinthians 12:2. Scripture speaks of God destroying Adam's world from Genesis to Revelation. It's just ONE of the revelations in Genesis which ancient men did NOT understand. Amen?

Again, these are all your words. Nowhere in Genesis does it say that there is a multiverse.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

1. Nowhere in that verse does it say that. Those are your words.

2. Again, these are all your words. Nowhere in Genesis does it say that there is a multiverse.

1. Here are the verses:

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

The firmament was the solid boundary of Adam's world. When God put it in the middle of the water, it divided the waters above the firmament from the waters below the firmament, just a ANY solid object divides water from water.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

This was on the 2nd Day and God called the firmament "Heaven".

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

This verse shows that on the 3rd Day, God made other Heavens. We know it's the 3rd Day because that is the Day when Adam's EARTH was made. Gen 1:10 One heaven made on the 2nd Day PLUS other HeavenS made on the 3rd Day means that at least 3 Heavens were made by the 3rd Day. This agrees with other Scripture which shows the THIRD Heaven. ll Corinthians 12:2

2. A Multiverse is composed of at least 2 HeavenS or 2 Universes. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Sure I do. Changeable science CLAIMS it today but reserves the right to change it's opinion. God's Truth changes NOT showing that it is a much more reliable source. Amen?

So why are you using science to confirm scripture, and not the other way around?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So why are you using science to confirm scripture, and not the other way around?

Because of the mistaken views of the worshippers of the False ToE. They have been brainwashed since childhood to ignore God's Holy Word as myth, so I show them that God's Holy Word AGREES in every way with every discovery of Science EXCEPT the False ToE which is untrue in EVERY way. Amen?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Because of the mistaken views of the worshippers of the False ToE. They have been brainwashed since childhood to ignore God's Holy Word as myth, so I show them that God's Holy Word AGREES in every way with every discovery of Science EXCEPT the False ToE which is untrue in EVERY way. Amen?

So science is man's ever-changing unreliable tool only when it comes to the ToE, but when you use it for anything else, it's more reliable than scripture itself?

After all, science can't be confirmed by scripture, but your scripture needs science to verify it...

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
1. Here are the verses:

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

The firmament was the solid boundary of Adam's world. When God put it in the middle of the water, it divided the waters above the firmament from the waters below the firmament, just a ANY solid object divides water from water.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

This was on the 2nd Day and God called the firmament "Heaven".

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

This verse shows that on the 3rd Day, God made other Heavens. We know it's the 3rd Day because that is the Day when Adam's EARTH was made. Gen 1:10 One heaven made on the 2nd Day PLUS other HeavenS made on the 3rd Day means that at least 3 Heavens were made by the 3rd Day. This agrees with other Scripture which shows the THIRD Heaven. ll Corinthians 12:2

2. A Multiverse is composed of at least 2 HeavenS or 2 Universes. Amen?

Show me a single one of those verses that uses the word "multiverse".

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

Then the Bible does not agree with science, according to you. Evolution is as much a part of science as the rest is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
So science is man's ever-changing unreliable tool only when it comes to the ToE, but when you use it for anything else, it's more reliable than scripture itself?

After all, science can't be confirmed by scripture, but your scripture needs science to verify it...

Like most Evolutionists, you are totally confused. The False ToE is NOT science but instead is the biggest satanic lie in the history of Human civilization. Those who preach it's unsupportable views cannot support it with actual evidence but instead refuse to recognize it's unsupportable false nature.

Scientifically, we are asked to believe that magical evolution only took place in the past and can never be repeated so we MUST believe it only by Faith.
Historically, evolution is refuted by empirical historic evidence which no evolution believer can possibly explain so they simply hand wave it off and refuse to discuss it.
Scripturally, Gen 2:4-7 shows that Humans (descendants of Adam) were made Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature.

Scripturally, historically and scientifically, Evolution is believed ONLY by those who preach it's false ideas to our innocent children in the Public Schools. That's why I call it a satanic Lie. In order to continue the religious fantasy, it must be taught as fact by brainwashing those who are too young to know better. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Like most Evolutionists, you are totally confused. The False ToE is NOT science but instead is the biggest satanic lie in the history of Human civilization.

You have never presented a shred of scientific evidence that disproves the theory.

Those who preach it's unsupportable views cannot support it with actual evidence but instead refuse to recognize it's unsupportable false nature.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/

Scientifically, we are asked to believe that magical evolution only took place in the past and can never be repeated so we MUST believe it only by Faith.

We have the evidence. No faith needed.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/

Historically, evolution is refuted by empirical historic evidence which no evolution believer can possibly explain so they simply hand wave it off and refuse to discuss it.
Scripturally, Gen 2:4-7 shows that Humans (descendants of Adam) were made Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature.

Stories in books are not evidence.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Then the Bible does not agree with science, according to you. Evolution is as much a part of science as the rest is.

Science and the Bible AGREE except when it comes to the unsupportable Religion of Evolution. IF evolutionists were actually interested in the Truth, someone would correct it's false notions. Will you be the one to refute it's unsupportable views? Or does telling the Truth go against your False Religion?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You have never presented a shred of scientific evidence that disproves the theory.

In the end, we will all see:

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Upvote 0