why do you think natural selection has filled the world with religious people?

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Cheetahs run faster than any animal. Does that mean they are no longer animals?

Peregrine falcons fly faster than any other animal. Does that mean they are no longer animals?

Humans use language better than any other animal. Does that mean they are no longer animals?

How does doing something better than other animals exclude you from being an animal?

Humans were the FIRST creatures made Gen 2:4-7 and lived with Jesus for Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature was made. Gen 1:21 Humans were made with an intelligence level like God's, Gen 3:22 with the Ability to know good and evil, which means like Angels, we have a free choice and can judge whether something is good or evil. NO animal has this ability and that is WHY Humans are destined to have dominion or rule over EVERY other living creature when Jesus returns. Gen 1:28

Those who don't believe God are destined to NEVER have dominion over anything, and to remain willingly ignorant of their certain terrible fate. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Humans were the FIRST creatures made Gen 2:4-7 and lived with Jesus for Billions of years BEFORE any other living creature was made. Gen 1:21 Humans were made with an intelligence level like God's, Gen 3:22 with the Ability to know good and evil, which means like Angels, we have a free choice and can judge whether something is good or evil. NO animal has this ability and that is WHY Humans are destined to have dominion or rule over EVERY other living creature when Jesus returns. Gen 1:28

Those who don't believe God are destined to NEVER have dominion over anything, and to remain willingly ignorant of their certain terrible fate. Amen?

We need evidence for these claims.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Just read the bolded items and you can find all the evidence you will ever need there. Ignore them and everyone will see that you must think that YOU know more about the events of the Creation, than God does? Amen?

Those are claims, not evidence.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Really? Please have one of your animals with language to post me a note. I will see if they are really humans or just some dumb animal. Amen

Peut-être qu'il pourrait vous aider si vous avez appris leur langue? Juste parce que vous ne pouvez pas comprendre ce qui est dit ne signifie pas qu'ils ne sont pas parler.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Peut-être qu'il pourrait vous aider si vous avez appris leur langue? Juste parce que vous ne pouvez pas comprendre ce qui est dit ne signifie pas qu'ils ne sont pas parler.

You sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.

By Aman777's criteria, millions of French people would consider you, in his words, "a dumb animal" for not understanding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
By Aman777's criteria, millions of French people would consider you, in his words, "a dumb animal" for not understanding.

By their own criteria the French probably already consider me an animal so I'm not too upset.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Question: What languages, besides English, do you speak?

I speak Dixie. It's a special language which keeps you alive when you run across Bubba leaning on an old coke box, in Alabama. You say, Howdy buddy. How you? Bubba will know if you are a yankee or not. If you're not from Dixie, don't say a word.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I speak Dixie. It's a special language which keeps you alive when you run across Bubba leaning on an old coke box, in Alabama. You say, Howdy buddy. How you? Bubba will know if you are a yankee or not. If you're not from Dixie, don't say a word.

I somehow get the feeling we'd still find a problem with you.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP

That's still English.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Well you should apply those learned skills here.

You must not know how hopeless it is to tell those who THINK they know everything, that their entire world view is absolutely opposite of God's Truth in Genesis. No matter how nice you are to them, they don't like what you are saying. What I show them goes against their religion. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You must not know how hopeless it is to tell those who THINK they know everything, that their entire world view is absolutely opposite of God's Truth in Genesis. No matter how nice you are to them, they don't like what you are saying. What I show them goes against their religion. God Bless you

Tell us how you figured out that Genesis, as you interpret it, is the inerrant word of God. Please cite how you used evidence to come to this conclusion, and tell us why you picked that evidence instead of the evidence scientists use to determine the age of the earth and the truth of evolution.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Amen. Moses was "moved" by the Holy Spirit to write things which can ONLY be understood by the people of the LAST Days of this Earth. Amen?

So all the people between then and now who read his alleged works (and indeed, the rest of Holy Scripture) were wasting their time. None of it was the least bit intelligible until you came along.

Upvote 0