GodSpread

Jul 15, 2008
Singapore
✟15,173.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
When you do Ebusiness you're like a little fish out in a huge ocean.

think about your maketing strategy and how you're going to deliver your goods.
The logistic, the currency, the merchant gateway for online payment.

In online business do not go for so call E-commerce plan they are just hype up to cheat startup business.

You can easily get a website build cheap less than 300usd, you can easily deploy a e-commerce website without any $. you can always use yahoo shop or free software like zencart....

brother just be careful when doing business online.

Upvote 0

The Assessor

The Assessor
Jul 15, 2008
New Zealand
Visit site
✟7,662.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Lukuss – My new internet business – The Assessor,
I have a great ebusiness that guarantees payment every month, It is a social networking site like Myspace or Facebook the difference being is that they actually revenue share 70% of all business generated back to their members.
There are also lots of cool features that you can use to interact with others.

Check out my homepage and good luck in your search.

Frank
The Assessor

Upvote 0
D

dancingforJesus

I have been thinking about doing this for quit a while now, but have not been able to find anything that works. I have been searching and searching and have thought of doing several things:
I have come across cafepress, but do not have the skill nor the patience to do graphic designs like that in order to get things to put on the products.

I write song lyrics/poems and have considered doing something with that, just haven't figured out what though. I have thought about making them into a book on cafepress. I kinda like that idea, just don't know how I'd go about getting the word out without being considered spamming.

I thought about doing ebay, but with all the fees they take out it seems that you wouldn't make much on there and it would be hardly worth the time and effort.

I have found a company in my own state, actually I came across it while watching the news. They were saying that the state capital was the largest for web jobs and that companies were actually paying people to work online. They were talking about one in paticular and said some good things about it. So, I went and checked it out. Seems good, but leaves you to fin (sp?) for yourself somewhat...have to pretty much find things on your own and then do your own taxes and such. So, I thought is seems like it might be nice and could make a few bucks, but really is it worth all the time and effort, especially if it's not something you paticularly enjoy doing.

I've also thought about blogging. But, I have no idea how to go about getting people to advertise on your blog.

So, really I would like to do something like this. I have the internet and the time, so why not do something constructive like this with it? That's what I thought. But, haven't found anything I think would work well. Also, I've found it really hard to get the word out. I do not have money to spend on advertising and therefore would have to do it myself. I don't know how to go about doing so without being considered spamming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.