Who is "The Muggles Know" ???

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

catzrfluffy

i come bearing .gifs
Sep 4, 2009
palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2s84lxk.jpg

Reactions: SweetDee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ceh85

You shattered my darkness,washed away my blindness
Mar 25, 2009
✟15,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Harry Pottah: I admire you for not embracing the Dark Side and all but the winking is getting a leeeetle beet creepy. Harry Potter is not a creep! Or if he is I don't want to know about it :sorry: :bigeye: And anyway, Ginny has better hair than me :p But tell Ron he can give me a call anytime ;) :p

Ps I enjoyed your rendition of the periodic table song though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

So when I saw the second movie, I was rather entertained by the scene where Malfoy says to Harry, "Watch it Potter," then turns to Ron and raises his eyebrows. To me it was always like he was saying, "Hi there!" I immediately starting making jokes throughout the movie that Malfoy secretly had a crush on Ron.

What especially drove my Potter-crazed sister mad was when Harry and Ron were disguised as Malfoy's two goons and listening to Malfoy talk about people behind their back. I seriously wanted Malfoy to start talking about how much in love he was with Ron...with Ron being right there in the room. Alas, this did not happen.

Reactions: catzrfluffy
Upvote 0