Whistleblower Testifies Under Oath to Congress that the Government has recovered "non-human biologics" from UFOs

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Former U.S. intel officer and David Grusch testified before a House Oversight & Accountability subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs panel Wednesday on the subect of UAPs (Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena), which is a designation that includes what civilians popularly refer to as UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects), a subject on which the former Air Force Major is a noted whistleblower.

Rep MACE: If you believe we have crashed craft as stated earlier, do we have the bodies of the pilots who piloted this craft?

GRUSCH: As I’ve stated publicly already in my NewsNation interview, Biologics came with some of these recoveries. Yeah.

MACE: Were they, I guess, human or non-human biologics?

GRUSCH: Non-human. And that was the assessment of people with direct knowledge on the program I talked to that are currently still on the program.

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Theological implications abound if this testimony stacks up...

Probably some biological implications too. Just like theologies, biologies often don't play nice with foreign biologies ;)

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Non-human biologics tells us nothing. Everything living on this planet that’s not human would qualify.
While he might be answering evasively, the question was about the pilots of the craft. So if there are octopi behind the controls of flying craft, I'd be interested to learn more.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,208,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I feel the same way about alien related stuff that I feel about people with "miracle" claims or people who believe in Bigfoot.

Show me some sort of visible proof or something tangible and compelling, and then I'll be interested. I'm not going to be all that intrigued by "I talked to someone who saw XYZ" types of claims.

Is it possible there some sort of intelligent life out there in the massively expansive universe? Sure...

has there ever been any compelling evidence that holds up to scrutiny to prove it? No...

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
GRUSCH: As I’ve stated publicly already in my NewsNation interview, Biologics came with some of these recoveries. Yeah.

I'd like to hear a conversation between Grusch and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson about his explanation of the chemical composition of the metals and other materials he says were used to build these crafts, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
While he might be answering evasively, the question was about the pilots of the craft. So if there are octopi behind the controls of flying craft, I'd be interested to learn more.

Depending on the force of the crash, non-human biologics could imply "non-human pasty residue"

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The UFO congressional hearing was 'insulting' to US employees, a top Pentagon official says

He writes in part, “I cannot let yesterday’s hearing pass without sharing how insulting it was to the officers of the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community who chose to join AARO [DoD's All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office], many with not unreasonable anxieties about the career risks this would entail.”

I can't understand his claim of "insulting". I feel like he's trying to stop something, otherwise he would watch with amusement, and act in cooperation.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I can't understand his claim of "insulting".
Grusch is accusing them of lying about UFOs to the American people and to Congress. That's insulting.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
has there ever been any compelling evidence that holds up to scrutiny to prove it? No...
The problem as I see it is vast distances, speed limitations and the passage of time.
The universe is absolutely huge, the distance between galaxies is absolutely huge, the distance between star is absolutely huge.

If we assume we can go at the speed of light, this is the absolute fastest that any advanced technology could ever hope to achieve. They probably can't go anywhere near that speed, but if we give them the best possible technological advantage.

If they are coming from the closest star to our solar system, then it will take them 5 years to get here from their planet and another 5 years to get back home. They will be away from home for 10 years at the very best. Even if they come here and they beam a message back home. That message will take 5 years to get back home.

Earth has been transmitting radio waves since, around 1900. This means that our signals have been travelling through space away from Earth for 100 -120 years. Those radio waves were not meant for communications to other stars and so are weak and possibly non detectable anyway. But let's just give aliens the benefit of the doubt. How many star system are within 120 light years to Earth? answer = 75 star systems.
And some of those star systems are only just receiving the signals now. If they immediately climbed aboard a spaceship capable of travelling at the speed of light and headed for us it would take them an additional 120 years to get to us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,562.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Philip was transported by God from place to place.

Such an action on God's part defies science.

So does walking on water.

Science insists that the speed of light is an irrevocable limit.

Jesus said 'I eat food that you know not of'.

I choose to believe that what science presents as a limit does not limit God - or His angelic realm - or the demonic realm.

For this reason the vast distances in the universe are not really a limiting factor.

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,641.00
Faith
Atheist
Philip was transported by God from place to place.

Such an action on God's part defies science.

So does walking on water.

Science insists that the speed of light is an irrevocable limit.

Jesus said 'I eat food that you know not of'.

I choose to believe that what science presents as a limit does not limit God - or His angelic realm - or the demonic realm.

For this reason the vast distances in the universe are not really a limiting factor.
I'm sure such beings require no space ships either.

Upvote 0