Which hobby would you recommend the MOST to your children ?

Which hobby would you recommend the MOST to your children ?

• Reading good novels

• Baseball

• Basketball

• Television

• Photography

• Reading proses

• Reading biographies

• Video games

• Drawing / Painting

Results are only viewable after voting.

stonetoflesh

reformed librarie-keeper
Apr 20, 2004
Round Rock, TX
✟11,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't have children yet, but my wife and I will strongly encourage:
*Reading. Fiction, nonfiction, poetry... Subject or genre doesn't matter (within reason), as long as they love to read!
*Music-making. Singing, piano, other instruments if interested. Develops the mind, practice encourages discipline, heightens appreciation of musical genres.
*Imaginative free play. Building with Legos and other constructive toys, tabletop gaming, dolls/action figures, outdoor running-around roleplay, drawing, etc.
*1-2 seasonal sports. Soccer, baseball, basketball, swimming, etc. We're a little nervous about full-contact sports like football or hockey, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Upvote 0

rjx

Jan 27, 2011
✟7,620.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I would try to expose them to as many types of hobbies and let them decide which they wanted to partake in the most. I could impose on them something specific, but that might not be what really interests them. There are so many possible hobbies out there my only concern would be that it stimulates their brain activity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums