Where were you when O.J. Simpson was found not guilty?

BOJAX

Vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
May 12, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟2,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
and how did you feel about the outcome?

it was about 10 years ago this time

I was only 12 at the time but I was glad he was found innocent because he IS innocent.
The verdict came in between 7th grade sciene class and art class.

Would like a Canadian perspective on it.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
BOJAX said:
and how did you feel about the outcome?

it was about 10 years ago this time

I was only 12 at the time but I was glad he was found innocent because he IS innocent.
The verdict came in between 7th grade sciene class and art class.

I was on the school bus on my way to a field trip. I will always remember it, because the field trip was at a local park, and it rained all day. And, as far as the outcome is concerned, I was glad at the time because I thought the evidence pointed in a few directions. Now, I regard him as guilty of murder.

Upvote 0

zoziw

a mari usque ad mare
Jun 28, 2003
✟11,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

October of 1995 was one of the scariest months in the history of Canada due to the Quebec sovereignty referendum that ended up so close it still sends chills down my spine.

My attention was focused on Canada at the time and I don't recall where I was when the verdict came down.

Upvote 0

Maeyken

Senior Veteran
Jul 28, 2004
Hamilton
✟20,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I guess I woulda been 13... I really don't recall it at all. I never understood why it became the huge news story I did, but perhaps I just wasn't interested enough to care. And I'm still not!

Now the Quebec referendum, I do remember that. I think I stayed up late that night watching the events unfold on tv.

Upvote 0

BOJAX

Vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
May 12, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟2,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Yeah the referendum was pretty freaky. I stayed up until Lloyd Robertson finally declared that Canada was "still in one piece". But even something as big as that couldn't compete with the O.J. trial. It was everywhere you looked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums