Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that is one of the biggest problems today in trying to bring people into a relationship with God. It is always the first question I am asked. "How can a loving God allow all the cruelty in the world".
Thank you for sharing this info.
God bless.

Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think that is a fair question to be asked and I think because we look at everything with worldly eyes we just don't see it.. but, I always believe God is a patient God and does not know time. We think the time we have on earth is a long time but, in reality do a comparison of 80 years to eternity.. So an unjust person may live 60 to 80 - may but, suffer an eternity is endless. I rather suffer on earth and praise God which he deserves all the praise for 80 years and then live an eternity in God's house. God is a patient God. And the Victory is always his he has the final say whether you get to see or not. Stay Blessed!

All The Glory Belongs To God!

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that is a fair question to be asked and I think because we look at everything with worldly eyes we just don't see it.. but, I always believe God is a patient God and does not know time. We think the time we have on earth is a long time but, in reality do a comparison of 80 years to eternity.. So an unjust person may live 60 to 80 - may but, suffer an eternity is endless. I rather suffer on earth and praise God which he deserves all the praise for 80 years and then live an eternity in God's house. God is a patient God. And the Victory is always his he has the final say whether you get to see or not. Stay Blessed!

All The Glory Belongs To God!

I would agree with you 100% that it is a fair question :) And one that I myself asked at one time. And I also agree that I choose to worship and praise God for how many years He chooses to have me here and look forever to continuing that worship and praise throughout eternity in my Father's house. I also agree that The Victory is always God's :hug:
God bless.....

Upvote 0

mlqurgw

Aug 19, 2005
kain tuck ee
✟8,844.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where is God in a troubled world? He is the same place He has always been. Sitting on His throne ruling all things for the glory of His name and the good of His people. God's tokens of judgement in this world serve as warnings that one day there will be a reckoning. Those who ignore them are fools.

Upvote 0

nzguy

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ya God is right with the suffering and troubled.. His personal ministry as Jesus Christ was for these people.

It was mans own free will and rebellion that has led to problems today..

thankfully God has resolved the issue and will forgive the sins of all who believe in Him.. absolute grace.. otherwise there is no way we can measure up to God.

How was Job able to not blame God for his suffering? He knew he had eternal life waiting for him in heaven.. and believed in a redeemer.. Jesus Christ who was to suffer and die beyond anything that Job would go through.

from

NZguy

Upvote 0

eldermike

Pray
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Visit site
✟20,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are not in a troubled world, we are in the world that was promised to be darkness, praise God we are not of it. God's mercy, Grace and Glory are shown every day, as one at a time people come out of this world and into His kingdom. Take full advantage of the good times we have been given to speak His Name and tell others about his kingdom. (Romans 3:23 - 6:23 - 10:9 - John 14:6)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingProof8

Jun 18, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
✟15,154.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Democrat
God is still right here. It is not God who allows the world to be troubled, but those who knowingly and carelessly indulge in sin and ignore or are not knowledgeable about the promises of salvation who have further deteriorated this troubled world.

God gives us all a free will.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.