• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

When god said Jesus is the life he meant it !

truthislight

Jan 6, 2013
USA MD
✟7,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im makeing this post because i want to let everyone know who has had a short to long history of drug abuse that god really does give you life again!
I have dont almost every drug from the dopes and the cokes to Designer drugs and other psycadelics and since a fairly young age for someone who isnt from the city. And i would like to say that dont think just because your memory seems to be bad and you have other physicall problems that god dosent help. He does! slowly since a drug overdose i had on a dissacociative about a year an a half ago now, well hold up let me run it back. I had an overdose about a year and a half ago and it was pretty serious before i lost conciousness my body truned grey my mouth became so dry i couldnt sallow and i slowly couldnt breathe. I pleaded for a friend to get water and something to eat and sure enough it help me off for a bit but im gettting too much into detail. After all of it was over and i was able to come back into my body it was as if i was dead. Nothing had taste i felt liuke everything was dulled. i tryed smokein a ciggarette and i felt like i was going back into a trip. i was afraid to go to sleep because i thought i wouldnt wake up.. And to top it off i knew i was still myself. I knew i wasnt crazy but everything was just screwed up. But long story short i went months slowly feeling a little more normal bit by bit. and eventually accepted i was stuck. But when i started to dive into the word of god, (Keep in mind i was saved a few months before i have a jewish or lack of backround) and as the spirit began to unviel the truth to me i started to feel more a live by the day! and these past few weeks i feel the most clairty ive had since childhood!!! Jesus Cares about all aspects of your life!!! Dont give up for any reason!!!!!!

*i may make an indepth story explination type thing one day but i feel like this sums up the point i was trying to make.

Stay blessed !!!!!! any feeling drugs are giving you are just blocking you from actually feeling better as hard as it may seem to you right now!!

Reality is nourishment but people don't believe it- Immortal Technique

my point is Jesus is truly the life on so many levels !

Last edited: