Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am disabled and often in pain. Sometimes it's mild, sometimes it's severe. When it's really bad it can prevent me from going to sleep. Massage helps, but if it's some place I can't reach, like my lower back, and nobody is available, I don't have that recourse. Well, a few nights ago, a light bulb went on over my head, and I asked God to send an angel to give me a massage.

Do you know... it worked???? I actually felt something.

Does anyone else have any similar stories?

cherrybliss9

Nov 25, 2011
sitting on my computer chair listening to music
✟15,173.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Wow , that is amazing!
A few years back, I disclosed my shoulder. It was quiet painful. I had to get it popped back into place. It would hurt all the time, But I noticed when I was in prayer, It wouldn't hurt. Another time I was moving a big t.v unit that due to health, I should not have done. I did ask for the angles to help me move it. My family couldn't work out how, I moved the unit. Told me off for it too. I told them I simply asked an angle for help & got it. Something I should remember to do more often due to health I should ask for help all the time from God and his angles. Thanks for sharing.:) Glad you found a way to get the help, when you needed it.

Upvote 0

wayfaring man

Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
✟20,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Once sought and experienced being hugged by The Lord or possibly "His Angel".

Have found some relief for tweaked muscles/joints with a gadget called "light relief", while also praying it would work...it utilizes heat and infra red light. Found them online...units sell for around $80.00. Try searching/reading user reviews.

wm

Upvote 0

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Last year one night after helping to distribute Christmas baskets to needy I stepped out where our car was parked in an unlighted part of the church parking lot. I didn't see it but right in front of the car was a large log to keep cars in line. I walked right into it and caught my foot on it. I really would have tripped and stumbled and who knows how hurt I could have been especially at my age where bones can break easily. But two invisible hands lifted me up and when I hit the log I did not fall. My husband was around on the other side of the car and hadn't moved. There was no one else in the parking lot.

I believe God sent angels to prevent a fall. I actually felt them lifting me up.

Psalm 91:11-12
"For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."
:clap:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am disabled and often in pain. Sometimes it's mild, sometimes it's severe. When it's really bad it can prevent me from going to sleep. Massage helps, but if it's some place I can't reach, like my lower back, and nobody is available, I don't have that recourse. Well, a few nights ago, a light bulb went on over my head, and I asked God to send an angel to give me a massage.

Do you know... it worked???? I actually felt something.

Does anyone else have any similar stories?

Wow , that is amazing!
A few years back, I disclosed my shoulder. It was quiet painful. I had to get it popped back into place. It would hurt all the time, But I noticed when I was in prayer, It wouldn't hurt. Another time I was moving a big t.v unit that due to health, I should not have done. I did ask for the angles to help me move it. My family couldn't work out how, I moved the unit. Told me off for it too. I told them I simply asked an angle for help & got it. Something I should remember to do more often due to health I should ask for help all the time from God and his angles. Thanks for sharing.:) Glad you found a way to get the help, when you needed it.

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me" (2 Cor 12:9)

Very inspiring stories; thank you all for sharing :angel:

Last edited:
Upvote 0