whats the worst game that you ever played?

NNL

Mar 18, 2004
Visit site
✟7,789.00
Faith
Christian
Kokopelli said:
For 2003, it was Gods and Generals. Words cannot describe how bad that game was...

So far, for 2004, the worst title is Lords of Realm III. The developers murdered a wonderful series of games by presenting fans that rubbish.

Lords of the Realm III is crumby? man, I wanted to get that one. Except it needed a video card that I didn't have, lol.

Key Peninsula Redneck said:
Empire Earth. It's just a knockoff of Age of Empires. It's a cheesy knockoff at that too.

I don't like Empire Earth either. Not only the gameplay is poor, but the graphics some of the worst I've seen.

Upvote 0

Valtiels_Dog

Jun 15, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
NNL said:
Lords of the Realm III is crumby? man, I wanted to get that one. Except it needed a video card that I didn't have, lol.

I don't like Empire Earth either. Not only the gameplay is poor, but the graphics some of the worst I've seen.
The graphics are some of the worst you've ever seen? Are you a moron? Remember the NES, those graphics were abysmal compared to todays standards, stop exaggerating.

The worst game I played was definitely Bubsy 3d on the PSX.

Upvote 0

Felron

Jan 8, 2004
Victoria, British Columbia
✟820.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Valtiels_Dog said:
The graphics are some of the worst you've ever seen? Are you a moron? Remember the NES, those graphics were abysmal compared to todays standards, stop exaggerating.

The worst game I played was definitely Bubsy 3d on the PSX.
Should not a game made now, be comparable to games now?

Retard... Plus, the game sucked ***.

Upvote 0

Ittai2

Hungry and Thirsty
May 26, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
✟7,882.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Without a doubt, CLIFFHANGER for the Sega Genesis. Based on the Stallone movie, but worse. I haven't gotten through all of the replies, so someone may have already mentioned it. I bought it when it came out, and I think it was almost 40 dollars. Ended up playing it only a few times. Dug it out a couple of years ago for a yard sale, and couldn't even give it away!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well I have come across one of the super mario games((N64))....its kind of boring...i think its just me. what about you?
Space Camp on the Wii. I tried it back in 2011 or so, and the game was nearly unplayable and had a steep learning curve. And that comes from a guy who likes science. I honestly rarely play videogames, and only go to the $15 entry fee local arcade with friends, as I no longer own a console at my place, as after playing Mario Kart Wii and Sports Resort, the console collected dust. I am a one and done type dude, unless with a friend.

1701787915527.jpeg

Upvote 0