whats the worst game that you ever played?

anastasiotrey

Character Zero
Apr 23, 2004
Hagerstown, MD
✟335.00
Faith
Catholic
Blazin4Christ said:
this trucking game for the PS, I forget what it was called but on Gamespot it had the lowest score possible
Might have been the same one I rented. Was it called "Big Rigger" or something like that? Funny story - down the street from me there is this woodsy, shady neighborhood, kind of scary at night. If you go down the road everything looks normal until this huge Big Rig is just sticking out of the woods!! Its so weird! Maybe you have to be there. But one time my friend was in Blockbuster and he saw this Big Rig truck game so he bought it (he's an idiot like that) and we got home and played it and it was the worst game ever. Hahahahahah!

Upvote 0

Blazin4Christ

Glory to God, and God alone.
Mar 16, 2004
U.S.A., East Coast,
✟912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
anastasiotrey said:
Might have been the same one I rented. Was it called "Big Rigger" or something like that? Funny story - down the street from me there is this woodsy, shady neighborhood, kind of scary at night. If you go down the road everything looks normal until this huge Big Rig is just sticking out of the woods!! Its so weird! Maybe you have to be there. But one time my friend was in Blockbuster and he saw this Big Rig truck game so he bought it (he's an idiot like that) and we got home and played it and it was the worst game ever. Hahahahahah!

thanks for the enlightening, lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kokopelli

Stoic seeker of the truth
Dec 11, 2003
the arm pit of the world
✟16,447.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
For 2003, it was Gods and Generals. Words cannot describe how bad that game was...

So far, for 2004, the worst title is Lords of Realm III. The developers murdered a wonderful series of games by presenting fans that rubbish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ginsu

Professional Garden Gnome Placement Manager
Mar 5, 2004
Manitoba, Canada
Visit site
✟10,324.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
anastasiotrey said:
When I was little I had this Nintendo game called "Bayou Billy" - and it was the worst game ever, because there was some glitch in the game that made it absolutely impossible to make it past level 1 !!!

I wouldn't call it the worst game. Just insanely difficult.

Upvote 0