What's the weather like where you are? (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
How nice that you were asked to join the Guild Dave :) :thumbsup:....and frustrating that the people doing your house now fall way below that standard :doh:. Your account of their (lack of) activities reads like a sitcom script! :D

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hot, and for our neck of the woods, also 'muggy'. Didn't used to be (S. Cali) but now we need air conditioning (too many buildings, people, black top, cement, glass buildings--not enough trees), you know, 'summer' :=)

But no rain, no rain, hardly ever get rain here, and it doesn't usually 'pour' either (would love that!)

Upvote 0

aussieangel

I never QUIT!!!!!!!
Sep 20, 2005
Australia not far from Sydney
✟8,453.00
Faith
Marital Status
Here where I am in Australia, (north of Sydney) it is another glorious day for the second last day in winter..Fine..sunny and 27 celsius..not sure what that is in farenheit but it is pretty warm lol...I think it will be a very hot summer this year.... :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Its been a bit warm here today- hit 78 but not bad considering. Soon the rains will return to Seattle and I'll be asking myself "I'm retired,,,,why do I still live here?" And the answer will be the same as it always is: "Because I'm [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] that's why"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.